Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

Indian food... mmmm!

You are doing well Sona, great to see. Try not to scale-hop as it can devastate you and even make you eat out of disappointment.

I don't think daily weighing is good on any diet but it is way less advisable on Atkins. Weekly is more than enough. I tend to go for every two weeks. After a while you just forget about the weighing!

If you've been overdoing it mind you and you need to check on the damage (ha ha) you might want to weigh to stop the rot but if you've been mostly sticking to it I wouldn't bother. Water losses and gains are a staple part of this eating plan!

Your mushrooms fried in butter sound gorgeous!

Huh, Sulk, sulk then :(

Morning Peeps!!

Today seems to have started out really well!! on an early shift today for a change!! yey!

B- 2 eggs n cheese ( yum)
L- Quiche (home made with all sorts of meat n veg chucked in)
D- Dont have much salad left so i duno yet! Maybe have a small salad with fish in butter sauce.. hmmmmmmm the carbs have to be recalculated coz iv been subratcting fiber from UK labels!! i didnt know!! :-(

i seem to lose any weight over 12.7 and go back to 12.7 but not anything less than that? hmm i wants having many packaged foods i tent to stick to fresh stuff and kinda weight some food and not others! i dont weight my salad but dont have huge portions of anything... apart from chicken! i weight the ingredients for anthing i cook... but i use a recipie builder for that so the correct nutrition info... i duno.. my body not in ketosis but it seems to be in maintain! *shrugs*

sona I'm not sure what is the problem. are you drinking enough water? I never really had a long stall maybe 1 week or a week and half and what I did was up my exercising.. maybe jim and join in and see what he says.. I'm stumped just like you

Hey guys good news!!

Im in ketosis!! yey!
also WI today (i didnt have time yesterday) was 12.6!! so thats 5 lbs down from Jan 1st! Thats not bad for me!! i had shot up to 12.11 but in the past have only managed to get down to 12.7 then stay there forever!! I think the 2 solid weeks of exercise has helped! I try to drink water and i know i dont drink enough!! will kee on trying harder! Im reallly chuffed! i know its only 1 lb but its a breakthrough for me!! and also Ketosis was my goal this month! just neet to stay in ketosis now!

Yay sona! Fantastic. This IS a breakthrough and you should be very happy that your weight has finally beaten that 12.7 barrier!

Well done x

thanks!!
on a late shift at work today! its sooo depressing!! Have had some randome food today! duno if i should have or not coz i feel a bit bad!

B- 2 eggs, mushroom and a bit of lamb from a curry
L- 6 chicken wings (but had batter on them)
S- 2 seek kebabs
D- sheaperds pie (cauli mash topping)

Had a lot to eat today but also had a lot of water and peppermint tea aswell so maybe thats why im feeling fuller! gona have a nice hot (decaf) tea when i get home and then straight to bed! *yawn*

Cracking, well done Sona, good news there love. :)

yey - well done getting past that barrier! Exactly the same barrier as mine! I just need to get past mine.
Keep up the good work!

Hey ppl!

thanks for ur messages!! This barrier is a pain in my neck!! WI on sunday shows 12.7 again!! ahh well it was nice for one day while it lasted but u never know with fluctuation!! im not giving up! Ive been good all weekend! went for a mean on sunday in a very nice buffet indian place in manchester.

The only thing that hit my plate was salad, chicken (of variouse cooked variety) kebabs in various shapes and fish and some sauces (maybe not all legal but not alot of)

I had to have a diet coke as there was no coke zero and i didnt want to order a big bottle of water just for me!

Then at the end of the night my other half got ice cream n cake.. I got nothing but did have a sneaky nibble of the tip of his tiny lil spoon.. of cake n icecream... defo wont make a big impact but regretted it straight away.

Still i was proud of myself.. others at te table ate naan bread, rice, chips, pasta, pizza and variouse icecreams and deserts. I stuck to my guns!!

last night i had a teaspoon of phili with a little double cream and splends.. mixed, warmed up.. didnt taste anything like custard but was hot and sweet!

2 boiled eggs for brekki today, chicken and kebab with phili for lunch and the last of my stirfy (small portion) and a chicken salad for dinner.

Have bough some peppermint tea bags to work.
Have been quite constipated this week! its a regular problem with me.. lol no pun intended.

Maybe you need to get some flax seed Sona, that always helps.

In our Tesco, it's on the Freaks, Geeks and Weirdo aisle love.

yes, it's the "ethnic" aisle in ours as well Laura.

ahhh i see what u mean, i actually looked there in my local tesco!! i will look again! i found some soy yogars bt carbs were too high!! i almost got excited!! hehe

what do u guys do for a sweet craving?
other than sugar free jello as i cant have these they are not halaal.

Here's what you're looking for Sona
Image000-19.jpg

Back