Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

Oh my god, i've made it through the whole weekend without cheating, even a little bit. Steve has sat next to me with Galaxy, midget gems, biscuits, Refreshers and i just sat there with my clems and munched on them. I'm very proud of myself and i am secretly hoping you can't have too much fruit in a day as i did managed to eat a bag of clementimes in 2 and a half days.
First wi is tomorrow, i did get on the scales this morning and i had lost 4lbs but my scales aren't great. If i get a decent loss, i get my christmas pressie early - Animal crossing on the wi!!!

Well done and good luck for your WI. My OH is slim and he can eat and drink what he likes which is so annoying! I am on the new plan and I have had chicken and bacon pasta, Jacket spud and tuna and beef curry and rice today. It was all lovely but a few nibbles while watching the tv would have been nice! I must think about making some SW friendly nibbles!

Well done and good luck for your WI. My OH is slim and he can eat and drink what he likes which is so annoying! I am on the new plan and I have had chicken and bacon pasta, Jacket spud and tuna and beef curry and rice today. It was all lovely but a few nibbles while watching the tv would have been nice! I must think about making some SW friendly nibbles!

What makes it worse though is, although he isn't fat, he isn't skinny and he isn't happy with him self. He moans more then i do about his weight and says all the time 'i'm going to go to the gym' but never does and just easts crap all the tiiiime! Grr but i don't like to say anything to him because i don't want to upset him and i love him no matter what. Ho hum, I don't think i could manage the new plan because i don't eat veg and i've heard you have to have a fair but with everymeal. That chicken and bacon pasta sounds yummy and Some SW friendly nibbles would be good, you'll have to let me no what you make, i can't make much as our oven doesn't change temp :8855:its constantly toooo hot.

I can't believe it, 10lbs in one week, the leader even asked if i'd given birth :D i wish (i'm so broody) So as my reward and had a cheese toastie sandwich and a few pringles. Have to take some sw nibbles in next week as its our groups xmas party.

Fan-bloooooooooooooooomin-tastic!

Well done chick! X

That's an amazing loss. I bet you are so pleased. Well done and good luck for your 1st stone award!

Some of you might remember that i was saying (moaning) that my chips/wedges were not working, well i think i found out why......

My frylight went out of date in Dec last year.
:faint2:
:yuk:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:character00264:
No wonder i was getting funny after tastes.

So now i have to find somewhere that sells it as my local ASDA doesn't anymore

This is why you should always read the label!!!
:greenapple:

wowzers well done you!! xxx

whooops!!! just a year - whats a yr on before dates lol

Don't no what is wrong with me today, i've only been awake an hour and a half and i've burst into tears 3 times, once at an advert, once because i stubbed my toe and once because i ran out of milk. Might have something to do with the fact i've been on my P for over a month :character00264: seriously i feel like i'm dying.
On a more positive date i am waiting for some books which were recommended to me, CBT for dummies! I've been on the counselling waiting list for years now and as i hate talking to people anyway the book is prob the best way to go. I've come off my anti depressents because they affect weight loss (a lot) think i might try a herbal route st johns wort, any one used it?

Back