Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

I don't go to a class but am hoping it is just that I've started doing more and will take a while to catch up?!? Will also need to drink more water!!! Might make it my new mantra!
Vx

B - 2 boiled eggs, 2x wholemeal bread HEB, spread (4 syns)
Snack - Banana
L - Pasta, 2 quorn sausages, 42g Low low cheese HEA, Light Mayo (2 syns)
Snack - Banana
D - 2 quorn sausages, Mashed Potato and Beans
Snack - 2x Alpen Light Bars HEB
Sugar in coffee (1 syn)

Total - 7 syns

Been a funny old day...;)

B - Oats So Simple HEA, Milk HEB
Snack - Snack a jacks (4.5 syns)
L - Spagetti Bolegnese made with quorn mince, garlic, passata, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion with 42g Low low cheese HEA
Snack - Grapes
D - Fish Pie made with 140g of smoked haddock HEB, mashed potato, green beans, garden peas, 1/2 packet of Colemans Cheese Sauce (5 syns), light mayo (2 syns)

Total - 11.5

Zumba tonight and dinner was amazing but I hope I've done it right because I don't often eat fish!

Night of work ahead of me so thought I'd better update this quickly and get on with it!!!
Vx

Snack - Cheese Puffs (4.5 syns)
L - Spagetti Bolegnese made with quorn mince, garlic, passata, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion with 42g Low low cheese HEB
Snack - Satsuma and grapes
D - Pasta, 1/2 packet cheese sauce (5 syns)

Total 9.5 syns

I am thinking my meals are all very similar! Tend to fall back to the easy rather than the adventurous! Just don't seem to have enough time to plan my meals! Must try to plan some different meals into my week!!

I'm thinking this is an EE day, am I right anyone? I just don't do anything other than Green so not sure. I'm thinking because my piece of salmon was rather big that EE would be better!!

B - Oats So Simple (5 syns), Milk HEA
Snack - Banana
L - Superspeed Superfree Soup, 2 slice bread HEB
Snack - Satsuma
D - 190g of salmon, spring onion mashed potato, green beans and mayo (2 syns)
Snack - Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Total syns - 12.5

Last edited:
Snack - Chipsticks (5 syns)
L - Spagetti Bolegnese made with quorn mince, garlic, passata, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion with 42g Low low cheese HEB
Snack - Grapes
D - Creamy Mushroom Pasta made with marscapone cheese (6 syns), mushrooms and garlic, topped with 42g low low cheese HEA.
Snack - Coffee with 1 sugar (1 syn) Blue Ribbond (5 syns)

Total - 17 syns

Ok so I've had a bad day!! Really needed a chocolate fix so had to blow the budget...
Although I'm still within my weekly syns and technically still have nearly 20 left for tomorrow! Also, I think I've been pretty sure about all my syns this week and havent had to guess many so probably need to leave less in the way of any allowances I usually leave in case I've miscalculted.
Well, I now feel positively saintly...;)

Last edited:
Hi, I wouldn't call that a bad day.....I love a chocolate fix and have to have one most days lol. Have you tried Mikados? They're a thin straw shaped biscuit covered in chocolate, Mmmm.
The one sugar in your coffee is only 1 syn, so that gives you 1 back for the weekend. Your syns all look pretty accurate but if you ever get stuck for anything new give me a shout, i'll be happy to help.
Enjoy the weekend. xx

Thanks Starr
How many syns are mikados? How's your journey going? You have some excellent losses!! X

B - Oats So Simple HEB, Milk HEA
Snack - Cheese Puffs (4.5 syns)
L - Superspeed Superfree Soup, 2 slice bread HEB
D - Smash Pizza with sweetcorn, onion, passata and herbs, low low cheese HEA, SW chips, spaghetti
Snack - Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Total Syns - 10 syns
Total for the Week - 94.5 syns

Weigh in tomorrow for me. Soooo hoping for a good result!

Last edited:
Week 9

B - 2x bread HEB, 2x poached eggs, tbsp clover (3 syns)
L - Tuna HEB Pasta, spring onion, sweetcorn, Mayo light (2 syns) 42g low low cheese HEA
D - pasta, tomato sauce (2 syns?)

Out tonight so will be having vodka! Will see if I can remember to count them! X

Last edited:
Wow -4lbs......well done you!!! You really deserve that!!
Enjoy those vodkas tonight :)
Mikados are 1/2 a syns and i've just had 2 lol.
Thanks everything is going well so far. Weigh in for me Monday and hoping to push for the - 1st total loss at group.
xx

Thanks Starr!

Ughhhh! Bad bad night!!! Really must avoid pizza shop opposite the pub! Vodka = Reduced will power!

B - Pint of skimmed milk! HEA + ? syns
L - Pasta, quorn bacon, spring onion, feta cheese HEA, balsamic vinegar

B - Pint of skimmed milk! HEA x 2
L - Pasta, quorn bacon, spring onion, feta cheese HEB, balsamic vinegar
D - 3 quorn sausages Cheese ones so (3 syns), mashed potatoes, SW roasties, carrots, green beans, peas, gravy (1 syn), mint sauce (1 syn)
Snack - Punnet of Strawberries, fat free yoghurt, 2x Alpen light bars HEB

Total Syns - 5

Hopefully this will limit some of the damage done by the pizza I had last night! :(
I've been feeling guilty all day!
Must work extra hard in Zumba tomorrow!! :D
Vx

EE day (I hope)!

B - Oats So Simple HEB, Milk HEA, Banana
Snack - S&V Snack a Jacks (4.5 syns)
L - Superspeed Superfree Soup, Taglietelle
Snack - Apple
D - Salmon, spring onion mash, green beans, light mayo (2 syns)

Total - 6.5 syns

Think I will leave it at that as I still have the pizza to make up for! Although I did buy some Mikados so I will see!! X

Snack - Banana, Coco Pops Rocks Bar (4 syns)
L - Pasta, quorn bacon, spring onion, feta cheese HEB
Snack - Apple
D - Spinach and Ricotta HEA Cannelloni with passata, onion, mushrooms and garlic topped with Lowlow cheese HEB, Mayo (1 syn)
Snack - Chocolate brownie options (3 syns) and 4 mikados! (2 syns)

Total - 10 syns

I've decided that I probably need to start using closer to my allowance each day now! Difficult to know what to do for the best! Off to have my chocolate fix now!
Vx

Hi, you sound like your doing really well. Wondered what the quorn bacon is like as never tried and really miss bacon on green days. :cry:

Thanks NellyLou! Slowly but surely!
The bacon is nothing like real bacon so I'm afraid it won't fill any gaps!! They also have a slight syns content think it's half a syn per pack so I don't count it!! ;)
Could you use bacon as your healthy extra on green days? I don't eeat meat so haven't looked. X

Snack - Banana
L - Spinach and Ricotta HEA Cannelloni with passata, onion, mushrooms and garlic topped with Lowlow cheese HEB
Snack - 2 Kiwi fruits
D - quorn cheese and leek fillet (7 syns) with SW chips and beans, mayo (2 syns)
Snack - coco pops rocks bar (4 syns)

Total - 13 syns

Have really made an effort to drink loads of water today! X

Thanks NellyLou! Slowly but surely!
The bacon is nothing like real bacon so I'm afraid it won't fill any gaps!! They also have a slight syns content think it's half a syn per pack so I don't count it!! ;)
Could you use bacon as your healthy extra on green days? I don't eeat meat so haven't looked. X

Hiya Sofartogo :) I like using the quorn bacon chopped up in a SW broccoli and sweetcorn quiche. I use the frozen stuff and believe it is 6.5 syns per box. Is this the one you are using or do you know a good lower syn one because there are different kinds I think?

Back