Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

LOLs

Pictures are a must then Sona for next week even if we arent invited :cry:

;)

Lolz aww i feel bad for not inviting u now........ nah! maybe its just wind!! hehe

I will defo post some pics of my baby!! he's growing up soo fast!!! Nearly time to start trying for number 2!!! i was hoping to shift some more lbs before that tho!!

Thanks @ girligirl! thats soo sweet!

LOL @ Linz :)

Ok kids! im off tonight to newcastle!! cant wait to go home! I havent been back home since december!

Leaving at 10pm tho.. hubby finishes his course at 9pm then he wants to watch the footy! (we will see about that!) He also wants a treat in the form of a pizza on our drive to newcastle! SO im planning on having an early light dinner then getting some take away chicken later when he eats pizza.. just so that i dont get tempted to have his pizza!

Mums house is always difficult to stay on plan as she doesnt agree with diets.. She thinks u should eat well and exercise BUT when u you go to her house she will have a feast ready!

And then there is the cake on saturday... the only carb attack food i plan to have

Oh how long will it take you to get there? Be nice to see your mum though eh and lovely sunny Newcastle :D

Have a fabulous time Sona.. enjoy some time with your Mum & enjoy that cake!! :D And happy birthday mini Sona! :birthday:

Hey u guys!!!

Im back! had a fantastic fatty time!
YES i said fatty time coz i have probs piled on 20 stone!
I cant blame anyone but myself.

Anyway im back, im ready to get back on the wagon and im ready to go! Havent actually WI in the last 2 days but last i checked i had put on 1lb... that will be atleast 5lb by now... atleast..... hmmm...

Plan for this week.. low...LOW carb.. and back on my stepper!

The party was fab!! my lil boy loved it!!! im gona put some pics up soon! The kids went crazy on the bouncy castle and lots of smily faces when they got thier party bag AND an extra lil toy each! The cake was lush the food was to kill diet for (to die for).. The kids table was SOOOO cute!

My son woke up the next morning asking if the bouncy castle was still here! So i think he's been dreaming about it!

hey Sona!! missed you!!!!
Glad the party was fab -cant wait to see piccies :D
Oh well back home, back on track you get that weight back off!!!!!

sounds lovely darling. :)

Those looking for party pics you can find them on facebook
search for zhobia. I think im the only one on there!!
will be back later to post xx

Hi guys!!

Had a long day so far today and ive only just got to work! here till 10pm! what a drag! WI this morning had be on 12.7! So the weight is coming back down after my extended party weekend and the bloatedness... Hoping to be back to 12.4 in the next few days!

And then im working up a routine with hubs to get to the gym 3 days a week. Im really looking forward to that! My shifts are changing at work aswell so i can fit something in there which works for both of us!

Going to add you as friend now :)

I'm not on facebook or anything like that.

JIM!
get urself on there then lovi u dont know what ur missing!!
vicky- see u on there hun!! please dont be alarmed by my messages n stuff ive got ALOT of family on there and we bicker like kids!! hehe

Anyone ever had chicken parmesan??
its SOOOOOOOO nice!! I had it wile in newcastle last week.
basically chicken breast with tomatoey sause and cheese melted on top. hmmmm ive found a recipie that includes flour n breadcrumbs but im sure i can Atkinise it! will keep u posted!

I like chicken parmesan Sona,

I'm not into that sort of stuff Sona, I've worked with computers all my life and can't be bothered to use them outside of work, ;)

Bet you could use soya flour or fine oatmeal for the recipe, and even crumbed MIM, as breading etc.

Just season as you would normally, provided all is low carb. Go for it!

Sona its known as Parmo in Middlesbrough! its a regional speciality with garlic sauce and creamed cabbage. its heavenly. :D

Back