Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

Make crisps.. I made some the other day.. be careful tho I nearly sliced my hand off!! If you have a slicer thing (mandolin) or a bit on your cheese grater like me.. then thinly slice some potatoes.. leave the skins on.. spray a bit of fry light and microwave till brown .. when they cool they crisp up.. try it x

will have to give those a try, thanks emski,
I had a bowl of ready brek and i'm still hungry, dunno whats wrong with me today.

I'm feel so sad today and stressed beyond beleive, My panic attacks are back and leaving the house without Fiance is now near impossible. I so thought i'd beat it, but now its worse then ever. Worse still i need a job, he can't support us both anymore and i really don't no what to do
Sorry for the downer, i just needed to get in out:break_diet: I just want to be normal.

have you been to see your GP?

i had a nervous breakdown about 6 years ago and was having panic attacks hourly!!! ...and also in my sleep. i felt terrible and like there was no end to it and put up with it for about 3 months. i couldn't leave the house without holding onto my mum or dad and if i tried taking the dog around the block (aided by mum or dad) i would get half way and have to come home as i was convinced i was going to drop dead.

...my GP put me on anti-depressants and they helped alot. i also had CBT counselling a few years later which also helped. i'd definately recommend having a chat with your GP :)

Oh my god you poor thing, panic attacks, my life story, suffered with them since 1993 on and off (off at the moment thank god) thought I was going to die. Even now I avoid places where I had panic attacks in the past, frightened to death to go out of the house most the time it was awful!! I'm here if you want to chat - it's an awful situation to be in but you find there are so many of us with the condition. Doc put me on anit-anxiety tablets - took a while before full effect felt but well worth it, lots of hugs xxx

Thanks peeps, i was on antidepressents but they did nothing for my anxiety my doc is not so good and i think he thinks i'm just making excuses. Then i feel like an idiot because my doctor doesn't beleive me. I'll be ok, i just need to get a job.

...... 5.5lbs thats half a stone in 2 weeks (10 days technically) :happy036:

This may sound mad but i'm a little disappointed, before i lost 10lbs in the first week. I'm thinking i didn't eat enough, i missed a few healthy extras.

Hey Ho I Got My Half Stone, wohoooo

u have nearly 12mth to lose the weight...............1lb a week will be nearly 4 st in a year...............don't beat yaself up....u had a great weight lose.........good luck...........

Thanks girls, as long as it comes off thats all that matters, i'm so proud of myself, i'll be in that wedding dress in no time :D

I'm so pleased that i have lost over half a stone in such a short time and i really hope it continues, but i don't feel as positive as i did when i first started, crazy isn't? I think as its the end of the month, the cupboards a bit bare and i don't have much variety.
There is also a serious cherry yogurt shortage on the south coast, so i don't have any to snack on :gen147:

So at the moment i am doing my online shopping :character00148: it helps because i can plan meals and not impulse buy badies because i avoid the ailses.

So i'm thinking about rejoining group, not because i can't do the diet on my own but just to meet some people and make friends. Is that really sad?

For Lunch---- Spaghetti with cheese (again) :party0051:

Reactions: Taz
No that's not sad at all, I have a couple of good friends that I have met at class. You are doing really well, keep up the good work

Seriously theres a shortage of cherry yogs down south our local asda and tesco were out of mullers and their own. I did our shopping online thinking that being from the big tesco superstore i'd get some, but nope got peach and apricot, so just have to have them i guess.
Got some of that garlic and herb cottage cheese, not sure what to do with it yet.

Tonight i'm going to make the potato, cheese and onion bake from the calander with the months mag, it looks sooooooo good,

So i'm ignoring the mid week blip, hope wi tomorrow goes ok and plough on.

just saw a pic of your dress and had to say i love it. good luck with the wedding i knowits a while away

I stayed the same this week, well thats what i'm saying because my scales went haywire, when i first got on them it was the same as last and then for some reason i double checked (about 30secs later) it said i'd put 3lbs on :banghead: so i tried again and it was up 5lbs, so before i had a breakdown i put the scales away and i am taking the first reading. Might need to change the batteries.

So Hubby to be came home from Asda today with presents a half litre bottle of baileys irish cream :happy036: and a new set of saucepans. Ours were a bit battered and rusted and been moaning about them for ages. So he bought me some nice shiney stainless steal ones with vented glass lids and a bargain to under a tenner for 3

Looking forward to dirtying them up tomorrow, experimenting.

Back