• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Some quetions...

S: 11st11lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Can I use a spray bottle with normal olive oil rather than frylite?
I'm not a fan of milk. Can I have a natural fat free yoghurt as a he?
How many syns in a Yeo Valley fat free yoghurt?
Sorry so many questions. I want to start asap but my 1st class is on Thurs.
Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
Spray oil - as far as I remember, each spray has to be less than 2 or 3 cals to be free on SW. If you don't like frylite, you can try some of the other similar types available in the shops. Have you tried Frylite? I don't find it too bad! Otherwise, extra virgin olive oil can be taken as a healthy extra B.

There's cheese (including things like dairylea spread, etc) or milk for healthy extra A choices - and it's not just cow's milk if that's a problem.

Yogurt: which flavour(s) do you have? There are different syn values for different ones!

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
I have bought some Napolina olive oil spray (2 syns for 7.5ml) as I don't like the smell of frylite. I have just compared the nutritional info on the bottles and they are 522kcal per 100ml for the frylite and 495 for the napolina. I think that the napolina spray oil is better than olive oil in a spray bottle as it isn't straight oil if you know what I mean. I hope that helps!!

I have also looked up on syns online for the yeo valley yog. It doesn't show a plain one. But [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Bio Live Yogurt, Strawberry 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] = 3.5 syns on all plans.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]