Sole Source first day

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Soph2910, 25 February 2014.

1. Soph2910

Soph2910 Well-Known Member

Morning all,

So today is my first day ever on the CD.

I am starting off, until my next weigh in on Sunday, with 4 products a day. Then next week I am going to decrease to 3.

For today I have got Cappucino shake for breakfast, then Chicken & Mushroom soup for lunch, then Chocolate shake for 4:30pm and apple and cinnamon porridge for dinner.

I'm quite scared and nervous but ready for results and so powering through!! Lets do this! Lots of encouragement and success stories welcome - I would love some support from fellow CD-ers!!

First shake done - and very yummy indeed! Definitely hits the spot of my normal morning skinny latte!

2. jay631

jay631 Active Member

Well done, I also started this week and have found the shakes to be yummy.. looking forward to finding out your loss on sunday :)
  3. Soph2910

Soph2910 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it's a good loss Jay! I only did 4 products on the first day in the end and then went straight into 3 yesterday (which was totally fine) - a little hungrier this morning but I know that days 3-5 are the hardest apparently. How you feeling?