Solo slim questions

JenMcG

Rosemary Conley convert!
I have just ordered my 28 day box of solo slim...eek! I was wondering if anyone who has done this has any tips? What did you have for breakfast? Can you have unlimited veg with your dinners? And can you have fruit in between? Any advice gratefully received x

I have just ordered my 28 day box of solo slim...eek! I was wondering if anyone who has done this has any tips? What did you have for breakfast? Can you have unlimited veg with your dinners? And can you have fruit in between? Any advice gratefully received x

Hi Hun
when you order the solo slim packages it comes with a little blue book with suggestions of meal ideas for brekkie & lunch.

I did the solo slim trial a few weeks ago, I lost 3lbs in a week & a total of 10 inches in that week.

I mostly had things like smoothies, yogurts, fruit & my favourite at the moment is toasted bagels with greek yogurt & weight watchers jam xxx

That's good they give you a booklet. I got an email today saying they can't send me the cheese as they can't guarantee it will get there in 24 hours (I live in Northern Ireland) :( A bit gutted but at least its not the main meals. I've emailed them back to see if they can suggest an alternative but still waiting to hear. Thanks!

That's good they give you a booklet. I got an email today saying they can't send me the cheese as they can't guarantee it will get there in 24 hours (I live in Northern Ireland) :( A bit gutted but at least its not the main meals. I've emailed them back to see if they can suggest an alternative but still waiting to hear. Thanks!

You should be able to have the hot chocolate or the cereal bars as an alternative. The hot chocolate is lovely xxx

Back