Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

I'm not sure if anyone even reads these ramblings, if you do :hug99:

So i'm seriously struggling to get back into this diet malarchy (just ate toffee pavalova :D) Whats funny is i feel so pants after eating bad food now so i no i should get back to it. I love the sound of EE but i just can't get my head round it working, but i probably said that when i first learnt about SW :8855:.

On the plus side my flowergirl dresses arrived yesterday, they are gorg and perfect and i just hope they fit in October.

100_0509.jpg

awww you will get into it :)

dresses are gorgeous?

OK so i'm going for 7lbs maybe even 8lbs :faint2: in 2 weeks since the last weigh in, admiting that is a but gutting really, as i would have undone 75% of my weigh loss so far :copon:we shall find out at 7pm tonight.
I'm not eating much today as i don't want to risk having more lbs then are really there.

5lb!!!!!!!!! Ok not as bad as i thought but its still bad to see it written down in black and white.
I have been good today, usually i have the night off after WI and i even turned down a KFC. I had pasta and melted cheese instead, yummy.
Oh and darling OH is buying me a cross trainer tomorrow, Its the only equipment i ever use at the gym. I prob won't be able to do it more the 10 mins, but i thought if i could do 10mins at a time it has to be better then nothing, right?

Ah you can get that off next week! Don worry about it :)

Why have you changed ya name?!
x

Thanks hun, sure hope so.
Needed a change and someone said they thought me old name was rude :eek: so thought i'd best changed it incase i offended anyone else.

Ha ha ha ha I liked your old name lol

xxx

OMG i could cry, i took a few pictures of myself today and i look awful, I haven't had a picture taken in years mainlt for this reason. My eyes aren't level and i look so miserable (i am so miserable) and yet it doesn't motivate me to eat better and stay on plan it makes me want to stuff my face with crap. Sometimes i wish life had a reset button.

I'm with you on the reset button! Don't be sad, pictures don't motivate me either, I think there are 2 types of people; Those who look at themselves and say "right that's it, I have to do something" and do it, and those who look at themselves and just want to cry - and eat! I am one of the 2nd type and I think we have to look to the future, I think we have to see what we want not what we are to motivate us. I look at my 'fat photos' and laugh. I look at 'now photos' and say "Still not good". I look at the clothes I want to wear and think of the size I want to be and I think "I WILL do it, I want to be that size".

Ow! Come on Huney! We all look awful on our photos! But not for much longer huh? I have some taken last year and I'm not much different! But the latest research into exercising says that you don't have to do 20 mins at a time to burn fat. It works if you just do 10 minutes stretched out throughout the day! Brill.So you will be getting the beefit if you do 2 sessions a day And the heavier we are the more cals we use, and it carries on after we stop for a while. As I said on another thread , where did you find OH? Mine would never do anything spontaneous like that!What a treasure! No wonder you are going to marry him! PS the dresses are gorgeous! Judi

Thanks Ladies, i feel alot better today, was having a bad day me thinks.

I am alot more positive today, i have been 100% all week and feel good for it. I hope i lose a fair bit, although i don't think i will because i don't feel i've been dieting, my head has yet to realise the wonders of SW :8855:Although its definatly clicked, last night we went shopping and bought some essentials (and some not so essentials) so me feeling hungry with OH munching on pringles (my fave) and my fav sweets in the kitchen goodie draw (the natural confectionary jelly snake:drool:) I went and got myself some apple :greenapple:and edam YUMMY. Oh and i am sooo addicted to asda curls 3.5syns a bag and so worth it.
So once i've built the crosstrainer and used it (not as a clothes horse) it should be falling off me, well it bloody better be :8855:.

God i'm starting to get freaked out with this being happy malarchy:bliss:used to being miserable, whats going on? Do you ever just feel like you wanna go out and boogy? i really want to go out and i hate going out.
I have also mastered the art of SW chips and having frylight in date is defo the first tip :8855:. I had gammon, eggs and chips, bloody fabulous, i love this diet. I have been 100% since monday and its deff doing me good. Now the trainer is up i hope to get into a routine, might have to attach my inhaler to it, just in case i have an attack, but i'm glad i got that and not an ipod just have to make sure i use it other wise he'll be kicking my butt. :asskick:

Fab post! Well done you for getting ya head in place
xcxx

Oh my god the pain, i have actually made a shocking discovery, my legs still have muscles and they are not happy with me :rotflmao: I have been going on the trainer and although i can do about a min at a time before my legs give up but i've been doing it 5 times a day, sometimes more, so hopefully little and often will be just as good. I am still 100% this week, OH bought be a cadbury mini egg chocolate moosey thing on friday and last night he was moaning about wanting chocolate so i said he could eat it, while i ate my jacket with cheese, ham, egg, cucumber and coleslaw :eating: damn was it nice. Must do jackets more often
Wi tomorrow and i am a little scared
:fear:mainly because although i have been good, i feel like i havev't been, does that make sense? Prob not :8855:

Back