Something to shout about!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:D

I came from class last night with a 2.5lb loss this week!
To top it all, I have reached and just gone over my 8 stone loss (8 stone 1.5lbs to be exact!).
If I can get this far and still look forward to loosing the remaining 3 stone 5lbs, then anyone can achieve their goal.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Amazing! You must feel so wonderful right now.:D

I hope to be in a similar postition to you at some point and just hope I'm still loving at much as you.

You're a fantastic inspiration!

Thats fantastic I know exactly how your feeling as thats about the same as I have lost so far. Life is so different now good luck on your last 3 stone, I have about 1 more to lose but I know thats going to take time.

well done mrsv that is amasing and i hoe to be there soon if i can climb over the wall ive hit at the moment. good luck with the next 3 stx

Well Done Mrs V, you must feel sooooo chuffed, I bet you are grinning from ear to ear.

Your are an inspiration to us all.

ps. don't forget to change your target weight on your signature!!

Lyn

Very well done! As one of the other posters said, you are definately an inspiration to others! Congratulations on your weight loss!

Well done Mrs V!
You should feel sooooo proud of yourself!!!!
Losing 8 stone is absolutely fantastic - I bet that you find it difficult to recognise yourself sometimes?
Now you really are on the home straight :-D

Thats is fabulous!!!! Well done. I know the last wee bit can seem like a mountain, but theres no rush - and you are so nearly there!!!! Well done hon xxx

That is an amazing accomplishment, Mrs V! You must be so proud of yourself.

That is amazing! well done xxxx

Wow!!! It's been said before and it'll be said again, you are TRULY an inspiraton!! 8 stone is such an amazing amount! That's MORE than a whole Victoria Beckham!! (Who would want her stuck to them anyway, apart from David!!!) SW is quite incredible isn't it!! I know I haven't had as much to lose, but did have 5 stone to shed, and now I'm over half way to target, I can't quite believe it because looking back at the last 6 months I've really enjoyed it- yes there have been sacrifices, but it hasn't been anywhere near as hard as I'd expected and I'm excited about getting rid of the last half!! Congrats again!! This is what I love about Minimins- people can see the success of the likes of you and can believe in themselves!!XXX

Wow!!! Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!!

I didnt post to brag about my loss, I just wanted to show other people who are struggling, thinking about joining etc that you can do it if you put your mind to it. It hasnt been easy and there have been the occassional slip ups along the way, but then again we are all human and this will happen regardless.

Thank you all again and I cant wait to share the rest of my journey with my SW and MM friends!

xxx

Wow! That is fantastic! Well done and I hope you are enjoying every minute xx

That is brilliant. Well done you. You should be very proud of yourself, i know that we all are. x

Back