Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

hey Lumpy thanks!!
im hoping it will drop ofter this wek tho!
im going to a wedding on friday 29th so i dnt want to be bloated for that!

how u doing? any plans for bank holiday weekend?

hi Sona, just catching up with your little ones antics!! thankfully neither of mine ever got out of the cot but they both fell off our bed, you think i'd learned after the 1st time. still doesnt seem to have done 'em any harm. Wait til he's older then the real fun starts. last year by neighbours came and knocked the door, said did i know Rhiannon was at the end of our front path, mooning at all that went by!!-just like her mother i can hear you saying.

HAve a good weekend-what you up to, dont think we doing much, going to inlaws for day tomorrow, will get fed and watered there

Hey Sona doing nothing this weekend (we have our BH next weekend in Ireland). I watched the Heineken Cup Final yesterday (GO LEINSTER!!!!) and today Im sniffling away while watching the Monaco Grand Prix!!

Hope you are having a more exciting BH than I am;)

hi Sona, just catching up with your little ones antics!! thankfully neither of mine ever got out of the cot but they both fell off our bed, you think i'd learned after the 1st time. still doesnt seem to have done 'em any harm. Wait til he's older then the real fun starts. last year by neighbours came and knocked the door, said did i know Rhiannon was at the end of our front path, mooning at all that went by!!-just like her mother i can hear you saying.

HAve a good weekend-what you up to, dont think we doing much, going to inlaws for day tomorrow, will get fed and watered there

Well i worked for part of it and the rest of the time was looking after my poor lil man! he had a very high temp last few days and has gone off his food and milk! very stressful for me! he has started drinking his milk now and im ALLOWING him to eat quavers crisps and biscuits as this the only thing he WILL eat! he even turned his nose from chocolate yesterday! Didnt have a temp today so hopfully he's on the mend! broke my heart leaving him with MIL as i came to work today!

ohhhh that will be my wedding anniversary
hope that weight has left you by then :)

Oh well happy wedding anniversary in advance!!! how long u been married? ive been married 3.5 years now! seems like ages tho! hehe jut been on the phone to hubby just now rambling on about some forms i was supposed to fill in!! men can be soo annoying sometimes!! like a child! aagghh anyhooz hope u have a fantastic day!

Hey Sona doing nothing this weekend (we have our BH next weekend in Ireland). I watched the Heineken Cup Final yesterday (GO LEINSTER!!!!) and today Im sniffling away while watching the Monaco Grand Prix!!

Hope you are having a more exciting BH than I am;)

Not really hun! apart from working, looking after my cub i did a whole load or ironing!!! the weather was nice outside though! enjoyed a FAB lolli to celebrate the return of the sun!!

At work today! and its looking nice out again! gona ty fit a walk in after work!

hope are all having a good day!

I had a sneakiy WI yesterday and im down 1lb! so thats 12:11! duno if it will hold! time will tell on Friday WI! if ive been good im going to have some nice food at the wedding... ive iv not lost im going to nit pick and pretend im eating!! and will probs eat b4 i go or eat when i come back!

Went to try on a dress for a family wedding in october and it was actually too big for me!! woohoo thats never hapened before!! im defo not a size 16 anymore!! yey! Didnt buy it though i think i'l shop around!

will catch up later s xx

PS.

Ive read the 2nd twilight book, it was not as good as the first and i think i read it too quickly! in on to the 3rd and this one has been good so far!!! im totally in lust with "edward" the VAMPIRE! lolz ssshhhh dnt tell me hubby! The guy int he movie was not as stunning as the guy decribed in the book!! hats off to the auther for writing him SOO FIT!

Anyhooz enough of my babbling.. im going to try read the 3rd book slowly as after this there will only be 1 book left for my romance with "edward" and then its all over! i'l make it last!....

(the romance is actually between bella and edward im just dreaming!! hehe)

Hi Sona,

So glad the weight is finally budging!:) Was thinking of sending out the men in white coats to kidnap you for medical experiments:D

Keep up your good work and let's hope those numbers continue to fall.

I'm a disaster at the moment tho' went WW class this morning and feel a bit more motivated:)

Hi Sona,

So glad the weight is finally budging!:) Was thinking of sending out the men in white coats to kidnap you for medical experiments:D

Keep up your good work and let's hope those numbers continue to fall.

I'm a disaster at the moment tho' went WW class this morning and feel a bit more motivated:)

Hey jaxi! im really glad uv feeling motivated!! im feeling motivated becoz of the damn weight shift!! i feel good in myself when i see the numbers go down but i think (fingers crossed) now that ive got over the 13:3 barriar i might see some propper loss now!! it has a lot to do with the cut back on bread! i think that was my worst carb!

Jaxi love i was getting ready to contact the men in white coats myself!!! have been for a blood test on monday LAST week and doc hasnt called me up yet to say if anything wrong! may call myself tomorow and see is they found anything abnormal about me!!

fingers crossed for 12:11 on Friday.
If i hit 12:7 by end of this month im going to buy a new dress!! worht £100 well hubbys gona buy it for me anyway!!! hehe

Aleigha - ive actually had to stop reading 2/3 of the way through book 3 as i need to find book 4 so it is ready when i finish book 3!!! Im terrible but between reading 1 and looking for 2 i was soo bad i nearly read spoilers!!! So anyway halfway through book 2 i bought book 3! lolz how sad! I love the story.. the only problem is that they go off on tangence through the story talking about past events and they drag on for a bit so i kinda skim read it!! im defo gona write a review on the Saga.

I'm going to miss them too when they have finished... do you think there will be a book 5? is there gona be another movie? i wasnt all that fond of the first one but i might watch the second one just to see how much it follows the book....

Im gona leave it a few days before i pick up book 3 again...

eek

There will be a book five
I have brought her adult book host - will let you know what I think I am just about to start it as finished book four last night :)

ive been reading reviews on host and it looks interesting! im kinda looking for the vampire love story now!! this brings back the buffy and angel days!! lolz

Have u seen the books by Karen Chance "Embrace the night" its also a series so looking at reviews on that. 4-5 books there aswell

Let me know if the reviews are good for embrace the night
and yes it does bring back the Buffy days :)

The Karen Chance books are really good Sona :) I have the first two. If you like the vampire twist, then there are LOADS of decent books out - Nina Bangs writes some really good ones - her "Wicked" series is brilliant - Wicked Night i think is the first one.. then there is Wicked Pleasure and another one..

then of course, anything J. R. Ward, Lynn Viehl, Christine Feehan.. and of course Laurell. K. Hamilton and her Anita Blake series is brilliant.. also Jennifer Rardin does a brilliant vamp series - first is called Once Bitten, Twice Shy

and queen of paranormal but more werewolf / other paranormal than vamp is Kelley Armstrong.. Bitten, Stolen, Dime Store Magic, Industrial Magic, Haunted, No Humans Involved, Broken, Personal Demon etc.. all amazing. She does a A-mazing (with a capital A) non-paranormal crime series too which is one of my fave reads - Exit Strategy and Made to be Broken :)

Lolz well gals im really glad ur onboard with the vampire reads!!!
im also looking for the romance in the book aswell in true buffy & angel and Twlilight style!! what can i say! im a sucker for romance!!

...and of course Laurell. K. Hamilton and her Anita Blake series is brilliant..

I agree although when Book 11 / 12 (cant remember which one) the story begins to get really weird!

Hey Gals!

soz not been around much! dont get a chance to come online from home usually use net at work!

Went to a wedding last night! and BOY was the food nice!!! yum! sooo worth breaking the points bank for!! (second time this week!!) Back on track today.. although i cant make up all the points or i would have to starve for a week so im just drawing a line and starting over!! (hasnt made any diff on the scales yet!! thank god!)

On a late shift at work and im TIRED! got back from the weddign at 1:45AM! Was a great night!

Ive been reading "Midnight Sun" on stephenie Meyers website! the Story of twilight from edwards point of view and it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!.. I will probs buyt he book to read it all again when it comes out!. Nearly finished Eclipse but im trying NOT to read it as i stil dont have book 4 yet!

I HAVE to stop going on and on about these books!!! Need a new past time!! maybe involving some kind of exercise!! has been atleast 2-3 weeks since i did ANY at all!! So bad that my WII FIT even told me off today as it hadnt seen me for 21 days!!! :-( I really need to get my butt in gear and move!

My lil man is doing much better now! the Fever broke and he is having his food again!! thank god!!

Nothing else seems to be happening in my world to write about!
Im hoping to lose 1lb again by next week on friday and hope to stay on this track till its all gone! i will be more than happy with 1lb a week!

Anyhooz will catch up later

s xx

How is your week going - its weigh in for you in a few days - I cant believe how quick they come around
hope you are on track for a loss this week

Hey gals!!

Ive had an eventfull week... NOT!
Havent been online for a while as ive been off home nursing my allergic reaction supersized nasty rash!!! ewwww.

I have no idea what im allergic to but it doesnt like me! Im back at work now. still taking piriton every 4 hours to get rid of the nasty burning spots!! should be getting allergy test results next monday.

My home WI on friday told me im super fat ive managed to put on 1lb so from 12:11 to 12:12, then at the docs im only showing as lost 2lbs and his scale shows me at 80kg. And my scales on tuesday it showed 12:13. So Im not happy with myself! my blinking body just doesnt like to play fair even though i have stayed within my points!! the only thing i can say in my bodys defence is that it had too much BREAD as i wasnt able to prepare too many of my own meals!

Back on track today, i made a batch of cauliflower soup and im back on my own meals! and back at work which also helps stop the nibbling!

catch up in a bit
s xx

Back