Someone Just Doesn't Want Me To Do This Diet....

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
...but I can't complain because the person is my unborn baby!

Did a pregnancy test today, one of the digital ones and imagine my shock when it came up saying "pregnant" and then I did another test and that came up with a plus sign and then 2 more with the positive lines! I am in complete and utter shock!

So baby is due in May. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I have my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong!

In the meantime, good luck to you all on your diets, mine is on hold until this little guy/gal comes out!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

omg!!!!
congratulations hun.fab news x

wow,i think i'd better come off lipotrim.thats 2 in a day and i can't risk being next lol x

Wow!! Abbie!! Congrats!!!

Im rather Jealous... been feeling broody myself recently!!!

LOL funny thing is, I was in my 4th week of LT, maybe it's the new fertility drug lol.

Lovely news Gratz xx

:O !!!! Abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked!!!! But congrats :) Is this what you wanted? how do you feel about it all? xx

Congratulations! That is fantastic news, the same thing happened to me when I tried LighterLife a couple of years ago! x

:O !!!! Abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked!!!! But congrats :) Is this what you wanted? how do you feel about it all? xx

Well I was going to maybe try getting pregnant after I'd come off LT but I don't mind at all that I'm pregnant! I am worried that something will go wrong but I guess that's only natural.

Congratulations! That is fantastic news, the same thing happened to me when I tried LighterLife a couple of years ago! x

Wow, it seems that losing weight really does help!

Hi Abbie,
congratulations to you, lovely news, take it easy for this first while and enjoy it.
Doirin

well am pleased for ya abs - im guessing i shall take you off the xmas challenge too? Thats 2 of ya now having babies! hehe

awwwww babe!!

great news!

congratulations!!!

x

wow you are all getting pregnant my auntie got pregnant on this diet 2 years ago. congrats and good luck with your new bundle of joy.

Well, that is one good reason to give up LT. Look after yourself and baby. Best of luck

Babes congratulations you have made my day. I now feel more confident that losing weight and being more healthy is going to do wonders for getting pregnant. You have given me hope :)

All the best :)

right this is happening very often! i'm doubling up on the birth control ASAP! Abbie, that is wonderful news, so pleased for you! best of luck - and enjoy every minute of it!! xxx

Back