Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Some quetions...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Samiyah, 27 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Samiyah

Samiyah Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Can I use a spray bottle with normal olive oil rather than frylite?
    I'm not a fan of milk. Can I have a natural fat free yoghurt as a he?
    How many syns in a Yeo Valley fat free yoghurt?
    Sorry so many questions. I want to start asap but my 1st class is on Thurs.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Spray oil - as far as I remember, each spray has to be less than 2 or 3 cals to be free on SW. If you don't like frylite, you can try some of the other similar types available in the shops. Have you tried Frylite? I don't find it too bad! Otherwise, extra virgin olive oil can be taken as a healthy extra B.

There's cheese (including things like dairylea spread, etc) or milk for healthy extra A choices - and it's not just cow's milk if that's a problem.

Yogurt: which flavour(s) do you have? There are different syn values for different ones!

4. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have bought some Napolina olive oil spray (2 syns for 7.5ml) as I don't like the smell of frylite. I have just compared the nutritional info on the bottles and they are 522kcal per 100ml for the frylite and 495 for the napolina. I think that the napolina spray oil is better than olive oil in a spray bottle as it isn't straight oil if you know what I mean. I hope that helps!!

I have also looked up on syns online for the yeo valley yog. It doesn't show a plain one. But [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Bio Live Yogurt, Strawberry 450g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] = 3.5 syns on all plans.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.