So, who is here but not actually fully here

hi guys

well youre doing better than me. i was 100% for 9 days so through the worst of it then LO got ill kept me up in the nights stayed off school n me off work etc n i caved...... il get back on it tomorrow i said...... thing is i said that for 6 days n have eaten rediculously! im not even gonna weigh but must get back to it before i put all of my original loss back on!!

i have my daughter at hospital tuesday debating to wait until wed or just get on in the morning n stop making excuses.

cant believe i cheated i was totally in ketosis n everything i could kick myself

It is frustrating when we take ourselves out of ketosis isn't it! Esp as we could eat and stay in it! But its understandable why you did eat, the diet is hard enough when that is the only thing going on. you know you can do it, so when you are ready you will do it again. I hope daughter is okay x

Today I went for lunch with my sister. Got omlette and salad. Very good. Then doughnuts. I'm so weak. Hopefully still in ketosis but unlikely LOL find out tomorrow.... X

How are we all doing? x

According to my keto stix i haven't even hit ketosis yet, But i am shifting the weight so im not complaining, I too struggle with the food thing, i have a love of bread and the first 2 days were hard and i binged around 8pm on low carb,low cal crackers.. Think my stomach has deffinitely shruck because i literally haven't had a craving or eaten anything i shouldn't have, and most days i feel great and have alot more energy but some days equally i feel light headed and rubbish!.. We can do it! just gotta hang in their and avoid the dredded kitchen late at night! congratz all of u on your weight losses, i think its ok to have a little blip, You'll still shift weight and it sometimes gets your head back in the game when u see that number hasn't shifted, makes u more determined to stay on track!
Good luck guys, your all doing fab :) xx

I'm still struggling. Still eating sweets. Still not doing it. Still annoyed with myself. Running out of time to do it. Only 2 weeks left to lose what I can. What am I doing?! Don't know how to stop! Still losing weight, thankfully! But I know I can do better. Maybe tomorrow..... Yes! Tomorrow :-D

According to my keto stix i haven't even hit ketosis yet, But i am shifting the weight so im not complaining, I too struggle with the food thing, i have a love of bread and the first 2 days were hard and i binged around 8pm on low carb,low cal crackers.. Think my stomach has deffinitely shruck because i literally haven't had a craving or eaten anything i shouldn't have, and most days i feel great and have alot more energy but some days equally i feel light headed and rubbish!.. We can do it! just gotta hang in their and avoid the dredded kitchen late at night! congratz all of u on your weight losses, i think its ok to have a little blip, You'll still shift weight and it sometimes gets your head back in the game when u see that number hasn't shifted, makes u more determined to stay on track!
Good luck guys, your all doing fab :) xx

As long as you're losing weight you must be doing something right! I had a few days of feeling just generally dodgy too. Going to have to go through it all again though since I've had to restart lol x

I'm still struggling. Still eating sweets. Still not doing it. Still annoyed with myself. Running out of time to do it. Only 2 weeks left to lose what I can. What am I doing?! Don't know how to stop! Still losing weight, thankfully! But I know I can do better. Maybe tomorrow..... Yes! Tomorrow :-D

Oh hun, I know how you feel. It's like you want to stop but just can't!! But you're still losing, so it's not too bad! x

Back