So what's everyone had for breakfast and what's everyone having for lunch today?!

I've had Apple and Blueberry Oatso Simple (6.5 Syns - I'm trying to use them up and get some Original ones!) with milk from my HEA for breakfast. For snacks I've had some Pineapple, a lemon Hifi bar (HEB) and a treat size Crunchie (4 Syns).

I'll be having last night's leftover Pasta Bolognese (all free/superfree) with an Activia FF yog (free) for lunch.

I've just had a large jacket potato. I sliced up 5 mushrooms in to small pieces & fried in Frylight. I also cooked 3 rashers of bacon in the oven. Just before serving I cut the bacon in to small pieces, mixed with the mushroom and cooked a tad longer.

It was luverly!

Hey im doing a EE day today.

B: 2 X wholemeal toast (HEB), Chopped tomatoes and a mushroom omelette

for lunch im gna have SW chips, gammon and green beans - thought id make a good meal seen as im doing uni work all day and and trying not to syn until tomoro - where there will be vodka! :)

EE for me - all the way!

breakfast - wheetabix, milk, cinnamon, banana and sugar (1syn)

snack - Tayto crisps (4.5), 1 mini cream egg (2.5)

lunch - bacon and veg stir fry(peppers, onions, sweetcorn, sugar snap, passata and quark) with pasta

I had...... joe sausages x 2 (free) ww wholemeal(hexb) flora (2.5) Ketchup (1)

Lunch....... Savory rice with baken beans mixed in and ham :D sounds weird tastes yum!

extra easy
b hard boiled egg and 2 bread
l left over jambalaya and salad
d pork sw chips and salad
syns brandy and coke and pop corn

EE
I had Mullerlight with mixed Summer Fruit
and leftover Quorn Lasagne with onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms for lunch

Not sure about dinner, but craving curry :)

Ive been having left overs all week for lunch (cold as we have no microwave at work) but its been yum!

Today i had.. (RED)

Breakfast
Activia
Banana
72g Prunes (HEXB)

Lunch
3 Leftover sausages (1.5 syns (0.5 each))
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion
2 tblspn salad cream light (4 syns)

Im hungry again lol

I may have to pop to tesco and buy a pack of chunky chicken (0.5 syns for the pack) :)

I adore cold leftovers! People think I'm weird, but I love the taste of cold curry and SW lasagne. It's amlost like a different dish
:D

For breakfast I had all bran and banana. Had an apple as a snack then for lunch had a big bowl of homemade lentil soup. It really fills you up.

For dinner it'll be cous cous, salad and cold meat :)

I adore cold leftovers! People think I'm weird, but I love the taste of cold curry and SW lasagne. It's amlost like a different dish
I thought I was the only one x

breakfast - 2 x weetabix (hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa) and sweetener

lunch - baked beans with 2 x cauldron lincolnshire sausages (3 syns....and 1000 x's better than quorn) and w/m toast (hexb)

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights, alpro soya yogurt
Lunch: leftover noodle stirfry

Back