Sockmonkey's Munchy Diary

sockmonkey

Well, having just recommended Minimins to a work colleague and saying how helpful I find it to look at peoples' food diaries it occurs to me that I should probably have one myself. Especially as on a few occasions I've felt myself slipping up a little because I've failed to plan my meals properly! So I'm going to make a little space to jot down what I'm eating, the good, the bad and the ugly :rolleyes: so that at least if things go wrong I know why. All critique welcome!

13.12.10 - Extra Easy

(Have chosen EE because I want chicken risotto for my tea tonight!)

Pre-lunch picking (didn't eat breakfast! Naughty I know as I've felt so hungry all day because of it): 2 x Alpen Light bars (HE B), carrot sticks
Lunch - huge salad (no dressing) with syn-free chicken tikka
Snack at my desk just now.... walkers prawn cocktail crisps 9 syns... what a waste of syns it is really!

Dinner tonight (I work late shifts...) will be chicken risotto: Garlic and onion fried in frylight, add risotto rice and hm chicken stock, (all the fat is skimmed off before using), then add leftover roast chicken, broccoli, sugar snaps and asparagus, with HE A cheese.

Drinks: water (good!), green tea with lemon (good!), diet pepsi (not so good but not awful).

Think it should leave me a few syns left for a voddy and diet coke. :) I need one the day I'm having. Though really I was hoping to 'save' a few each day this week as next is Christmas and OH's birthday as well.

14.12.10 Extra Easy

Breakfast: Weetabix Bar (HE B)
Snack: Velvet Crunch (4 syns....mmmm!)
Lunch: Leftover Risotto (counted HE A for the cheese, though probably not that much)
Work Snack: huge plain salad
Dinner: Venison burger, plain potato, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower.
Drink: The voddy and diet coke I didn't drink last night... had 7 measures though, so waaaaay too many syns :whistle:

Back