Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

How rude of me lovely - good luck for the morning too.

I don't think they can be as have heard of people doing 24 hour fasts. I just don't know the details and was moseying that's all - not saying you're doing anything wrong xx

Haha! Didn't think u were being rude!!! Just have no idea and hadn't thought of it! Didn't think I ever go u see on a 500 cal day!! Thanks for the good luck! :)

Lost 4.8lb!!! :)

Liking this 5:2 diet! Obviously the big test will be next week when I've done a whole week but very happy so far!
Today's weight 10st6.2! :)

Surprisingly yes! Always knowing that its just for a day helps! And that the next day I can eat 'normally'! Will see what happens next week! X

Monday fast nearly done. And after a heavy night too!!

L - oats so simple
Sugar
114 cals

D - 3 fish fingers
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Green beans
Tbsp mayo
346 cals

Snacks - 4 black coffee
1/4 of a piece o toast and jam
39 cals

Total - 498 cals

Tired now though! Didn't get in til nearly 1am and paying for it now! Going to do my weekly on line shop then go to bed! X

Monday was surprisingly easy considering I'd been out for a drink the night before!! Can't say I look forward to the dd but I get through them. May have been overeating a little in between but not too much. Somewhere between 1800 and 2000 ish most days. (Apart from the vodkas)!

Next down day tomorrow and then weigh in on Friday. Hoping for a result but my star week too.
:( hoping it won't affect my weight too much by Friday morning!!

Thursday dd completed! :)

Think it is definitely getting easier!

Lunch - whole cucumber
Rf houmous
148 cals

Dinner - carrots
Green beans
Broccoli
2 Quorn sausages
Mayonnaise
Olives
Grapes