So what's everyone had for breakfast and what's everyone having for lunch today?!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Grains, Polenta, whole grain 28g raw

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

my consultant mentioned it when i rejoined in january.

Doing EE today so Breakfast is Egg, Baked Beans and Mushrooms
Lunch is Prawns, Stir Fry Veg and Noodles
Dinner is Veg Soup and then some Quorn and Veg Lasagna
Will have 1 wholemeal bread and Alpen Light as my HXB and a Shapes Yogurt with Fruit sometime throughout the day.
Hope that is all okay for an EE day!

Last night I had the Pasta All Genoveve (not sure on spelling as havent got recipe with me), from the magazine and it was delishious!! Best SW meal I've in ages and really simple, I've even got left overs for luch today and totally syn free if using cheese as HE A! Woo hoo!!! x

It's made from cornmeal! As well as making the porridge, which apparently tastes a bit semolina-like, you can have it as an alternative to mashed potato and you can make it into/buy it in a block and slice and grill/fry it! They have it a lot in the deep south in places like Kentucky and Louisiana and in the West Indies!X

i used to love polenta and make it into corn bread :( not allowed on Sw me thinks!

For brekkie I had 3 Ryvitas with cottage cheese mixed with a little sweet chilli sauce, and in the oven now in preparation for lunch is an SW quiche made with my leftover cottage cheese (I had a big pot to get through hence the excessive use!), 4 eggs, stirfried Quorn sausage pieces, red onion, courgette, green pepper, yellow pepper and mushrooms! I'll have that with some salad. Then for tea it'll be my hubby's beef stew made under supervision by me last night to make sure there wasn't an ounce of fat on the beef!! There's a big vat of it which is going to keep us going for days but that's good as I need to take nice warming filling things into night shifts with me to stop me from dying!!X

I had 2 weetabix with skimmed milk and sweetner with an apple and a clemintine! oh and 4 milk tray and an expresso choc!! yummy!!!

lunch is a pasta n auce 1 syn and an apple then i got go ahead crispy slices and a cemintine for snaky :D

I had magic porridge with vanilla muller yummm yumm! Got a banana to eat soon for mid morning snack and having peppermint tea atm!

Lunch will be a prawn mayo sand on brown HEXB

Dinner the o/h is doing a very posh roast pheasant (or is it partridge cant remember!) he knows exactly how to cook the sw way so i'm looking forward to it! he makes sw chips and roasties better than me!!

Weigh in at lunch :-S realy really want my half stone sticker!!!!!

Extra Easy Day

B- A fruit salad of banana, pear & grapefruit
L- Ham salad with a pitta bread (HEB) & 42g Lolow Cheese
D- Grilled chicken breast or something involving chicken anyway as there is one defrosting at home!

i used to love polenta and make it into corn bread :( not allowed on Sw me thinks!

Hi Kissme, I was disappointed to see that yesterday about polenta not being free anymore! I haven't had any since being on SW but I was about to go and buy some and try the porridge, but now I'm sulking so I won't be!!X

I've started how I mean to go on - activia yogurt and fruit for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and SW recipe carbonara (which is lovely) for dinner :angeldevil:

Red day
Breakfast 28gms porridge(hex b) made with water and a bit of ss milk (hexa) with sliced banana
Lunch egg mayo (1syn) on wholemeal bread (hex b)
Dinner Meatballs in tom sauce, home made, and lots of mixed veg. 3 syns for spice mix
Low fat yogurt 2.5 syns
lots of fruit
fromage frais with options stirred through it 2 syns
total syns 7.5

Today will be a green day.

Wheetabix and milk for brekkie (both hex)

Mullerlight, 2 plums, 1 clementine as a snack

Cottage cheese and salad for lunch with some ryvita (hexb)

Dinner

Jacket potato and beans probably.

not the most exciting, but it's just me at home for dinner tonight, dont tend to make meals from scratch when it's just me. :)

hi everyone,
today is my first day
i'm up since 4.30am and just ate
2 lean bacon, 2 eggs, 2 ww brown bread, mushroom onion and tomato
i'm on extra easy,

hope that breakfast was ok, will def keep me goin till lunch,

looking foward to getting to know ye all, ye are such and insperation

red day here

breakfast was chopped apple, banana, satsuma, blueberrys and grapes with natual ff yoghurt.

lunch is 4 ryvita with extra light cheese triangles and half a pacet of tesco chicken tikka pieces

Just had 2 poached eggs with 3 pagen cripsrolls for brekki with coffee and a lf goosberry yogurt
Lunch is vegetable soup followed by fruit salad and yogurt and tea is chicken friajitas will have to go work out syns for them first though and if too high for me I will have leftover bns and bacon risotto.
Snack will be some melba toasts with my laughing cow squares with onion

Back