'Something got me started', Kekes diary

Just read through your diary, and discovered your 6lb loss this week.....

Well done! xxx

Hi Keke,

I am taking your advise and eating like a little Piggy thIs week! Lol

All free foods of course!! ;-)

Really upping the excercise too!!

Here is to a Big Loss for both of us this week!! :)

Hello there me girlies! OOPs bit sexist of me I spose so Hello to any fellas as well but I do doubt that very much hehe! Anyway had me usual 5 a day for brekky and then made a huge synfree chilli with rice for our tea I think I will have a salad for lunch with cottage cheese and tommy-artoes and I think I will be ok for the first ever day of extra easy trying to get the third superfood in as well bit different to green and red but think inthe long run much easier to follow can always use my syns for bread or cheese isn't it? lol good day for us all today I hope am off to work in a min good luck all see you later me hearties!lol xx

Hi :)

Hope you have had another good day?

I am quite enjoying my Red Week, let's hope it likes me come Sat!! I was Loss Loss Loss! :)

Just off for a long walk, chat soon Hun xxx

Sugar hi m;dear been good today bit of craving for something norty at the mo but will have my syns soon so that should sort me out can't believe it's nearly 2 weeks I have been on it hope I do well this week am soooo desp to see a big loss never mind in 2/3 weeks will be down into the with a little bit of luck! Hope you good day today also speak tom xx

Hello me heartys! Have just had my usual 5 a day I know it's boring every day but I do soooo looooooove fruit of any sort and it fills me up and I like it! For luncheon today on the menu mccains rustic oven chips, fried eggs and beans. Only 1 syn per 100 gs for the chips and free eggs and beans as on green. Tea tonight quorn sausages mushy peas and new pots extra easy yesterday confused me a bit eneded up not having my hea or syns I dunno how that happened . Am a bit afraid to eat too much still if I am honest with you all have to get over that or when I really need to cut it out I wont have a reserve to pull out of the bag iyswim! Hope we all have a good day today not tempted so far nearly 2 weeks on it and feeling better just not looking better yet never mind onwards and upwards. xx

A bit down today been so good and the scales say no , only lost 2lbs what am i doing wrong? Am I eating too much too little I don't know I have got an underactive thyroid gland which I take tabbies for do you think it could be that? Eaten today 3 pieces fruit for brekky, 2 small baked pots and cottage cheese for lunch and chicken yorkshire pud 3 syns gravy 3 syns new pots broccoli broad beans carrots and my hea milk for cups of tea and heb chicken for my dinner heb 2 alpen lights and 4 syns for a pkt of walkers french fries total 10 syns and free food the rest. Am I going wrong somewhere? What do you all think ? pretty cheesed off tbh with you .I won't cheat though but might need to change to red what do you think girls?

Awwww, Dont be down hunny!! 2lb is still a really good loss!!

Imagine what weight you would be if you lost just 2lb from now till Christmas! :)

Are you eating alot of potatoes or pasta? I think I had my gain when I ate to many Green days, I will be interested to see how I have gone on Red days?

Please don't be down ... It's a long journey we are on. I think 2lb is Fab!! :) xx

Thanks Sugar been thinking I might change to red , thanks for the encouragement thought I would have been well away into the next stone by now as I am sooo sooo fat. I just have to persevere even though the bogof toffee muffins are calling me in Tescos!Hope you are having a good day m'dear good luck for Sat am working long day tom so won't be posting but dont worry will not go off it honest!Speak soon thanks again xx

Right I have made an executive decision am going to have a red week and see how i get on bacon and eggs for me tom morn and don't hold the bacon!

mmmmmmmmmmm bacon :D

I like red days. I do have the odd green or EE, especially at the weekend but red the rest of the time. I've done green all week because I was so ill, i've enjoyed it but i've a) put on weight b) feel very bloated, so not for me long term thats for sure, but the odd day is fine :D

What time is brekkie? I will be round :8855:

2lb is a good loss sweetie. My losses are generally very slow and just imagine if you lost 2lb a week thats about 7stone in 12 months ...

Jackie you are very welcome to come for brekky m'dear ! lol hope you are much better too. I love bacon but thought cos I wasn't very strong willed at the time of starting to diet that I would fill myself stupid so that I wouldn't go off the diet and do green but I think that is probably why I haven't had the big weight loss that I was expecting.AND boy was I hoping and praying and expecting sooo much but sadly not to be never mind lets give this a try and see how I get on. I felt sleepy after my baked pots lunch time so wonder if the carbs don't like me very much! Pity that anyway I will get myself on the red and let you all know howI do. Have been good this evening ff fronage frais and a nectarine and a banana instead of a great big pkt of biscuits and my mothers gorgeous fruit cake . Left the cakey there wrapped in all it's glory gonna take it to work tom instead they are all as thin as reeds there boo flaming hooo! speak friday cos am doing a v long shift tom love to all xx BE GOOD cos even though I am miffed I am not giving in no way jose! lol xx

right cant remember what the hell I ate yesterday (menopause see)but today have been really busy in work all day and just had 4 pieces of fruit all day till 7 oclock when I had wedges a tin of beans on top and a hea cheese on top of that followed by my heb 2 alpen lights getting very addictive yum yum and another hea for my milk. Have been good as gold today but not eaten enough methinks couldn't be helped though no time never mind off for the we and She will be loved lol she will be good ! I promise ! Speak tom girlies hope you all ok and keeping the faith xx

Right today been good but restless want to scoff but need norty food like I need a hole in the head!Had fruit for brekky as usual lunch was a mug shot thai one (dint like it though) won't be bothering with that again and 5 crakerbread and a whole 500 g pot of ff natural yogurt yes a massive pot abs massive but it stopped me scoffing rubbish and in all was 300 cals for the pot (not counting cals I know but) so figured that wasn't too bad.Anyway tonight I had pots, salad and ham, toms used my ham as hebs 2 and milk for tea hea so hea left and my syns which i am using for my crakerbread. I see Sugar has lost 4 lbs whoop whoop for Sugar I am soooo glad she has lost weight at least one of us is ! lol! I have stuck to it by the letterbut am still on green I can't seem to stomach all the meat I need to keep me full so I will have to suffer on green with painfully slow losses never mind something is better than nothing and I also want to know where Piggers is where are you m'dear come back and chill out with us.xx

Hi hunny,

Why dont you try mixing your days? I have EE at the weekend, the Red Mon to Fri. I still had one green day. I have also been eating lots of super speed foods, like strawberries.

2lb is still a fab loss also!! Keep positive your doing amazing!

We will do it this time :) xxx

Hello keke wow ..well done on the 6lbs !! Excellent start. Im in my 50s but determined to 'do this' once and for all. I have clothes in my wardrobe in 5 sizes but most of them are smaller than the ones I need at the moment. ..I joined a week ago and lost 2 and half the first week which is a fair bit less than I usually lose. Anyway, I eat a lot and to still lose while stuffing my face cant be bad. Your right , these diaries are so motivating.
Diana

Back