Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

I havent tried anything like that hun so cannot comment but if you need to moan we all here for ya
xxx

Well not feeling any better, i think i'm coming down with something, can't be flu as i've the jab. Steve has his work do today and prob won't be back till early hours and i need a cuddle, so i'm sat here all alone with only a rabbit and a cat for company and both are asleep!!!!!

I had my first red day yesterda
y, :eatdrink023:mainly because i bought some extra special ham and it was so good, I just kept eating it. Never had a proper ham before. I'm trying to prepare my recipes for Christmas day, not getting very far as i don't have the concentration.

:rant2:I saw one of my bridesmaids yesterday and told her about the guest list, she's my cousin. Her parents (divorced) live in manchester and i haven't seen them for over 5 years and they've never met steve, so i was going to invite them to the wedding breakfast but not the ceremony because its a small room and i can't fit everyone in. She thinks that it will offend people but i don't no what to do there is just no space :( i can't please everyone i'm either going to have an uncomfortable fiance or a peeved family *who i never see or hear from* I hate people being mad at me. :fear:Can't wait till they find out about that, which i imagine will be just before Christmas.

On a more positive note, my books arrived today so i'm hoping and praying they help me as much as they've helped others,
Ok i'll stop moaning now :copon:

I'm poorly sick, despite having the flu jab i have a virus, my glands are up, my jaw is killing me and i have earache, Whats worse is i usually have ribena when i'm sick, i always have done, but i can't as its too many syns :( Steve still isn't home and i'm getting very annoyed about it!!!
I was bad and got on the scales earlier and it says i've lost another4.5lbs but my scales are notoriously unreliable (they're WW) but its encouraged me none the less.

I agree with Victoria. When your ill, have what you want. It's not the end of the world and the most important thing is that you are well.

Thanks girls, I'll make him get me some tomorrow if he ever frigging comes home, its getting me more irrated to longer it gets, been on my own for 13hrs and fed up of feeling lonely

I've been so bad!! I've been asleep most of the day, managed to have porriage this morning. But this evening i feel of the wagon, i had terrys chocolate sements, sweet and sour chicken balls and mixed meat chow mein :( oh and ribena,

Now i feel poorly and guilty
:mad:

:grouphugg:eek:h honey sending you a big hug from wakefield and a helping hand to bring you back on the wagon

Thanks Ronnie, feel almost human again today :clap: thank god, although my muscles are killing me.
I'm going to have minimal syns for the rest of the week and hope that it balances out a little.
Feeling postive again and actaully getting excited about xmas.
:smiley1842: Steve is off till Jan :heartpump:and we've done a big clean of the flat and i'm making a list for our christmas shopping. Still can't decide whether to have a red or a green day, but i'm deff going to stick to it otherwise i'll fall of the wagon and end up dragging it out :xmastree:

Well weigh day tomorrow and i'm a little apprehensive, i was bad and got on the scales :slap: and it said i have put on 4lbs :faint2:
Now i no i was bad on Friday night but i wasn't that bad!!!!!!!! Although my scales can be a bit funny, but its made be a bit mad :flamingmad:
Well tomorrow at group is the christmas party so i am going to make mincemeat couscous cake, not sure how yet but i'll figure that out tomorrow!!
This weekend has been ok, we did our christmas food shop which was a bit mental, went to asda first and they had NO TURKEYS :eatdrink023:So we gave up there and went to tesco. Managed to spend £80 god knows how though, makes me feel a bit sick about spending that much for a few days, saying that the turkey cost £30 and its not even that big!!! I blame Steve for wanting to leave the shopping so late. I am excited about my parents coming to dinner, it will be the second time they've been to our flat in 3 years and they only live 20mins away. I'm also excited that i found Lambrini Light, I like lambrini, used to drink a fair bit when i was younger and still have a taste for it. :party0036:Must check the syns for it too!!!

I think the diet lambrini is only 2.5 Syns per glass. It is half the Syns of the normal stuff and just as nice!

Hey hunni,

don't worry too much about what your bathroom scales are telling you. One day wont make or break your diet its what you do after that one day that makes the difference. When you are ill don't worry about your syns. Feeling better is the most important thing. Sure you will be fine xx

Reactions: Taz
I totally agree with Ikkle. When I am ill the plan goes out the window. Deal with the diet when you are feeling better

Oppps fell off the wagon over christmas, but i'm not suprised and to be fair i enjoyed most on it. So i'm drawing a line and getting back on the wagon. I just hope i haven't done tooooooo much damage.
In general chrimble was good, got alot of money towards the wedding and have made our first wedding purchase, flowergirl dresses that were £30 reduced to £13.50.
Hope everyone had a good week!

:new_year: Happy New Year Everyone.
We had a lovely NYE, round Steve's Brothers, we played wii and ate buffet food, it was good.

I have been very naughty since chirstmas but i enjoyed it and now i'm going to be very good for the rest of the year :8855:Well at least till October which is when i get MARRIED :bliss: So need to stick to it if i'm going to look pretty (or even fit) in my dress.

So resolutions for 2009
Stick to SW
Have a PMA
To find a job i love.

Back