So, who is here but not actually fully here

time2go

Gold Member
So, I've been "back on" this diet since 2nd Jan. And I don't I've actually done 1 full day ts. Most says its protein I picked on, but some days carbs. I have been lucky, I've still lost weight but I'm so annoyed about it. I only have 3 more weeks to go and once I get there I'm gonna be so annoyed with, myself.

Anybody else only half here?

X

I am the same. Lost 3.5 stone and stopped last August maintaining till December but have now found the scales creeping up to 10lb heavier. I am struggling this time. The only difference is I am in a new job which is more physical during the day and I seem light headed. Drinking 3 litres plus of water so not very happy xx

Im doing ok, I had a small dinner on Sunday at my folks house. They had Sunday lunch for the family. I had 2 thin slices of roast beef and some steamed greens with a drop of gravy. I felt so much better for it, so much so I plan to have a carb-free meal every so often now. Other than that I've been 100% :) x

Glad its not just me. I am going for it today! Determined! X

Me :eek::wave_cry:

I really want to be here....
But I seem to have the breaking strain of a soggy kit kat at moment :(

You'll get there again, we all will xxx

This is my third week of day 3. I seem to fall off the wagon on the third day but so far today I'm staying strong. I really need to get back in the groove as I have put on 17 pounds! Already down 3 so hoping I can keep up the momentum. I find boredom is the worst as I just want to nibble then. I had lost 3 stone before Christmas and I don't want to ruin all my good work.

It is hard fbi. But you stay strong till end of day, I think if you manage to get through this battle you will win! I had a binge yesterday and took self out of ketosis and today has been a struggle but I believe by getting through it I will have the will power for this LOL x

I've not felt hungry since starting, I just get the fancies for something. The other night I really wanted a peanut butter sandwich, just to have the taste no the feeling of eating something. When I was on LT I was the opposite, I would have eaten everything in site. Exante seems more substantial and easier to stick to..We can do this!!!! :D

No, I agree. It isn't hunger that makes us eat. Its just us! At least we are still going :) x

Same here. Third week in & really struggling with TS. It never works so well for me unless I stick to it properly but I keep nibbling!!!! I have had family gatherings where we went out to eat last weekend & another next Sunday so I really need to be 100% during week to minimise the damage. Oh well just have to get on with it & never give up! I know we'll all make it in the end!

You are all doing really well - why? because none of you are giving up. Yes, you may be struggling to keep to TS and feel the need for a little something 'extra' and No, you are are likely not to have lost as much as you would have otherwise - but, you are loosing and more importantly, not gaining.

This is a tough regime and not for the faint hearted. It takes determination, willpower and your head has simply got to be in the right place. So the fact you're choosing to hang on - tells you that you have those qualities.

I struggled my restart, having been off the VLCD wagon for many years (whilst gaining lots of weight in the interim). I was so determined to start straight after new year, but I just couldn't get going. But after a few days I just said 'right, today's the day' and I'm almost at the end of week 3.

I kept busy -when boredom threatened to defeat me -and I kept looking at myself in the mirror, to remind me why I was doing this in the first place.

I still have a long way to go -but seeing the llbs drop (whatever that number is), week by week is all the motivation I need.

As many have said - this is a journey and not a race.

Good luck all - not that you need it, as I know you can do it.

Yes, this is true! I have now been ts for two whole days! Yay. Go me! My head is here and I am doing it

Good luck to you, although it has to be said, if your head is right luck has nothing to do with it! X

How are we all doing guys? I've been on TS since the 10th January, and up until the 26th I had been 100% but had some WS days with very low carb meals when I felt like I needed something, and was either a choice between falling off the wagon completely or having something low carb lol But since Wednesday evening I have fallen off the wagon in a major way :( It's been carbs and takeaways galore in my house lol Trying hard to get back to 100% though! Don't know why I let myself come off in the first place, my motivation was still there! Need to get back in the game x

I'm still not 100% more than two days in a row. Still managed to lose 19lbs between 2nd Jan n now. Just luck I guess but doesn't help me get onto 100% though.

Regarding your binge, try draw a, line under it and start again. Even just do the working solution. I can't actually give advice just now to be honest. Would a bit hypocritical..... X

Well done on the loss, 19lbs is awesome :) I know what you mean about feeling like a hypocrite lol But in the grand scheme of things, even a few off days isn't a huge thing, we're only human. I'm sure we'll all get back on track soon x

19lbs is actually unbelievable considering how bad I've been, not bad bad but exante bad LOL. I've been eating sweets and everything. And I'm not huge anymore, when I was heavier I would have expected a easy large loss.... Just shows you doesn't it. I'm really hoping to do a few weeks 100% for my wedding dress...

How are you doing? X

Yeah there's a huge difference between regular-bad and exante-bad lol When are you getting married?

I'm doing ok today, keep thinking about food though! How about you x

The difference is really huge LOL! And the things we feel guilty about now wouldn't have crossed our minds before....

My wedding is in 9 weeks..... I'm doing okay. Dinner at in laws to be, I resisted. Hard but I done it. She's s feeder LOL I did have some sweets though... So still not there.

Its also amazing how much time we think about food.... X

I only started 3 days ago with the intention of being on TS... I *just* got through Day 1 and then blipped yesterday and today have had a WS day.

I did LL years ago and coped fine with the 4 packs a day, got into ketosis really easily, but I just can't seem to manage doing TS with - I get really light headed all the time and feel headachy and lethargic.

I don't understand why :confused:

Back