'Something got me started', Kekes diary

ohhh been ever so slightly norty today after nearly a month you will have to forgive me......
had 2 pears for brekky ,yogyurt cuppa tea. lunch 2 tortillas 14 syns, toms, 2 eclairs 14 syns ooopps and for tea chicken carrots broccoli gravy 3syns new pots and a welsh cake 6 syns oops again!seems like I have had a bad day but not as bad as it could have been and I dint have much yesterday 37 syns OMG!!!!!!nO MORE SYNS FOR 3 DAYS I AM ON BREAD AND WATER WITHOUT THE BREAD LOL! DON'T WORRY FOR ME WILL GET RIGHT BACK ON IT THIS IS JUSTA small blip honest!See if I count it up the total in cals would be about 2000 cals which according to mfp is what I should have for loss of 2lbs a week. So am not fretting at all back on it tom. Am wondering if I would be better off counting cals tbh still lets see how I get on this week hey be good everyone lol nit like me xxx HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL Sugar m'dear !xxx

Hi Keke,

I haven't read your whole thread but I read the beginning bit and the end and it sounds like you are doing really well :). Hope you are feeling fab as well.

Everyone is different but I try not to do 'no syn' days even if I had a few too many syns on one day, because I really struggle with feeling deprived if I do that. So either try to cut back a little or just draw a line under it and carry on. For me what has made this plan successful is sticking to it the vast majority of the time and continuing to work at the times that I don't ! So my advice is to do whatever will help you to stick to it and if you can do that you will continue to lose. Well done :)

Gail x

I cant read back to see what u lost but well done. Stop being norty as i am home from holstomorrow to check up on u xxx

Okay Jackie have stopped meself mid scoff! lol
Have been ve good today just had a banana apple for brek, apple and nect for lunch,hea for milk,salad sandwiches and fish fingers (have developed a craving for fish fingers)NOT PREGNANT THANK YOU GOD!HAD A PINK N WHITE AND A PKT OF french fries for supper hows about that then Jackie nananananananana you can check on me all you like so there lol xxxx
Hope you had a lovely holiday speak soon xxx
Am more relieved than you realise that I got straight back on it after yesterday !

Thanks GAIL FOR YOUR HELPand support, YOU HAVE REALLY DONE WELL 5stone off my god that is brilliant !I can only drool at your success!

Evening keke hope you are having a lovely weekend! Keep on slimming :)

Hey Keke and everyone well done on the weight loss so far - I think 10 lbs in 3 weeks is great on my last really serious slimming campaign it took me 13 weeks to lose 14 lbs and goodness knows I was so 'in the zone' no cheating at all but sometimes it's just a bit of a struggle. Me too with the thyroid but plenty of success stories here so here's to us being inspirations for others down the line :D

Okay Jackie have stopped meself mid scoff! lol
Have been ve good today just had a banana apple for brek, apple and nect for lunch,hea for milk,salad sandwiches and fish fingers (have developed a craving for fish fingers)NOT PREGNANT THANK YOU GOD!HAD A PINK N WHITE AND A PKT OF french fries for supper hows about that then Jackie nananananananana you can check on me all you like so there lol xxxx
Hope you had a lovely holiday speak soon xxx
Am more relieved than you realise that I got straight back on it after yesterday !

What I do if I have a really bad day is stomp on the brakes and start a new day there and then. Days don't have to start and end at midnight. Just draw a line and get back on the plan.

No matter what SW say I always think it is a good thing to keep an eye on your calorie intake. On another forum I visit there is an active SW thread and one day the ex-consultant who manages the thread caved in under pressure from a new member and admitted that in the end, despite the SW "free food eat as much as you like" mantra, weight reduction did in fact all come down to the amount of calories consumed in the long run.

Hi Keke,

Just had my B'day meal & feeling very Tipsy!!!! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend...

Remember, WE CAN DO IT!! xxxxx

Evening keke hope you are having a lovely weekend! Keep on slimming :)

Thank you Jayde am keeping going and trying my best to walk the straight and narrow after my blip Fri! How are you doing m'dear having a good we I hope ,we can do this Jayde
CAN WE FIX IT YES WE CAN!xxxx LOL

Hey Keke and everyone well done on the weight loss so far - I think 10 lbs in 3 weeks is great on my last really serious slimming campaign it took me 13 weeks to lose 14 lbs and goodness knows I was so 'in the zone' no cheating at all but sometimes it's just a bit of a struggle. Me too with the thyroid but plenty of success stories here so here's to us being inspirations for others down the line :D

AW thanks Mutti I am a bit disappointed about the losses tbhwy but slowly slowly catchee monkee m'dear!Thyroid can go to hell and back!lol

What I do if I have a really bad day is stomp on the brakes and start a new day there and then. Days don't have to start and end at midnight. Just draw a line and get back on the plan.

No matter what SW say I always think it is a good thing to keep an eye on your calorie intake. On another forum I visit there is an active SW thread and one day the ex-consultant who manages the thread caved in under pressure from a new member and admitted that in the end, despite the SW "free food eat as much as you like" mantra, weight reduction did in fact all come down to the amount of calories consumed in the long run.

Well well well , mind I spose we eat so much calorie laiden crap when we are off diet that it's no wonder we lose wt when we stick to good healthy non processed food . Thanks for the support Quilty much needed and much appreciated m'dear xxx

Hi Keke,

Just had my B'day meal & feeling very Tipsy!!!! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend...

Remember, WE CAN DO IT!! xxxxx

YES WE CAN! LOL
THANKS SUGAR HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WE TOO M'DEAR! XXX
dINT REALISE HOW PRETTY YOU ARE HUBBS IS A LUCKY MAN!
Am not gay btw just honest and sometimes say nice things xxx LOL

Just checking on you :wink: :8855: fancy me managing to stop you mid scoff :D

We can do this. My losses are slow too, its frustrating but it will come off. I think the key is planning, having nice meals, variety of foods so don't get bored etc etc.

xxxxx

Thanks Jackie, in all sincerity I think I have to stop the way I have dieted in the past, it's been so pathetic. I used to starve myself all day and then eat all my allowed food at night, it didn't take long for me to lose 5 stone but tbhwy I put it on even quicker and more ,this time it's for life. I have to eat properly and not be silly. It will take me longer I know but I need to get my act together properly this time. I feel better already, more energy and no indigestion at all practically unknown for me ! Have rambled on Jackie so will shut up now but one more thing ...thanks for the support means a tremendous lot to me xxx:):eek:

Hey sweetie we are all here for you. It can be really difficult at times, and in some ways I try not to think of it as a 'diet'. More healthy eating long term. We will have blips (ie my holiday) life has ups and downs but I think the support on here is amazing and its what keeps me focused xxxxx

YES WE CAN! LOL
THANKS SUGAR HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WE TOO M'DEAR! XXX
dINT REALISE HOW PRETTY YOU ARE HUBBS IS A LUCKY MAN!
Am not gay btw just honest and sometimes say nice things xxx LOL

Awww... Thank You for the compliment Keke. I lack of confidence due to my weight but hopefully that will increase as the weight drops of.

I think I am the lucky one, I think my Hubby is a proper Hunk!!! LOL

He deserves a Slimmer Wife. However, he is always very complimentary about me and makes me feel a million dollars.

By my next birthday, I will be a different woman!! :banana dancer:

Hey sweetie we are all here for you. It can be really difficult at times, and in some ways I try not to think of it as a 'diet'. More healthy eating long term. We will have blips (ie my holiday) life has ups and downs but I think the support on here is amazing and its what keeps me focused xxxxx

AW thank you Jackie you are sweet ,You got it right it's shouldn't be a diet it should be how we eat and live for always. The support is amazing I am so glad I found the forum if I hadn't it would be a different story I would prob:eek:ably be a stone heavier with the food I was eating god forbid!! xxx

Awww... Thank You for the compliment Keke. I lack of confidence due to my weight but hopefully that will increase as the weight drops of.

I think I am the lucky one, I think my Hubby is a proper Hunk!!! LOL

He deserves a Slimmer Wife. However, he is always very complimentary about me and makes me feel a million dollars.

By my next birthday, I will be a different woman!! :banana dancer:

I bet he loves you to bits !I think you will do this and I am hanging on to your coat tails wheeeeeeeeee !Heres to next birthday m'dear! xxx

Hi Keke,

How was your Monday? Hope you have a good day. :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Keke,

How was your Monday? Hope you have a good day. :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have been good today Sugar
only had fruit till tea time then quorn chilli, baked pots for supper 2 alpen bars and a pkt of french fries only 4 syns today so been super good .Worked till 6 today and am always good when in work it's when I'm home the trouble starts hehe!
Have seen your lovely tea tonight it looked gorgeous but am afraid your quantities would not satisfy me m'dear am such a damn piggy!

Took the dds to Llancaich manor in Caerphilly today very good visit had a nice time. dd1 had fish and chips in car on way home dd2 and I drooling all the way home but we were sooooo Goood !Good day melon for brekky fish fingers and 2 baked pots for lunch ( Iknow fish fingers again but I love em) melon for tea as working tonight and taking cott cheese salad and 2 yogs pkt french fries ( I love these they are soooooo hard)2 apples and a flask of coffee to get me through the night ! Hope everyone had a good day am gonna weigh on Friday am cos it will take me till then to get the water outta my ankles (always get waterlogged ankles if working nights take vein tablet thingys too but still get it mind imagine what they would be like if I dint take em rofl elephant legs !!!Hope we all good speak tom xxx

Back