Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Thank you!! I'm very happy! Seems to have taken forever but I'm just going to keep plugging away! About another 1 stone 9lb to lose! I am just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! X

How are you? Soon be in the 10's? x

Thank you!! I'm very happy! Seems to have taken forever but I'm just going to keep plugging away! About another 1 stone 9lb to lose! I am just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! X

How are you? Soon be in the 10's? x

You're doing brill hun ... keep going! At least you've got a target to aim for ... mind you I couldn't go that low. Are you sure?? Lol!

When I started in January (just a few days before you by the looks of it) I put 10st 7lbs as a target but I have no idea why! I'll be quite happy just getting into the 10s to be honest!

I like the fact that I'm now wearing size 14s and I don't have any spare chins anymore ... every lb is a bonus now ;)

Just in to size 12's now. Will see how I get on with my target but it is still at th top end of a healthy BMI. Would love to wear a 10 but not sure how sustainable that would be! Loving my exercise now but always takes more effort towards the end of the week!!!!

I have never stuck at a diet for this long!!!! Firmly believe that I have this site and you lovely people to thank for keeping me on track! X

B - shredded wheat HEB
Milk HEA

L - Spag Bol
Cheese HEA

D - stew (1)
Wm bread HEB
Clover (3)

Snacks - Banana
0% yoghurt (0.5)
1/2 slice toast (3)
Clover (1.5)
6 mikados (3)

Syns - 12
Exercise - swimming (+ half hour moving 200 bales of hay)!!

B - shredded wheat HEB
Milk HEA

L - Spag Bol
Cheese HEA

D - jacket potato
Cheese HEB
Beans

Snacks - 2 x Banana
0% yoghurt (0.5)
Hula Hoops (6.5)
4 mikados (2)

Syns - 9
Exercise - Zumba

Last edited:
B - Oats so simple HEB
Milk HEA

L - Spag Bol
Cheese HEA

D - Egg mayo (1)
Wm bread HEB
Clover (2)
Quorn sausages (2)

Snacks - Banana
Hula Hoops (6.5)
4 mikados (2.5)

Syns - 14
Exercise - None

Hiya, just been reading through your postings, you're doing great, keep up the good work, the thing I'm most impressed with though is how on earth did you manage to move 200 bales of hay in just half an hour!? lol :D

Ha ha!!! There were 2 of us!! And we were moving them from one part of the barn to another so didn't have to actually take them anywhere!! Fab form of exercise tho! I was aching the next day!!!

Thanks for looking anyway! How is your journey going? X

Just got back from watching breaking dawn! Wow!! Was fab!!

B - shredded wheat HEB
Milk HEA

L - spaghetti bol
Cheese HEA

D - eggs
Wm bread HEB

Snacks - half slice toast with clover (5)
Lolly cake pop (5) mmmmmm!

Total syns - 10
Exercise - none

Urghh! Sts at weigh in yesterday and then had a pizza hut last night and had too many treats today. Too depressed to write up my diary so will start afresh tomorrow and be in a better frame of mind. Will have to keep all syns to a minimum I think as I'm out on Friday night for a meal. X

Sofartogo! said:
Urghh! Sts at weigh in yesterday and then had a pizza hut last night and had too many treats today. Too depressed to write up my diary so will start afresh tomorrow and be in a better frame of mind. Will have to keep all syns to a minimum I think as I'm out on Friday night for a meal. X

Aww hun!! Not like u? Ul be grand, back on it tomoz x

Hope so!! No, scrap that - I will be!! :)

Horse back in so that's not helping. He came in on 3 legs again on Thursday night and if we can get him right at all it's looking like its going to be 6 to 12 months at a minimum but most likely 18 months. :(

Just when things were looking up for him! X

B - Oats So Simple HEB
Milk HEA

L - Mug Shot

D - Jacket Potato
Cheese HEA
Beans
Salad

Snacks - 2 Alpen Lights HEB
2 Bananas
2 Satsumas
0% yoghurt