Sole Sourcing Saturday **hour by hour**

Don't go Lexie. I know how you feel. A few weeks ago I was having a nibble here and there of a few prawns. I was honest becasue I needed support from here, and I really felt people were losing patience with me, at one point I thought I was getting told off lol :). So, I said, I am on a downer and I am making everyone else depressed so I am keeping off.

It didn't last long :). I came back and just carried on as before. This forum is yours as much as everyone elses, if you want to moan, complain, winge - whatever - do it!!!! Those who feel they can support you will reply, those who are sick to death of hearing you twist will ignore you (like they did to me) lol lol :) :).

Hey rose. like the new pic!! Cute

Rose, LOVE the pic.... wow! The new you steps forward!!!

Lexie... noooo!!! Please don't go.

xxx

Aw Ladies I didn't mean I was off plan, just off board to get myself together a bit. Still on CD, well technically out of ketosis atm so having to restart tomorrow.

Went into town to see CDC, have put 1.25 on, which all things considered I'm alright with.

Then went to a makeover at the Benefit counter, bought some make up, and bought man perfume for hubby. Gots loads of samples for me too, so I have loads of perfume for the next wee while.

Off out later tonight to a 40th to make a brief appearance and then out for (sensible) dinner (and I promise I'm back on tomorrow) as its our wedding anniversary today (I might have forgotten (hence man perfume), but hubby hadn't so now feel doubly crap ;))

Man perfume I bought Issey Miyake INTENSE and L'Occitaine "Eau de Baux" which when he smelt them said he wouldn't have picked either but he is more than happy with.

Lexie nice to see you back and bet you look super sexy after your makeover and ready for your party and celebratory dinner 2nite!!!!!!

I'm probably out of ketosis 2day aswell for the nibbling I did at my party last night so how about me and you do a deal that we both start back tomorrow.

Are you going to SS / SS+ or 810.

Ive done some deals this morning

1) with Denise (Well and good) that I will do ss+ or 810 and she is SS+ ing for this next week and

2) with Natalie (crazylilblondie) to keep each other going to get this next stone off

you are more than welcome to join us for these deals and we can take one day at a time.

remember last week we were in parallel worlds due to the HB's, well I think its happening for more than one day now and its us not them.

They always say the last bit is the hardest so lets do it together

am thinking of starting a thread on here to the effect of ss+or 810 what do you think ?
xxx

Hugs Lexie!!

You are such an Inspiration to me... I understand that sometimes there is a need to take time Out.... and you know we are here for you when you want to come on again regularly...

Happy anniversary!!!

I am sitting here freezing! My central heating isn't working and this is such a cold house and with the rain I just can't get warm so have had to resort to an electric heater!

Have been tidying up a bit today.. well a lot ... completely moved my bedroom around following hubby moving out... I think i need to redecorate at some point too but too many other jobs to do first :)

Am still SS 100% Clothes feeling much looser but scales still not moved any !

Weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed!!

xx

Back