Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

My insomnia is back and it's killing me, I don't fall asleep till almost 6 and i was awake again by 9, this has been going on for a week now. I can't even sew as just can't focus. Diets going ok ish though, had my first EE day yesterday felt so wrong. Think i'm going to stick to green days,

I could cry, last night i drank half a bottle of malibu decided i needed chocolate but we didn't have any so i was eating nutella out of a jar. Then Steve took it away from me so i decided i must have fishfinger sandwichs and i think i had about 12 fingers. This morning i am hanging, i don't drink often so it doesn't take me alot to get me drunk (thankfully) Now i feel guilty and crappy and bloated, must have been the bread as i haven't eaten bread in months. What with the meal out tonight i don't think i'll get back on track in time for WI, might just skip it for the week,

No no no - don't come off for the week, have your meal out then start again immediately. Damage limitation.
By the way - fish finger sandwiches - guilty pleasure! Yum!

Noooo!! Don't miss wi. You know you went a little of the rails but hop on those scales, face it and get yourself back on track. We know you can do it xx

I had fish finger sandwiches as well and chips & mushy peas, but mine was intentional. I have found that so long as I go straight back on the plan I can still lose a lb. I did that last week as I had been staying the same when I stuck rigidly to the plan and because I'd only been doing it a few weeks it was too early for that to happen! I have said before on this group that I had to do that before and for some reason, I know not why, it worked for me so rather than let it get me downhearted resulting in me giving up altogether I thought I'd try it again and it worked I lost 1 lb last week. I know it will take me a long time to get where I want to be but so long as I lose each week I know I can stick at it. Don't get me wrong if I was only going to stay the same once in a while it wouldn't bother me but I was worried about it being so early in the plan.

Stick with the plan don't give up just get right back on with it and you may have a loss anyway the 'blip' may have given your system a jolt and getting back on the plan may have a really positive result. If it doesn't and you've been losing anyway each week sticking to it rigidly then all you have lost is 1 weeks weight loss. This plan works don't give up on it. I have done it 3 times now the first time I lost 3.5 stone many years ago, I didn't have to have an 'off day' in those days about 15 years ago but the last time I did which was about 4 years ago and it looks like I will have to this time. At least I started again when I realised the weight was creeping back on. Good luck and keep your chin up ;)

OMG ITS SNOWING, WE NEVER GET SNOW (WE LIVE BEHIND A MASSIVE HILL) I'M SO EXCITED. I'll update about diet later, far tooooo excited now

was snowing here earlier but all melted now boohoo
hope you get a better sleep tonight I go to sleep but wake 50 million times thinking about things a nice milky drink helps and try relax before bed easier said than done I know ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Well i am off the wagon but nothing to bad i hope, i jumped on the scales this morning and i put on 3lbs but i'll get the official result at WI tonight. It snowed last night and is still snowing now, its such a rare thing here, its only starting snowing the last few years, before it snowed once in a blue moon, like once every 10 years. I wish i had kids to take them out. Our outside drawn is blocked, luckily its not backed up so we can still use everything, just all the water ends up in the back garden. To get the plumbers in is £100 min and we can't afford it, so i'm hoping OH can clear it by himself or we can get some industrial strenth unblocker. I found some SW mags from last jan so i'm going to sit with a coconut options and a hifi bar. OH called to say that his work had told everyone they had to go home at 2pm (they do alot of driving) so looks like i get an afternoon with him. Have to stay in the front room as i'm expecting a package of table trivias (bargain £1 each so i got 14) for the wedding reception and we don't have a door bell and you no as soon as i go to the kitchen the postie will turn up.

Is that the trivia chocolate's? I had them at my after party! [STRIKE]We don't have snow here, only a light dusting[/STRIKE]. It will be nice for you and OH to have the afternoon together. Mr Taz drives for a living so I am hoping we get 2 inches over night as that would mean he won't have to go to work tomorrow! Just looked out the window and it has been busy out there! We now have about an inch of snow and it's still falling! I hope this continues!

haha i was hoping for 3 or 4 but then i'm greedy :D

Well back from WI put on 1lb, so not so bad. Had a timeout tonight, i've been wanting one for weeks, forgot how lush they are.

OOOO i have discovered the joy of mint skinny cow lollies, YUM MIE!!!!!! I am going to be 100% this week, i'm not worried about my pound gain, its well and truely deserved :D with my little slip. Been to asda tonight and stocked up on lollies, garlic and herb philly and ww (sorry) white choc and raspberry cookies, which are devine. All the snow melted today but we should have more tonight, its very exciting, i love snow:smiley1842:!!!!!

Lol I am a little,
Well i just signed up for race for life, now i have to lose some weight because i don't think i can drag 20stone of me around a 5k course. I was really happy(ish) about it until H2B pointed out that other then family I have no one to sponser me, i told him he'd best get his wallet out :D

Set up a justgiving account (not sure how they work but you could look into it!) and ask online friends to sponsor you. But anything you raise, however small, will be better than nothing

Back