Sona's Diary - moving back to WW for now

Lolz Sorry gals, just to clear up my B-day is tomorow 7th august.. i got the chocs early in the post from work (they send me 4 lil hotel chocs every year in the post!) Thanks anyway i will keep ur b-day wishes and use them tomorow! hehe

Katie - I have to be reserved, ive actually got reallly bad teeth at the moment whenever i eat somic sweet my teeth n gums hurt! they are working as a deterant but i really should get them checked! I only had a little nibble as im not really keen on Hotel Chocolate have u ever had it? its dark chocolate and its really strong in taste! im more a cadbury gal myself! Im loving the calorie counting site its reallly good!! its also helped me ween off some foods i was having!! and yes seeing the fat in some food just makes me think "no nno".

Jane- Thanks hun!!! what figs are u refering to? lolz Im really enjoying cal counting i find it easier than actually counting points!! believe it or not its made me make better choices.. also trying to stay in the 5g fat per 100g rule. And thats not easy! hows ur cal counting going? Im using my fitness pal which one of the gals recomended here.. u should try it with ur cal counting and let me know how u gt on?

STBYM- thank you!!! to be honest i duno if i feel like celebrating turning 29!!! it takes me 1 year closer to 30!!

Did anyone ever watch that episode of friends when they flash back on TURNING 30?? Thats what im going through right now... to quote joey "why me?!?!?"

Lols well as they say with age comes widome... well for some ppl anyway!! im hoping with age comes better health in my case and better choices.

Catch up soon gals, thanks again for ur b-day wishes! *hugz*

Hey peeps!!

no food diary today! i know its terrible but its my b-day and im having a day off! Im still taking my tablets and im not gona eat myself stupid but im not having a "diet day" coz i will end up messing it up and feeling crap and spoiling my day!

Had my cereal and toast brekki, spicy indian rice for lunch and i duno what im having for dinner! Got myself a nice strawberry desert from the canteen at work! Already orderd hubby not to get a cake as that would be toooo much!

Went to docs this morning for my monthly weigh in... although my scale says i have lost 3lbs since last month (now 12.7) his said i had lost none!! i was sooo annoyed.. every month i tell him his scale is wrong. For starters its 2lbs lighter than my digital scale. His is an old school scale with lines and u have to count them along to get the weight!! So off i went to boots scales. (this is the scale i started my weight loss journey with) and accoring to that scale my weight is 12.6! its taken me 1 year and 1 month to lose full 2 stones... (started at 14.6 after having baby)

Iv decided to weight myself on boots scales once a month now after the docs weigh in. He has given me tablets for one more month but i dont think he will next month unless i have a GREAT loss!

Im off on hol on monday and will try my best to stay on track and when i get back im going to kill it for three weeks solid!!

Wish me luck! xx

:birthday: hunni!!

Dont apologise, I CERTAINLY won't be having a food diary on my birthday!! or i might but it def wont have nowt healthy on it!!

The strawberry dessert sounds divine! and you DEF shouldve treated yourself to cake - it's your birthday!! only once a year!

Aw hun, don't be disheartned, I would just go by Boots scales, thats what im doing, my digital scales, my normal dial ones, the doctors and boots were ALL different with the doctors weighing me at my lightest to begin with, so i'm weighing weekly-fortnightly on boots scales, keeping the print outs then taking them to the doctors to show her when i get weighed. im lucky that i dont need to be weighed until 12 weeks time so hoping for a big loss by then...at least i'll have plenty of printouts to show her by then! lol!

now you've got your first Boots printout, why dont you weigh on that one every month BEFORE you go to the doctors?? that way you'll have something to take in to show them in case there's shows a STS again??

Don't be disheartened with taking a year to lose 2stone - that's absolutely fab! that 2 whole stone OFF and not on or STS!! AND you've stuck @ it, don't you feel determined and proud?? you should!!

Just go by the Boots scales so you dont be disheartened and keep going for it!! you'll be at goal in no time! Remember baby weight is different and it took us 9months to put it on so 12months to get it off is no time! xx

Have a fab time on your holiday, where are you going? ne where hot?

Dont stress too much about the diet when you're away ((even skinny mini's go mad on hols and pig out - i know coz my friends are all sz8 and they eat more than me on hols!))

when you get bk then you can get bk on it and KICK ASS!! we;ll see you shaking your goal weight 138lb ass in here in no time!!

xxxx

Lolz Sorry gals, just to clear up my B-day is tomorow 7th august.. i got the chocs early in the post from work (they send me 4 lil hotel chocs every year in the post!) Thanks anyway i will keep ur b-day wishes and use them tomorow! hehe

Katie - I have to be reserved, ive actually got reallly bad teeth at the moment whenever i eat somic sweet my teeth n gums hurt! they are working as a deterant but i really should get them checked! I only had a little nibble as im not really keen on Hotel Chocolate have u ever had it? its dark chocolate and its really strong in taste! im more a cadbury gal myself! Im loving the calorie counting site its reallly good!! its also helped me ween off some foods i was having!! and yes seeing the fat in some food just makes me think "no nno".

Jane- Thanks hun!!! what figs are u refering to? lolz Im really enjoying cal counting i find it easier than actually counting points!! believe it or not its made me make better choices.. also trying to stay in the 5g fat per 100g rule. And thats not easy! hows ur cal counting going? Im using my fitness pal which one of the gals recomended here.. u should try it with ur cal counting and let me know how u gt on?

STBYM- thank you!!! to be honest i duno if i feel like celebrating turning 29!!! it takes me 1 year closer to 30!!

Did anyone ever watch that episode of friends when they flash back on TURNING 30?? Thats what im going through right now... to quote joey "why me?!?!?"

Lols well as they say with age comes widome... well for some ppl anyway!! im hoping with age comes better health in my case and better choices.

Catch up soon gals, thanks again for ur b-day wishes! *hugz*

heheh silly me!!!:birthday: for today hun!!! hope youve had a fab day hunn!! Did you son give you lots of sloppy kisses?....and your hubbzzzy? hehe

I saw the friends ep an you just made me laugh!! im onoy 24 so not too worried yet!! you do look fab for 29 tho hun!!! Ur hubby is one lucky guy!!!

xxx

:birthday: hunni!!

Thanks!!!

Dont apologise, I CERTAINLY won't be having a food diary on my birthday!! or i might but it def wont have nowt healthy on it!!

lol i knew i wouldnt be able to keep it healthy! i did realllly well untill i got home! then i had BISCUITS with my tea and i had fried chicken, pizza and CHOCOLATE CAKE. We didnt go out in the end as my lil boy was being fussy and i didnt want to go out without him! so we stayed home and got take out for 3 diff places!! was really great! hubby couldnt help himself and got me a small choc cake with candles! flowers and a nice card from my baby!! was sooo sweet!

The strawberry dessert sounds divine! and you DEF shouldve treated yourself to cake - it's your birthday!! only once a year!
i did i did!!

Aw hun, don't be disheartned, I would just go by Boots scales, thats what im doing, my digital scales, my normal dial ones, the doctors and boots were ALL different with the doctors weighing me at my lightest to begin with, so i'm weighing weekly-fortnightly on boots scales, keeping the print outs then taking them to the doctors to show her when i get weighed. im lucky that i dont need to be weighed until 12 weeks time so hoping for a big loss by then...at least i'll have plenty of printouts to show her by then! lol!

now you've got your first Boots printout, why dont you weigh on that one every month BEFORE you go to the doctors?? that way you'll have something to take in to show them in case there's shows a STS again??

thats a great idea! im going to Weigh at boots then take that with me to docs next time! and ur right ive got the print out from yesterday with the time on it showing it was AFTER my appointment! My docs a pain in the arse!

Don't be disheartened with taking a year to lose 2stone - that's absolutely fab! that 2 whole stone OFF and not on or STS!! AND you've stuck @ it, don't you feel determined and proud?? you should!!

I am! i really am i just wish i could lose the weight that ive been carrying around for a lot longer well before preg! Ive never been ligher than 11 stone for as far back as i can remember.. if i get to 11 stone this year il be happy!

Just go by the Boots scales so you dont be disheartened and keep going for it!! you'll be at goal in no time! Remember baby weight is different and it took us 9months to put it on so 12months to get it off is no time! xx

True, ive lost all my baby weight within months of having him ( i didnt put much on during pg) i put on a whole stone before i was preg with him (between getting preg and the MC i had before that) i kinda got a bit depressed and just ate. Not like a pig but without any care of putting on weight. Im now trying to lose the 1 stone pre pre preg and 2 stone that ive had since forever!

Have a fab time on your holiday, where are you going? ne where hot?

Dubai! boiling hot!

Dont stress too much about the diet when you're away ((even skinny mini's go mad on hols and pig out - i know coz my friends are all sz8 and they eat more than me on hols!))

Im gona be as sensible as i can.

when you get bk then you can get bk on it and KICK ASS!! we;ll see you shaking your goal weight 138lb ass in here in no time!!

i really hope so! in any case i will go to docs at end of september now as when i get back from holiday i am going to be fasting for one month! that will have SOME effect on my weight no doubt. But dont know if its gona be a good effect ogf a bad one! if i seem to lose weight il visit my doc before end of sep.

xxxx

cheers hun i love ur enthusiasm!

heheh silly me!!!:birthday: for today hun!!! hope youve had a fab day hunn!! Did you son give you lots of sloppy kisses?....and your hubbzzzy? hehe

i got loads of kisses of my lil boy he loves kissing mummy on the lips like grown ups do! and funnily enough so does my hubby!! hehe

My lil ones started playing hide n seek now and he hides behind the curtin and thinks i cant see his legs!! then jump out and shouts rraarrrr its sooo funny!

I saw the friends ep an you just made me laugh!! im onoy 24 so not too worried yet!! you do look fab for 29 tho hun!!! Ur hubby is one lucky guy!!!

Aww thanks! i dont feel 29 and if u met me u wouldnt guess i was that age!! lolz only as old as u feel i guess!!

xxx

Had a fantastic day though! thanks for ur wishes hun! xx

Hope you had a good holiday hun?

Hi gals!!

Im back from dubai! had a fantastic time!
Took my pills with my meals and suffered for it! lolz
I have managed to only put on 2 lbs which i hope to lose
quickly! Going to get back to exercising as well, this will be a bit hard as a start fasting in a view days but hope to do some stepper on a nightly basis. Wish me luck.

catch up propperly later i gotta unpack!

19/08/09

B-
1 bread- 70/1
1 half fat cheese slice - 37/2
skimmed milk - 10/0
crunchy nut -89/1

L-
Batchelors noodles - 308/1
chicken breast - 87/2
chicken leg - 89/2
sauce - 36/0

D-
1 q burger - 73/2
mash - 58/0
mushy peas - 111/1
2 q sausages - 114/4
sauce - 36/0

Snack-
Tea - 20/0

GT - so far
Cals- 1108
Fat - 16

well done hun!! I only went away for 4 day this weekend and put 5lbs on!!

hope you had a good time!!

xxx

Dubai is amazing, you did really well only putting on 2lbs- well done!

welcome back hunni!

Bet you had a fab time! How's the tan??

I LOVE the idea of Dubai, but we've never been, is it fab??

Good luck at getting bk on track, its SO hard after a holiday isn't it! Katie can prob offer some tips as she got straight bk on it on Tuesday and did amazingly!

xxxx

hey gals!!

thanks for ur messages!! i had a fantastic time!! if anyone has not yet tried dubai PLEASE GO its sooo nice to see and soo many places and malls to visit and the food! ahh YUM! I kinda chated a lil bit aswell if u can call it cheating! I had a scale where i was staying and weight myself every morning (dont do this at home!) and if i went over 2 lbs i would have healthier brekki and lunch and just a normal dinner! I also had my xenical and had peppremint tea as i usually do at home!! i think this really helped!! Also as i was staying in an apartment with family (my bros place) it was easier to make my own lunches and have what i wanted to for brekki. So it was toast and phili for brekki and noodles for lunch if we werent eating out. Dinner was the hardest we always ate out and Dubai is not knows for its healthy range! Still i feel good for being in control of myself!! Just have 1lb to lose from the 2 lb i put on then i have to try and lose some more before i go back to docs in three weeks!!!

Glad you enjoyed your hols hun, onwards and downwards now x

Hey gals!

hope your all doing well!
Im not feeling too great today! nothing wrong just kinda bored... (maybe after holiday blues?) WI this morning was 12:8.8 in my PJ's n 12:8.0 in the noood!

I start fasting tomorow for a month so will only be eating just before sunrise and after sunset. SO have tried to plan 2 meals that i can take my tablets with! Would really appreciate any suggestions to fill up my cal and fat grams.

Todays menu:
21/08/09

B-
Fruit n Fibre - 102/2
Milk - 10/0

L-
Jacket potato & tunamayo & cottage cheese - 348/6
Snack a Jack - 89/2
tea - 20/ 0

D-
Pasta - 266 /2
Pasta sauce - 70 /3
Quorn mince - 113 /2

S-
CC soup x2 98/1
1 cheese slice half fat - 37 /2 (above 5/100 rule)
peppermint tea - 2/0

i know i keep going on about this quorn sausage casserole but its really filling and you can add as much veg as you like even a medium scoop of mash

A colmans sausage casserole mix made up
4 quorn sausages
50g mushrooms
1 onion
200g baked beans

Chuck it all in a casserole dish and cover, cook for 1hour!!

Serves 2, 264 cals each, 5.4g fat each serving

cheap and chearful and easy to make!! not sure i could stmach it b4 sun rise but maybe after?

Do u find you loose weight when you fast? Or do u eat more durin the night?

luv katie
xxxx

xxxx

i know i keep going on about this quorn sausage casserole but its really filling and you can add as much veg as you like even a medium scoop of mash

A colmans sausage casserole mix made up
4 quorn sausages
50g mushrooms
1 onion
200g baked beans

Chuck it all in a casserole dish and cover, cook for 1hour!!

Serves 2, 264 cals each, 5.4g fat each serving

cheap and chearful and easy to make!! not sure i could stmach it b4 sun rise but maybe after?

Do u find you loose weight when you fast? Or do u eat more durin the night?

luv katie
xxxx

xxxx

Ive come across ur casserole in the other posts and its already on my list!! lolz! thanks hun!

In the past i have not been able to diet and fast at the same time, but last year i tried "sensible" eating so limited the fried food and i managed to maintain my weight rather that put on or lose! So this year im going for the LOW fat, xenical in two doses and NO FRIED approach and see if i can actually lose! Im trying to eat enough calories in the 2 meals that i have and keep up my fat in the meals to make sure my body dont go in to starvation.

See below for todays menu.
22/08/09

B- (3.30 am)

1/2 pint water
2 toast - 139/2
thin spread of phili on one - 30 /2
cheese slice (half fat) - 37 / 2
Fruit n fibre 102 / 2
s milk 10/ 0
= cal 318 / fat 8

FASTING DURING THE DAY

D- (8.30 pm)
Home made fruit salad 160 / 0 (should i add cals or not?)
fromage frais - 46 / 0
Aloo chaat - 224/1 (home made but stats taken from my fitness pal)
Cauliflower n cheese soup - 68/2
Stir fry - 38 / 0
Mushrooms - 16/0
frylight - 9/1
2 Quorn sausages - 114 / 4
=Cals 475, fat 8

After last prayer (11pm ish, if i need it)
Activia - 110/2
peppermint tea - 2/0
=cals 112 / 2

GT=
cals 1105
fat 18

woooah sounds like ure gunna have a rite job on ya hands lol Well done for sticking under the 15g and having a big meal!!

Planning and organisation are all it takes! I know u can do it!! i think you will suprise ya self and loose weight!!

Is it easy to stick to? Do u get hungry?

hope u r having a good day

xxxxx

Back