soap & glory Firminator cream

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
I felt i needed to share......

OMG every woman out there needs to buy this Soap and glory firminator cream stuff. it seems like a gimmick at first but after just 2-3 days of using it twice a day my arms ad boobaleys are looking good and my skin feels amazing.

Even better boot have got a 3 for 2 on all skin care stuff. so i'm gonna stock up

xoxox

i adore everything soap and glory!!!
my fave has to be the tub of body butter stuff.
everything smells so good and yummy.people always comment i smell nice when i use it.

will defo try this out though.thanks for the recommendation x

Isn't it fab, I love it.

Anyone body else use firming creams, I keep going to Boots and at the moment trying them all out lol. they do a sanctuary spa body wrap firming wrap which is amazing.

Oooh, thanks for the recommendation! I'll definately try that after my current one runs out.

its about a tenner, well worth it. Glow cream? not seen it, is it a fake tan?

Nooo glow lotion is a body lotion pinky in colour that gives you a shiney shine the smell is divine..never smelt anything like it about £6.99 from |Boots

Just been online to find the cream on the Boots website - No results could be found :( Anyone got a link for the firminator cream? Hugs :)

thanks Melanie - you're a little star :) Hugs x x x

hey girls another one that really works is Nivea My Silhoutte, its amazing and is like a cream/gel and really firms you up.

I use one in the morning and the firminator at night.

I have just been to Boots!!! I couldn't get the online one to work - so decided to power walk to my nearest store (20 mins power walking!) I got the firminater cream, flake away scrub and body butter - I've gone soap and glory mad! You're right mrsessex - it smells so delish!!! :):):) Hugs x x x

lol - it's great isn't it - Have you seen the Christmas gifts?!!! The packaging is the type to keep forever! I love it! Hugs x x x

Ooh you are awful- I also fail to part with pretty xmas presents bought for others - find myself making a quick substitute of wine or chocs, he he!

and why should we when they are 3 for 2. i've treated myself to all the stuff i wanted just to make sur i got it. that way OH can't get it wrong. Have you tried the lip plumper lip gloss (mother plucker) its amazing!!!! it must be i have it in 4 shades and clear

Back