Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

God i hate 7pm WI's, i feel hungry all day and i hate eating all day because i worry it'll effect my weight. :character00254:My WI is right next to Domino's and i reeeeeeeeeeeally want a pizza. My legs have seized up, so i'm not moving of the sofa until i'm about to wet myself :hide: I hope i lose 1lb at least, if i put on i will cry ALOT.

Oh huni DW you will be ok!
xxx

Good luck for your weigh in

Well i Lost 5.5lbs, :party0049: so thats all my christmas weight and then some gone. As a treat tonight i'm having chinese but going to be good chicken chow mein and sweet and sour chicken and call it an EE day. So i'm going to be good again all week and hope i can get my first stone.:D

Aww dont feel guilty hun. You have the whole of the rest of the week to make up if you went over any syns. Dont beat your self up about it sweety...:)

I got my flower samples today, just a few single stem rosies so i could see what they are like (i'm having artifcial bouquet) and they are so beautiful!! But it still doesn't seem real to me, we're doing most things are selfs so i've not had to go and do they usual florist, cake shop and what not.
I'm really hungry today, not sure why but i have a jacket in the oven and i'm going to do it with a gammon steak. Might try and make OH eat it to, can't see it happening though :8855: If it doesn't come in a box he won't eat it!!!

well done on your loss, and cool bout your flowers, bet seeing things like that makes it seem more real xxx

Wooooo!!! Well Done sweetie :)
xx

I had a fake flower bouquet too. They are great as they are cheaper and you can keep them afterwards. Mine looked so real though that my friend put them in the fridge to keep them fresh! Ha ha

Show us ya flowers chick! x

I can't get over how real they look, when i first heard of them i was thinking of the plastic cheap ones in hobbeycraft, these ones are foam like. I'll take some pics when the camara battery is charged. Taz where did you get yours from? I'm going with Sarah's flowers, they seem to have a pretty good rep.

I ordered a bridesmaid dress :D found it on ebay (£23) so i've just ordered one (have 4 bridesmaid) for the one bridesmaid not dieting or pg to see what its like on, This is it but i ordered black and i'm going to make a pink sash.
dress.jpg

These are my flowers,
brideflowers.jpg
and this is my cake
Cake.jpg

I'm having a major wedding night to distract me from eating, i'm so hungry again, this is the stage in the diet where i jack it in and binge eat to high heaven but i'm trying to not let that happen. Tomorrow Is our 4 year anniversary since we first started going out so i think we're going out, so i'm trying to think of what to have but still be good.

Back