Sona's Diary - moving back to WW for now

Hey hun!
the 1st day i was fine! spent half the day at work and half the day at home . the following 2 days have been a bit harder and today... its 9.40 am and im feeling reallllly hungry!! :-( But im gona stick it out!

Right, the 1st 3 days ive tried having diffrent amounts of food and everyday i feel stuffed and bloated! Yesterday for my dinner i had:

fruit salad with fromage frais,
cauliflower soup with 1 piece of bread
2 quorn sausages
1 q burger without a bun
and a spoonfull of mushy peas

i stuggled to finish these, didnt want to waste the quorn stuff its kinda pricy! This was at 8.30

I force fed myself activia yog and peppermint tea at 11.30 I was STILL stuffed from my meal!

Tonight im going to have Fruit salad and fromage frais. Then 1 packet of batchelors noodles with some chredded chicken thrown in (Pre-cooked) Will let you know how i get on!.

i weighed myself every night just before a eat ( as u would do before brekki) and i am currently on 12.6 in my clothes and 12.5 without them! I know im staying hungry longer during the day than u usually would during the night but i HOPE that this is a loss. IF i can maintain for this month i will be happy with that!.

My next goal is 11st by october this year as im going to a family wedding! Small losses seem to be showing on me alot now! im reallllly glad for it aswell the compliments motivate me more!

Got in to one of my old dress's yesterday! i kept it on all day just for kicks! lolz

Hows ur GYM sessions going?? i really envy u going gym! i reallly want to go aswell but just dnt get time!! My stepper every night idea has fallen through im just too shatterd and stuffed to exercise after i break my fast!! reallly need to get rid of this bloating!

Do u think i get stuffed quickly now and bloated as im not used to eating soo much for one meal? or coz i starve all day then eat and that makes me bloated? 1st time its been like this.. hmmmmmmm

25/08/09
Man this month has flew by!!

B- (3.30 am)
cereal - 135/2
Milk - 10/0
2 Toast - 139/2
phili - 30/2
cheese slice - 37/2

Dinner (8.30 pm)

Fruit salad ( home made) 160 / 0
Fromage frais - 46 /0

Batchelors 98% fat free noodles - 308/1
Chicken thigh ( cooked) shredded - 107/5

Activia - 118/2
peppermint tea - 2/0

hey sona!!

Your doing fab! I think its probably cos youve fasted all day then eaten a big meal. Can u imagine eating : fruit salad with fromage frais, cauliflower soup with 1 piece of bread 2 quorn sausages 1 qburger without a bun and a spoonfull of mushy peas for your breakfast at 8 oclock on a day your not fasting? I think youd have the same result! keep at it as you are and im sure your body will get used it it hun!

Gym is going good thanks. To be honest i dont know how i fit it all in as i have two kiddies, i only work part time so i guess that could help!

hope u r well

luv kate

Hey Sona, just popping by, looks like you are doing fab! x

Just popping by too - you're doing brilliantly and will def hit your target by October!! you're gonna be one skinny mini!

xxxx

Hi gals!!

thanks for ur messages!! just to let u know I MESSED UP BIG TIME! *stands up and owns up*

Yesterday i had a MAD craving for cheesecake after a guy at work was banging on about it!! So i thought what the hell im gona get some!! Instead of going to asda and getting the rich creamy lovelly one i went to petrol station and got the crappy froven one.

I didnt have my planned meals instead i had chicken pilau rice, yogart, a mini samosa, 2 chicken kebabs, a bite of birthday cake and a nice big helping of the crappy cheesecake!

Totally blew my calories and fat count So im not even going to record it! I did take my lil blue tablets AND no side effect yet! STRANGE.

the ONLY good thats come out of buying the crappy cheesecake as apose to buying the lushy nice creamy one is that i DONT want anymore! so not tempted to have another slice!

Thats my confession over! Todays a new day and i WILL stick to my plans! no more fried food and no more rice!!

26/08/09

B- (3.30 am)
2 bread-
phili-
optivia cereal -
milk-

D- (8.30pm)

Fruit salad-
Fromage frais-

Aoo Chaat (maybe) -

Stir fry -
Mushrooms-
2 Q sausages-
Frylight -

Activia -
Peppermint tea-

will fill in the figures later im too tired its too early!

Aw, don't worry hun, you're doing really well so far....just draw a line under it. Today's a new day!

Be careful today, and stay close to the toilet tho! My mum-in-law's on these tabs too and if she eats something fatty, she doesn't always have the effects STRAIGHT after, she can have them upto 1-2days later.

xxxx

awww hun! Never mind! u still got no effects?

xxxx

well i had some effects this morning!! would actually have felt better if i had MORE effects! lols i know it sounds gross but its better out than in! i get terribly bloated and feel like im pregs!!

Fasting again today and VERY tired!
My hubbys grand dad had a heart attack last night at 3am. He's 97 years old and blind. He lives with us aswell... (big house!) He went to hosp and my inlaws went with hi.. i couldnt sleep after that so pretty much slept 1-2 hours between 3am and 7am! Apparently he's out of danger now but his blood preassure keeps dropping very low.. and as he's quite old his natural defences arent helping him much. Scary stuff... My hubbys already told me to prepare my mind for the worst...

Didnt manage to stick to my stirfry last night as it had gone off!! Had noodles instead. nice meal and very filling.

My meal for today ( hopfully)

27/08/09

B- 3.30 am
Cruchy nut
Milk
2 bread
phili

D- 8.30pm
1.5 chipatti (whole wheat no fat)
Dhaal (lentil curry)
Aloo chaat
2-3 veg pakora's (fried, i know terrible but hard to resist)

will post up numbers later.

Aw hun, sounds terrible...Hope your hubby's grandad gets better soon and you get some sleep

Sending love and hugs xxxx

Sona, well done on fasting and sticking to the plan. I wonder if you could tell me how you make you dhaal, I love lentils but never got this quite right, also what is aloo chaat ?, I'm guessing something with cauliflower, am I right ? (probably not , now I've written it down it doesn't look right..ha ha)
I hope your grandfather gets well soon.
xx

awww hun thinkin of u!! well done at stickin!

luv katiexxx

hey gals!

thanks for ur messages! I didnt do very well sticking last night! (seems like im on a bad roll here!!)

I had my dinner and all was going well! THEN at about 10am... i got the deadly sugar craving!! I had a scoop of icecream ( low fat), some cheesecake, 1 digestive choc bicci, 1 jaffacake and a whole curley wurley... after consuming this deadly amount of sugar and fat my AF started!! no wonder i had a sugar craving i dont even have a sweet tooth normally!! I totally forgot about my P's due to fasting! i was actually 2 days over!! can u believe it?

anway, back on track today!! not fasting for 1 week due to P's but sticking to my xenical and low fat, low cal eating! I SWEAR! ALso i will be over dosing on pain killers as my P's have decided to get very painful again!!

Menu for today:
28/08/09

B-
Crunchy nut -89/ 1
sk milk -11/ 0

L-
Mashed potato- 190 / 0
mushy peas -63 / 1
snack a jack -89 / 2
high lights hot choc -40/ 1

S-
tea -20/ 0

D-
Turkey breas / ham 6" subway- 290 / 5
activia yog- 110/ 2
quavers crisps- 87 / 5

Cals 969
fat 17

So far today
Might see if i can have a healthy snack when i go home from work at 10pm.. but i doubt it! dnt feel very hungry today... maybe due to P's but i get ill be starving tomorow.. thats always the case with me!

WI this morning was 12.6 in my clothes and 12.5 without so no great loss but no gain either! im happy with this. Usually i lose during and just after my P's so hoping for a 1-2lb loss by next friday.

Hey Gals!

Just to let u know ive had a very on off week! I feel crap for it but it just cant be helped! i think its hormones!

On Saturday i went home and had some chappati and a bit of lamb n potato. (wasnt that bad really but an EXTRA meal!)

On sunday i was good allll day then had one samosa with my dinner.
and yesterday we were planning take out for the evening. more for the kids really as they have been fasting aswell! I had cereal n toast for brekki, Home made lentil soup and bread for lunch to save some space for dinner. I had planned on having fish n chips! But ended up having a nibble of the fish n chips and THREE slices (12") of pizza... FULL ON MEAT pizza!! aagghhh I know i was gona have a naughty night but i think i over did the naughty!!! The only good thing i did was not have heavy meals during the day so i wouldnt over stuff myself! Did finish off the day with a peppermint tea.

My p's are due to finish on thursday and hopefully i will get back on track! My tooth has been killing me all weekened so that hasnt helped at all!! the whole right side of my mouth top and bottom are really sore!! Had to overdose on iburophen last night to stop the crying and get some sleep!! Been ringing dentist all morning and they either engaged or dont answer!!! also back at work and feel reallly crappy!!

Hubbys gona run down to the dentist for me and make an appointment! bless him he doesnt even have the car.

Hope ur all doing well!! bet everyone has lost a ton of weight and left the website and im the only one left talking to myself!! Bit like will smith in I am Legend! anyone seen that by the way i didnt like it.......

ANYHOOZ.... hello?!

01/09/09

New month, new leaf ( i hope)

B-
2 toast - 139 / 2
2 flora original pots - 74 / 8 (from work, i would wecome the side effects)

L-
Chicken breast - 142 / 3
WW spagetti 1/2 tin - 97 / 0
Mushy peas - 111 / 1

D-
B Noodles - 308 /1
2 Q sausages - 114 / 4

S-
Activia - 110 / 2
Peppermint tea -2/ 0

Cals - 1097
Fat - 21

02/09/09

Planning ahead

B-
Optivia -
SS milk-

L-
Chicken breast - 142 / 3
WW spagetti 1/2 tin - 97 / 0
Snack a Jacks - 89 / 2

D-
Stirfry -
Noodles -
Mushrooms -
2 Q sausages -

S-
Activia - 110 / 2
Peppermint tea -2/ 0

Last edited:
Hey Hunni, don't stress about the pizza, it was the bank hol weekend so you're allowed a treat! and you're doing so well with the fasting in the day, with your totm and the toothache you need something else to worry about.

you've done really well so just draw a line under this blip and look forward! When does your fasting finish? I don't think I could fast AND diet! I'd be ravenous by the evening!

Good luck hunni! don't be so hard on yourself!

xxxx

hey hun!!

Snap! i too ate pizza! i dont think i stopped at 3 tho haha how have you been gettiing back on track? I am ravenous allll the time! its doin my head in!

I really dont envy you with tooth ache! Its gotta be the worst pain in the owrld! I think it is worse than child birth! ha

I wish i was one of thos who have lost all their weight and buggered off haha ive had a realy busy weekend that involved lots of food and beer eeek!

well done for planning ahead! I really want to do that but i just cant get motivated at the min! Plus i never stick to it haha

speak soon and hope oh gets you an appointment soon!

luv katie
xxx

Hey Hunni, don't stress about the pizza, it was the bank hol weekend so you're allowed a treat! and you're doing so well with the fasting in the day, with your totm and the toothache you need something else to worry about.

you've done really well so just draw a line under this blip and look forward! When does your fasting finish? I don't think I could fast AND diet! I'd be ravenous by the evening!

Good luck hunni! don't be so hard on yourself!

xxxx

Hey hun!
Well ive not been fasting this week due to TOM but should start up again on friday! Ive actually been eating more this week than i have done for months!! i have no idea why but trying realllly hard to curb it!! Had a good day yesterday! I had all my palnned meals (exchanged the afternoon meal for stirfry as i went home) and although i had a bit of a spring roll.... i spat it back out and thought to myself "NO!" and then gave myself a mental slap in the gob! lolz

hey hun!!

Snap! i too ate pizza! i dont think i stopped at 3 tho haha how have you been gettiing back on track? I am ravenous allll the time! its doin my head in!

I really dont envy you with tooth ache! Its gotta be the worst pain in the owrld! I think it is worse than child birth! ha

I wish i was one of thos who have lost all their weight and buggered off haha ive had a realy busy weekend that involved lots of food and beer eeek!

well done for planning ahead! I really want to do that but i just cant get motivated at the min! Plus i never stick to it haha

speak soon and hope oh gets you an appointment soon!

luv katie
xxx

Hey katie!

I try to plan ahead best i can so i break the habbit of nibbling!! it works SOMEDAYS and somedays it goes up in smoke! AHH we'r only human! Im doing alright after the pizza episode!! like i said above i had a bit of a springroll and then spat it out... Did leave behind a nice taste though!! hehe

Going to start fasting again on friday i hope! I duno how im gona have my anti biotics for my tooth and fast though as i cant get through the day without my mix of panadol, iburofen, anti biotis and xenical which is what i had with my cereal this morning!!

Dentist said the tooth will need to be extracted!! by the sounds of it though i have to go in for check ups a good few times untill they bleed m dry then CHARGE me for the pleasure of removing my broken tooth!! NICE I dont like the idea of having a big gap in my teeth! thankfully its a back tooth so wont be able to see or feel it... I HOPE!

As u can see i got the emergency appointment. now i gotta figre out how to get that tooth removed quickly and without paying a bomb for the appointments and the tooth removal!! the dentist si takingt he piss coz he knows i pay for my treatment! he thinks im stupid!! hes already told me the tooths coming out so whats he waiting for?!?!? my credit card number thats what!! cha-ching!

good luck with ur tracking hun.. best to jump back on the band wagon and hold on for dear slim waist.

Back