Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

Thanks girls, i'm ok just feeling a bit down today although OH is getting annoyed that i'm still off with him. On the plus side i've been pretty good food wise, might be a few syns over as i just had a malibu and lemonade twas yummy, been on a red day, had taken out fish for tea and the damn cat got to it, cow.
I had a vanilla/choc muller light, can't say i loved it, i prefer cherry. Will try an orange one tomorrow, WI tomorrow but what with the meal out and the witch i don't think i will have lost much. But at least if its AF i should loss a fair bit next week.

Good Luck tomm!

PMSL @ cat...

Ha ha ha good thing OH is miffed! Damn right! x

As much as I'd love to have a cat, I do like that I can leave food on my kitchen worktop and know that it's safe!

I love the new cherry Muller's, Mr Taz likes the vanilla ones so I let him have those. The orange ones are really nice but they are quite tangy so I think they are probably an acquired taste

I agree about the orange mullers - v tangy - good to wake ya up in the morn LOL

I do quite like orange more so then vanilla. I'll try them tonight, WI today so i eat as little as possible. :D I'm having another cross stitch day today,

Cross stitch is great for keeping your fingers out of the food! And rewarding at the end of it. I do crochet

My eyes starting crossing, so i stopped for now, i do love cross stitching at the moment i'm doing a baby blanket for my 3rd neice who is due to arrive in 5 weeks, didn't realise how close it was, i've had it for 6 months and not done much to it, eek got to get my bum in gear,
I've decided i hate having 7pm weigh ins, i'm really hungry!

I used to go to 7pm WI's so I totally sympathise. Mine are 5.30pm now which isn't too bad. I have my 3rd nephew due this week and I finished his blanket yesterday

ooo i'd love to see a pic Taz, i'd love to be able to embroider and lace too but it's far too complicated for me.

Well just got back from WI and i lost 2.5lbs not bad considering the witch arrived over the weekend and the meal last thursday, so only 1lb until the first stone, which i will get next week, I'm having an off night tonight so tea is in the oven, got some minstrels and m and m's and a malibu and lemonade :D

well done on the loss x

fab loss well done hun
x

Well done you!! Excellent loss this week... now when you wake up in the morning... be a good girl and we'll have another 2 off next week please :D

Well i Lost 5.5lbs, :party0049: so thats all my christmas weight and then some gone. As a treat tonight i'm having chinese but going to be good chicken chow mein and sweet and sour chicken and call it an EE day. So i'm going to be good again all week and hope i can get my first stone.:D

Well done that's absolutely brilliant. You're well on he way now. Keep it up and good luck. :553:

great loss hun. Here are a couple of pictures of the blanket:

Attachments

• Photo-0034.jpg
    Photo-0034.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo-0035.jpg
    Photo-0035.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 28
Back