Something to celebrate???

Well, I am also getting a new Fiat 500!

I am 35 years old and never wnated to learn to drive but need to now for my job. My boss tempted me with the offer of a new Fiat 500! I decided in August to apply mt CBT that I am learning through LL to learning to drive and my lessons are going really well!

Kat :) xx

Kat

Such lovely positve vibes coming from you in this thread.
I am so pleased you have expereinced these changes since starting LL.
I can relate to so many of the things you have said.
I think it is about finally making peace with yourself and your demons and accepting yourself and feeling comfortable with who you are. Putting yourself at the top of the list for once and not feeling guilty.
When I reached my goal my OH bought me an eternity ring with 12 little diamonds to signify my 12 stones lost, to always remind me of my achievement and to hold my wedding and engagement rings on my finger!
He's very proud and pleased for me. He never knew me before as a slim person. She disappeared years ago!
She's back now - forever.:D
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Kat - great idea to celebrate!

SB - like you, my OH is planning to get me an eternity ring - with 9 little stones for each of the stones I will have lost. We'll also treat ourselves to a night out - no kids, a really nice meal somewhere special and possibly the theatre.

We will celebrate the anniversary every year. I am determined this new me will be forever more.

Well done Kat on your positivity!

I love parteis, but have to say, I am more with Daisy on this ~ I just couldn't ask everyone to come and celebrate my loss in case I fell flat on my face later. I do believe you when you say it won't be going back on, but i couldn't share my personal goal with everyone. I am private about my LL journey.

On the other hand, I could quite enjoy anyone else's party :p ~ peronally, my own celebration starts at Christmas ( end of Foundation) when I will be quite happy to fly to Greece to visit my parents. I avoided it this summer simply because of my weight. :eek: And what's the point in having a villa in Greece if you are too fat to enjoy it?

It's a very motivational goal for me as I won't be able to cover up in layers! :)

Wow! Well if you haven't told your parents, you are so going to amaze them!! It will be a wonderful present for them to see you so fit and well and happy!

Wow! Well if you haven't told your parents, you are so going to amaze them!! It will be a wonderful present for them to see you so fit and well and happy!

Thanks FT ~ they do know I'm going, they just don't know about the diet!
When mum was last over here, I was a size 18 ish....I ballooned to a good 22/24, but am now back to 18 ( almost 16). So, by the time Christmas comes, I should at least be less than when they last saw me!

Am also going in May, so by that time, I will be trying on all my old bikinis I hope! xx :p

No. Not hope. Will!

Back