Somebody please settle my mind

LCCxox

Hey Guys,

I have prev SW'd before but yesterday started a new class and back on the wagon.
I did really well all day, got home from work at 9pm looked at my food diary and realised I hadnt actually eaten any meat all day so I thought- Its a green day technically - so i am entitled to another HEA + B. So off I went and got some weetabix and milk.

But today i feel I shouldn't have done that and I feel I wasnt 100%? Can any one shed some light?

Heres my diary:

Breakfast - 2 x nimble (HE) Baked beans and 2 x triangles LC light melted on top (1/2HE). Banana and strawberries

Lunch: 2 eggs 'fried' with slimming world chips and massive salad.

Dinner: 2 x mini fresh veg samosas ( 2x3syns) pasta pot shot with microwave mixed veg.

Snacks : 2 x mullar light, apple, banana and grapes 3xLC light (1/2 HE)

Supper: Weetabix and milk ( 2 x HE)

Thanks

Laura xxxx

I thought you could have 2 HEXA & 2 HEXB on red or green anyway??

Sorry should have mentioned I was planning on an EE day! haha! that prob didn't help!
Hmmm i am surprised how much I enjoyed and unplanned Green day!

As you can see got a lot to lose- so hoping for some super speedy losses!

xxx

Sorry should have mentioned I was planning on an EE day! haha! that prob didn't help!
Hmmm i am surprised how much I enjoyed and unplanned Green day!

As you can see got a lot to lose- so hoping for some super speedy losses!

xxx

Thats why I was confused with the HEX's, thought maybe I'd read it wrong ;)

I'm veggie so its Green/EE all the way for me & I'm never hungry! Keep us posted with how you're doing xx

haha! silly me !

Awh! will do Lisa!

You look like you have done amazing- how are you finding it all? xxx

haha! silly me !

Awh! will do Lisa!

You look like you have done amazing- how are you finding it all? xxx

Thank you :) Although if I'm honest I'm constantly disappointed in my weightloss, for every good week I'll have two bad weeks even though I always stick to plan 100%. Its just a pattern I have to accept :( This is my third time around doing SW, I do it at home & this is the most I've lost so far. I'm never hungry which is probably why I love (& rave about) SW so much :)

Ah, yeah! Yep this is my 3rd time round too, 2nd time i did from home and i just couldn't hack it. SO i rejoined again and taking it day by day and hoping it all comes together. I was in a nightclub the other night and overheard 2 'friends' speaking about my weight saying that i could never lose it- as horrible as it is, its what had given me the kick to get back into it - plus one of the girls i really dont actually like and to see her face when I'm skinny ;) haha! Thats my motivation! xxxx

Back