so when did you hit ketosis?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purpleangel, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey guys,

i am on day 4 and apart from the odd hunger pang and the constant thinking about food i am doing well :) I have gathered all my willpower and going strong :)

However i don't seem to have hit ketosis. I thought i might be going into it yesterday as i had a bad taste in my mouth, however this morning i feel normal.....so wondered will i ever hit ketosis or do people go into ketosis without realising???

Please give me your thoughts on this...or experience ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    You might be in it already! I find I only have the bad taste when I've not drunk enough water, it isn't a constant thing :) Plus the 'odd' hunger pang sounds good to me! My tummy really growls and grumbles in the first 3 days then i only get the odd pang like you describe.

4. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    ooh that sounds positive - i really hope i am there :)

5. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hey hun
    i didnt realise when i went back into ketosis and i think it can really vary for different people, also something to consider is the time of the day that you check your ketones. i always check in the morning. first time i did LT it took me 5 days to go into ketosis, second time round it took me 2 days. ive had a break this week and back on today so god knows how long or little it will take.

i did feel that i was in ketosis when i found that i wasnt hungry anymore and had more energy... and yeah very bad taste in my mouth. but then in week 2 i felt miserable and tired and had no energy.. but i was still in ketosis!.. do you use the sticks??

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i really contradicted myself there.. ! what i meant to say was.. those were my experiences from the 2 times i started LT

7. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    no haven't got the sticks. My pharmacist didn't mention them, but know of them cos of this board :)

I am not bothered peeing on a stick....as long as i hit ketosis cos i am worried i am going to maintain or lose a 1lb after all this effort...that would be very :mad:

8. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    dnt worry! u'll lose alot more than a lb

9. Purpleangel

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    we shall see...unfortunately i am nearly at totm - and notoriously never lose weight......eeeek :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But i still have my positive attitude...cos it can always come off next week i guess
    :p

10. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thats true! most people dont have a very very good weigh in when its totm but the week after they go for gold :) so i wouldnt worry about it too much.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.