Some quetions...

Samiyah

Can I use a spray bottle with normal olive oil rather than frylite?
I'm not a fan of milk. Can I have a natural fat free yoghurt as a he?
How many syns in a Yeo Valley fat free yoghurt?
Sorry so many questions. I want to start asap but my 1st class is on Thurs.
Thanks.

Spray oil - as far as I remember, each spray has to be less than 2 or 3 cals to be free on SW. If you don't like frylite, you can try some of the other similar types available in the shops. Have you tried Frylite? I don't find it too bad! Otherwise, extra virgin olive oil can be taken as a healthy extra B.

There's cheese (including things like dairylea spread, etc) or milk for healthy extra A choices - and it's not just cow's milk if that's a problem.

Yogurt: which flavour(s) do you have? There are different syn values for different ones!

I have bought some Napolina olive oil spray (2 syns for 7.5ml) as I don't like the smell of frylite. I have just compared the nutritional info on the bottles and they are 522kcal per 100ml for the frylite and 495 for the napolina. I think that the napolina spray oil is better than olive oil in a spray bottle as it isn't straight oil if you know what I mean. I hope that helps!!

I have also looked up on syns online for the yeo valley yog. It doesn't show a plain one. But [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Bio Live Yogurt, Strawberry 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] = 3.5 syns on all plans.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back