Sona's Diary - moving back to WW for now

i wish i could leave my brat at a crech! He's only 17 months and a handfull plus he's never been left without a family member before so he wont really know how to cope with that yet!!

lol funny u said that as i would use that very same sentance when describing white chocolate with straberry bits... hmmmm

Im gona have to give the MIL a talking to and tell her to look after the kid so i can get some exercise!! lol

Cheesecake sounds good. Goodluck with the swimming.

ummmmmmm cheeees cake!!!

hope u r well sona!! pardon me for askin hun but does eid last one day? Do u have a massive party?

speak soon luv katie

your 'brat'...(your words not mine) sounds like my eldest! She is 3 and will be left with NO ONE but my mother.. just a tad annoying and heart breaking when she clings to my leg when i have to leave her at nursery!!!!

speak soon luv katie
xx

Hey gals!
how u duin? hope everyone is well! ive not been on for a few days due to Eid and grandad being very ill. Update on that is that yesterday morning doctors predicted 3-4 hours for him. HE howevere i still with us today, he's a fighter!

Starting my "diet" again today, I am giving myself a week to shape up somewher before i go to the DOC. And im going with the mindset that he is going to refuse me the tablets SO im going to carry on best i can without the tablets!!! wooop!
22/09/09

B-
Fruit and fibre n ss milk ...........170/4

S-
Tea x2 ..........40/0
hot choc...........113/1

L-
Jacket
Cottage cheese
Tuna mayo .............348/6

OR

S-
Fruit

D-
Noodles ...308/1
2 Quorn burgers chopped up ...146/5

Have not had any bread this week except for chapattis and intend to stay off the bread for a while. Also as ive been having rice for a few days im gona stay right away from rice aswell it makes me really bloated! The only pasta i will have is noodles and i will have potatos.. as this carb isnt all that bad on me!

I dont know where i stad with swimming and gym for now as its busy at home with hospital shifts but going to try sneak in 15 mins a night after work on my stepper... to start with and also dust off my wii fit! and try get 15 mins on that at night time after i put my lil one to bed.

Last edited:
Hey ppl.. here is the menu for today!" went shpping last night and still couldnt find anthing to bring to work instead of sandwiches! thinking of picking up some pitta bread and trying the tuna pitta business! Will have some chicken for next week so will try get some wraps!

23/09/09

Fruit and fibre n ss milk ...........170/4
Tea x1 ..........20/0
hot choc...........113/1
expresso.............3 / 0

L-
snack a jack.... 89/2
ww yog..........48/0
Jacket............144/0
colslow..........22/1

D-
1 1/2 chappati.......
Dhaal.....................
1/4 chicken breast...
1/4 chicken thigh.......
1 bite of pizza............

Last edited:
how's things with your grandad? x

Hi beki, thanks for asking.

Grandad is still with us.. Hospital have taken his drip off and also taken the oxygen off. They refuse to give him anything else so we have decided to just take him home... its sounds awful but its just a waiting game now. He's not going to get better.

24/09/09

B-
Fruit and Fibre 40g........ 136/3
Ss milk........................50/2

S-
Tea..............................20 /0

L-
Wholmeal pitta................145/2
Tuna..............................63/0
mayo.............................18/2
tsp sweetcorn.................?
cucumber.......................8/0

Snack a jack 22g.............89/2
ww yog..........................48/0

S-
Banana..........................105/0
expresso.........................3/0

D-
Noodles...........................308/1
Sauce..............................36/0
2 Q burgers.....................146/5

S-
CC soup.......................... (if i get it made tonight!) 117/2

cereal (small bowl) -.........90/1

c- 1383
f- 20

Had WAYYY too much to eat, but i think its due to starting TOM soon!

Last edited:
awww i'm so sorry :( though, at least he'll be at home with the people he loves when he goes. you should take some comfort in that ((hugs)) x

your menus are looking lovely by the way! :)

Sorry about your Grandad. Well done for keeping up your healthy menus.

hey sona!!

sending u big hugz!... have u set a date to go back to the docs yet?
xxxx

Hey gals!

thanks you gals are really sweet! Grandad came home yesterdaya nd he seems more peacful at home rather than in hosp. They gave us 4 small morphene injections but we dont think he needs them.

25/09/09

B-
Crunchy nut..................... 89/1
Skimmed milk..................185/2

L-
Mashed potato................ 184/1
mushy peas.................... 88/1
cotttage cheese...............23/0
3 quality street sweets! (oopsy, fun and games at work! plus TOM! sugar cravings!)............... 140 / 6

D-
1 whole peal pitts
CC soup
snacka jacks........................ 294/6

S-
Tea....................................20 /0

Sorry to hear about your grandad, well done on keeping to your healthy eating

Hey ppl!

hope ur all well! just a quick note to say ive decided to move back to WW for the moment! as im almost finished with my Xenical tablets. i think its wise to count point instead as it helps me stay on track! I have really enjoyed counting cals and fat g and learned alot about food choices!! contrary to my last thread!! lolz

Im still gona use my fitness pal to record my food as it really help to know my actual intake and take my food diary back to WW. Was only supposed to cal/ fat count for a week but that turned in to a month and the change really helped! diet was getting really stale! hopefully the 4lbs i lost will stay off and not come back (as it seemed this morning) and also maybe the change in eating habbit might kick start the weight loss again!

If doc decides to give me more xenical i will defo be back here to do ur heads in! will pop in to ppls diaries to check up on ya!! :p but my diary for this week atleast is now closed. IF you want to keep track of me then please see my diary in the weight watchers forum! im not saying goodbye! u guys have been soo suppotive and sooooooo great that i cant actually LEAVE the forum! hehe

c ya in a bit xx

Back