Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

:DHi Sona!;)

Did i hear you say you had lost some pounds and were in the 12s????????????
:bliss::bliss::D

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! You kept that one quiet - I really hope this is a permanent turnabout for you!

Keep at it - you're a star!

Aaliegha- Hun the food has a nasty way of playing power games with u!! dont give in just remember who's boss!! lolz I had a bit of a funny weekend! sticked to my points until night time then on sunday i gave in to a slither of cake... (i had 4 points so may have been coverd) i was punished with a tooth ache. On monday i had 1 kebab (mince pattie) and no doubt will get some side effect from xenical today!!

Lumpyroo- lolz i did get to the point when i was telling him to grow up!!

Jaxi!- I have gone in to the 12's yes!! yey! lolz atleast i hop eim still in there i know my weight monster cant be trusted!! I actually wrote a new thread about it!! i think u just missed it!! im not gona WItill friday or saturday now but fingers crossed it either stays off i lose more!

Having a good day so far today! been filling in passport form for my lil boys 1st passport.. looking forward to going to dubai in August! Even though i had cake and a kebab i am still within my points! have not had my 1.5L water for a week due to being in newcastle but got my bottle with me today at work!

Will catch up later

sxx

Hey ladies!!

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and still saying 12:12!! better that 12:13 though init!!! horri glum day outside today but im in a great mood!!

Put on one of my new tops today!! was really tight when i bought it last year when i went back to work in november but fits quite nicely today! Just gotta have enough confidence now to take my jacket off!! lolz Trousers are getting baggy so guna whip out my size 14's n see if they fit me again!

Hope everyone is doing well! has anyone seen nunekza? (sp) she seems to have gotten lost!!

Im looking forward to friday hoping for a small loss! Ive been quite good this week! even though iv had some cake and a kebab i stayed within points! bought some veggi soup to work with me today aswell to fill in the blanks!!

Wasnt able to get though my 1.5L of water yesterday i think ive gotta get back in that frame of mind again!!!

Finished reading my book last night! (some of you may roll ur eyes at this point!!) I was reading Twilight (im not gona watch the movie... i dnt think) and i LOVED it!! if ANYONE ever watched buffy and angel u will understand!! anyway im a total sucker for romance and throw in a vampire and undying love well you got a good story!! hehe

Looking forward to reading the second book now! there are 3 or 4 i think and THEN i may watch the movie! if anyone looking for a weird romantic slightly highschoolish book to read then this! any if anyoen has read the book, how lush is edward? i havent even seen what he's stupposed to look like in the movie but he sounds nice!

anyhooz im at work so id better do some work!

catch up later

s xx

morning sona, great to hear you sounding so positive. its feels so good when clothes fit you again-i have a whole wardrobe full upstairs just waiting for me!!

Not into the twilght books myself but my friend and her daughter are-lucy is 9, jayne reads them first to check the content is suitable. think if i let my daughter, same age, read something like that she'd have nightmares for a month and i'd get no sleep LOL.

have a good day

Afternoon Sona great to see that you are in a positive mood and wow its great that your top is fitting comfortably here is to the size 14 jeans!

I know what you mean about Twightlight. I havent read the books but Im really into vampire / fantasy / sci-fi books. I watched the movie at the weekend and it was pretty good.. think I might read the books in the summer!

hey mommy!!

Yup im feeling fab today!!! got my holidays booked for august! im going to dubai with my family! My dads paying for it as a birthday present! Cant wait! Gona try lose some more weight before I go and get some nice holiday clothes!

I loved the book and have already orderd the second one! i love romantic books.. some of the ADULT romatic books are based too much around the ACT of love rather than the sentiment!! so this was a good PG13 read! hehe

Hey lumpyroo!

Ive already got the second book on the way! its a nice read! im like a big kid me im looking 4ward to the new harry potter movie!! lolz will be taking my 10 n 12 year old bro inlaw's to watch it (more like they will be taking me! tagging along!)

Cant wait to get in to my old clothes again! and then get some SMALLER sizes.. the biggest size ive worn is a 16 and that has been since i had my lil boy.. ive been size 14 for as long as i can remember. When i get my 1st size 12 i will be VERY happy!

Morning all!

Had a good day yest (points wise), ended up having a home made kebab roll for my dinner was lush!!! and well worth the 10.5 points i gave it!! was probs less but ive over pointed to be on the safe side!

Horrid glum weather here again!

Had an embarrasing moment yest at work.. i walked past this guy all day thinking he was someone else and decided i would go say hi so i appoached him called out his name and when he turned round it was SOMEONE ELSE! i nearly died! worst of all i just started laughing! the guy probs thought i was crazy!! So i apologised said i thought he was someone else then started blabbering about why i thought he was someone else!! he was grinning but face was bright red! My face by this time was on fine and still giggling for some stupid reason! Anyway he called after me "atleast u didnt mistake me for a woman" i nearly tripped over walking back to my desk dying over and over again!! Walked right round the other side of the building to leave at home time so i wouldnt walk past him again!!

So one of those "please ground open up swallow me whole" moments!

Turned out he was working with the CEO of the company.
eeeeek!

s xx

Nothing like getting yourself noticed at work :):)

well done on the points - I have had another good day and doing my best to stay on track for at least this week - and hopefully if I do one week it will get easier :)

sona,some years ago i spent about half an hour chatting to this guy in a pub until he said " you know, i dont think i'm who you think i am!" and it turned out he wasnt my boyfriend 's( at the time ) mate.

then of course there was the time again in a pub ( do you see a theme forming??) when i was looking for the loos and saw this girl walking towards me, she looked really familiar-right up until i walked into the mirror.
have a good evening

Hiya

I can't wait the HP movie either ... really annoyed it keeps getting delayed!!

Well done on sticking to your points ... home made kebab roll sounds lovely!!

Twigs
xx

then of course there was the time again in a pub ( do you see a theme forming??) when i was looking for the loos and saw this girl walking towards me, she looked really familiar-right up until i walked into the mirror.
have a good evening

MommyB.. did that really happen? Oh dear....

Sona Im the same the biggest was 18, they are really baggy on me and the 16 size is a little tight so Im a size "17" (if that ever existed!! And as for the work scenrio at least they will know who you are!

I love the Harry Potter books - the films aren't bad but the books are defo much better - I read all of them in Lanzarote 2 years ago whilst on holiday - My OH was less than impressed:p as my head was permanently stuck in a book. Love love love them!:)

Nothing like getting yourself noticed at work :):)

well done on the points - I have had another good day and doing my best to stay on track for at least this week - and hopefully if I do one week it will get easier :)

Lolz no the kind of attention i wanted! but it was ok i never seen him again! thank god! Im ok now tho after having a good laugh about it! Good on u with the points!! stick with it!

sona,some years ago i spent about half an hour chatting to this guy in a pub until he said " you know, i dont think i'm who you think i am!" and it turned out he wasnt my boyfriend 's( at the time ) mate.

have a good evening

HAHAHAHAHA iv only ever seen that happen in sitcoms!! u crack me up! maybe its got something to do with the pub *ponders* or they funny drinks they serve there!! or maybe .. its just U! hehe

Hiya

I can't wait the HP movie either ... really annoyed it keeps getting delayed!!

Well done on sticking to your points ... home made kebab roll sounds lovely!!

Twigs
xx

OH twigs my love the kebabs were more than lovely! they were yummybubblegummy! and i dont say that about just anything!! for one this it takes a long time to type!!

MommyB.. did that really happen? Oh dear....

Sona Im the same the biggest was 18, they are really baggy on me and the 16 size is a little tight so Im a size "17" (if that ever existed!! And as for the work scenrio at least they will know who you are!

Im slowly moving over to the 14 side as my 16's (bought during pregnancy) are falling off me!! im really excited about going on holiday in august in a size 14 or less!! yey i think i must be a size 15 at the mo! hehe

I love the Harry Potter books - the films aren't bad but the books are defo much better - I read all of them in Lanzarote 2 years ago whilst on holiday - My OH was less than impressed:p as my head was permanently stuck in a book. Love love love them!:)

I cant wait for the movies now! im such a kid! i read all the books as they came out.. actually qued up in asda afetr 12am for 2 hours to buy my books!! ..(twice!)

We should have a Books thread. i would love some good reads! i only found out twilight wasa book when a lady from another thread mentioned it! anyone else got any good books to talk about... kinda like twilight/ harry potter style? not too chilidh but not tooo adultish?

just started work on a late shift today. will catch up later!

s xx

sts is deffo better than a gain, which can happen at totm howver good you've been so well done.

dont go to the pub so much these days now i am a responsible mommy!!

Oh a STS well done losing at that particular time of the month can be so hard so a STS is great

Sandy!!! hiya! havent seen u on my terf for ages *hugs* how u been? i lost some lbs!!! :)

I want a book club here!! i dont know other people on other threads in other rooms in other places!!! *frown*

Mommy, well thats tru being a mommy can bring u down to earth!! *darn* lolz i like ur pic! Im a mommy too.. to my lil 14 month baby boy! who jumpred out of his cot today! i nearly died!

Hey Aaleigha! im really glad i got STS my WI day is friday and TOM came about yesterday so weight will wander around all week no doubt and settle down before next WI hopfully! Last month i actually LOST an lb during TOM most ladies gain! strange!

Hey Sona well done on STS around TOTM its better than a gain! ;)

Back