Something thats been bothering me..

WINTER.

EXCESS SKIN.

I need some facts.

The most iver ever weighed is around 16 stone. And im currently 12 stone 9lbs.

I want to lose around 4 stone.

What can i expect on the excess skin front?

Thanks for you help.

x

Obviously the 34 people that looked at this dont have any help for me.

That's probably because we don't have an answer for you unfortunately.

yah, i second justpeachy...i'm guessing many of us would like to know that answer, but we'll all probably have to eventually find it out ourselves ;)

..i can just say, i have been loosing mostly by exercising and it does not seem to have done my skin any harm, but we are all different, hun. :)

hmm, i wanted to add that...i am definitely more happy about my body and myself now, then i was before i started loosing...and who is perfect?!?

Last edited:
Suggestion- start moisturizing from now and doing all that stuff that pregnant women do to ensure fewer stretchmarks and a bounce back skin. Its the same principle.

Belle

I would have thought plenty of regular exercise and good daily skin care would help?

If you are doing a mix of things like aerobics/swimming/walking/jogging then it probably would be fine!

I would have thought plenty of regular exercise and good daily skin care would help?

If you are doing a mix of things like aerobics/swimming/walking/jogging then it probably would be fine!

Exercise is a no go area for me at the moment. I have a broken ankle/leg.
The most i can do is crunches. Urgh.

But as soon as i can i'll start all of the above. [: thankyou for your help!

x

Exercise is a no go area for me at the moment. I have a broken ankle/leg.
The most i can do is crunches. Urgh.

But as soon as i can i'll start all of the above. [: thankyou for your help!

x

Thats alright, its a pity you cant do any right now as it would give you loads of other benefits too!

Hope you get better soon xx

Back