Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

LOL @ jim I was going to say he's somewhere eating pork pies and indian food LOL.. he's been naughty himself too:p but fair enought he is on maintence.. also me too but still no excuse to eat like 3 little pigs LOL

LOL not yet More, 12 O'clock is the time. I was frying chilli chicken last night to bring in and some one has pinched a piece already. :D

LOL chilli chicken sounds yummy...

Well it must have been popular More, it's all gone and I didn't even get a chance to eat a piece myself. LOL

LOL, it's sounds yummy. You have to send me the receipe.. :)

I found the last one!!

here is lunch, well seconds anyway ;)
Image000-18.jpg

Is that samosa big enough Sona?

I'm hungry now jim LOL going to go and eat some yogurt and cereal LOL..

today i have had
chicken sandwich for brekki (was supposed to be lunch but got stuck in the snow n got hungry)

tuna melt bagguett for lunch ad crips

a chocolate bar
a mini cho bar

and hot choc..

SO FAR....

I have a feeling im gona be back to square one come saturday.
But im thinking this will be my rock bottom.. self made rock bottom.. with planning and scheduling!

I will be back now on saturday or sunday depending on when i get online. No point coming here to share my shame!

Hope you all have a very merry xmas!

s xx

LOL @ sona don't feel too bad. I know you said I'm too understanding but hang in there :)

Merry Xmas to you and everyone :)

Hey there sona how are you? Hey there Jim .. the boards have been slow due to the holidays and etc.. this is my post on here in about 5 days

Yes More, everyone is out partying. LOL ;')

LOL I see they must be partying hard.. today is the 31st so I can only imagine the naughty things that everyone is going to do including myself :)

LOL, I'm out on the town tonight, that's for sure love. :D

be good , if you can LOL have fun

I'll try more, but that never works LOL. I blame my mates.

un-huh and you're the innocent one LOL... You'll prob the ring leader LOL...

I couldn't possibly comment. ;)

Back