Solange - back to basics - to lose

Hi Mini, sorry your cough is lingering. I now am really chesty so think I will ring the docs and see if I can get antibiotics. I know they are not keen to give them out though. I need more cough mix if not. Tesco own chesty for me.
Must say a walk in the fresh air sounds good. Think I will follow suit! :)
Take care.

Am so enjoying having a much smaller appetite. I love cooking and tonights dinner would have seen a second helping not so long ago. Today I calculate a max 1500 cals!

Mini, hope your cough mix does it for you so you get a good sleep. Must say I would have had night nurse tonight but have been relying on Sudafed all day so mustn't overdo the paracetemol.

Am so enjoying having a much smaller appetite. I love cooking and tonights dinner would have seen a second helping not so long ago. Today I calculate a max 1500 cals!

Mini, hope your cough mix does it for you so you get a good sleep. Must say I would have had night nurse tonight but have been relying on Sudafed all day so mustn't overdo the paracetemol.

Hope both you and Mini feel better soon. It is that time of the year isn't it? I am also fighting the sniffles as are most of the people at work

:wee:Hi Crafty, thank you. Feeling a bit better this a.m. so far. Ate a little more yesterday as in 'feed a cold' lol. Nothing drastic though. Just really need to get exercise in big time!
Ah well Rome wasn't built in a day as they say.

Oh no woke at midnight with a bad throat. Dying to get rid of this so can get cracking with exercise. At least have little appetite. :rolleyes:

Hey hey Bev, at last, I found your diary.
Sorry to hear you feeling low atm, hope you feel better soon. In my experience, none of the cough syrups really work. What I tend to do when I wake up the middle of the night because of a bad throat or coughing - have a spoon of honey ( unless you have an allergy ) and let it melt slowly. I find it calming my respiratory pathway ( had to google this word, hope its correct lol ) and lets me get back to sleep.
Get well soon and keep going, you are not far off from your mini goal for your birthday - I'm sure you can do it.
PS! Mini, hope you feeling better too and good luck with your journey =)
smiles xx

Oh no woke at midnight with a bad throat. Dying to get rid of this so can get cracking with exercise. At least have little appetite. :rolleyes:
Thank you I am feeling well better.

Some family members and friends are still suffering like yourself and finding it difficult to shake off and some had to go to the doctor.
Hope both you and Mini feel better soon. It is that time of the year isn't it? I am also fighting the sniffles as are most of the people at work
Hope you both are felling better soon (((HUGS)))

Got brave and had out the infected wisdom tooth. Never felt a thing! Just a crunch as he moved it. Out it came. So fast!! He also did some cosmetic work on lower teeth. Am having 4 crowns on the top later in the month. Sweet relief but it comes at a price.

What I think is you can have many new clothes and holidays but they are transient. Teeth are there forever. I was never blessed with great teeth due to childhood illnesses but I am making up for it now. Yippee, can't eat yet today. What a blessing.

Anyway, hoping all in all this may help a weight loss. If not, then I shall strand myself on a desert island for a couple of weeks!!

:greenapple:Wow at last feeling better. Cold is going at last and feel human. Not on top form yet but human! Makes me think if my body was fighting the infection in my tooth and the virus maybe it was too much. Even eye bags are shrinking. Hoorah, can get back to Fast diet properly.

Back