Sona's Slimfast Diary

My first week on SF/US isnt technically over till tomorow but i had a WI in this morning and i have had no loss at all. This is not really bad news for me tho as i have moved from Atkins low carb to eating carbs again.. and thankfully have not had a gain due to that! So maintaining this week is ok.

Also ive done or will have done by tonight 5 days of 30 mins cardio exercise and stuck to my cals 1200 most days. Iv been over 1 day i think but on that day i had exercise calories aswell so it was coverd. Hopefully next week i will get a loss. My aim is for 2lbs im not expecting any miricles.

Wish me luck ppl!

I think I might have mentioned that I'm a poker player as well as a fatty ;) . I'm trying to win a video competition for a seat in the world series and needs as many views as possible. Please click on this link if you can and laugh at me begging for a seat. If I win the seat I can think of no greater motivation to lose weight!! Thanks. x

YouTube - WSOP Video Entry

Hey ppl!
gosh my thread has been quiet!!
well asit turned out i did get a 2 lb loss on sunday! and 1lb since then! woop! so thast 3lbs in 1.5 weeks! and i was expecting to stay the same!!

To add ive managed 5days of exercise last week and 4 so far this week! hopfully will have 5 days by tomorow! Next SF WI is on Sunday but my normal WI day is friday! So hopfully the 1lb loss from today will stick for tomorow!!

Now this is bizaar.. for the last three months my TOM has been late every month! i usually have a 32 day cycle but have been habving a 39 day cycle! BUT i started today! out of no where ... no pre pains nothing!! and ive had a 31 day cycle!! Really strange!! maybe change in diet has suited my body!! anyhooz due to TOM im hoping my loss after this week will be bigger!! In the past strangly enough when i DID lose it was always DURING my tom!! Im hoping that maybe back aswell!! hehe

Im off to newcastle on saturday to stay at mums for a few days! Mums huse is always bad for a diet BUT my sis is also on shakes so we gona stick to it together!! AND enjoy a nice dinner!

Hi Sona - well done on the weight loss. I've been doing ok as well and lost the pound I gained last week and two more pounds at my WI on tues. I could do with a bit more exercise but generally I'm too lazy. Keep going girlies. xx

hi ladies good morning well done sona on your weightloss you to judith you have both done really well. i know what you mean about exercise judith i hate it with a passion, im ok if i dont realise its exercise like the swimming ive taken up. but if someone put me in front of a treadmill id probably hang my clothes on it!

Hey gals!!

sorry ive been away for a few days to mums so no online time!
Im havinga bit of a hard time.. although i stated with the shakes and meal while at mums i seem to have gained 2lbs! Also its TOM so i duno if that is having an effect! So on WEEK2 WI i was on 12.5! Im reallllly gutted about that! Anyhoos i will carry on hoping its juts a blip!
hope youv all had a good week and a great WI! Im back at work today! Starting gym after work today!! woop! all set packed my gym bag with my trekkis, trainers and got my ipod charging right now!!

I am hoping to get atleast 45-1 hr at the gym i hope its not too busy! Have been told the cross trainer is the best bit of equipment to use for max calorie burning so gona try use that for 15- 20 mins today then gradually increase!

Its a beautiful day today!, started work at 8am so up bright and early! Got home at 8pm last night from newcatsle, the drive was very tiring due to roadworks!! I can tell hubby missed me!! hehe had to let him down gently as TOM still around!! lolzzz

Morning people!!

Hope your all well!! good luck to those WI today!

Had a fab day at the gym yesterday! 20 min son the bike (although i kept sliding off the seat) and 20 on the cross trainer!! Only burned 210 cals tho!! I was gutted to see how long it takes to burn them and quickly i can eat them up!! aagghh Anyway im going again tomorow and gona head to cross trainer first! I really liked using that was was more satisfied with the calories burned on here! Then move on to treadmill.

Going to do my stepper at home tonight for 20-30 mins.
really enjoying the exercise!!

WI today although not the right time was showing 12.5, TOM finishing today so i duno why that has shot up 2lbs but im hoping it just water!

Iv started the strawberry shake with ultra slim and i dont really like the taste i have to say! its got less cals than all the other shakes but the slimfast strawberry is much nicer i find! I do like the chocolate ultra slim tho! And slimfast vanilla taste like ice cream!! yum!

anyhooz off to the food diary!

Morning!

20 mins on my stepper last night!! was great and i felt great doing this!! its only about 130 cals burned but better than nothing! Although i was nibbling again yesterday.. a bite of choc bicci here and couple of quavers crisps off my lil boy.. a bit of toast.. a couple of bites of chappati and lentils.. Nothing major but still not good! Hopefully tho i didnt go over my 1200 and even if i did i think i had a cussion from the exercise!!

Finally got round to making the mini quiches.. im not too sure on the cals per quiche so im gona give it 65 to be on the same side. I managed to make 6 mini quiches from 5 medium eggs, 1 smal cup of milk, salt, pepper, 1 chicken sausage and 2 spinach cubes. Only had a nibble at one yesterday and it was OK.. froze the rest and left 1.5 for my dinner tonight.

At the gym today after work! Plannng my full hour this time instead of just 40 mins from the 1st day! Going to hit the cross trainer first! try get atleast 30 mins out of it!! Also forgot my ipod so i hope i dont get bored!! aagghh

Keep u updated xx

Have resisted the WI today... need to stay focused and leave the WI till friday for my usual and sunday for my SF WI.. im hoping to atleast get back to 12.3 if nothing else!! its SOOO unfair that my body went to 12.3 for 1 day and then back to 12.5 a few days later!! aagghh

gona try drink more water today!

Hi Sona :) how you enjoying slim fast? not as busy a board as Atkins??? xxx

Hey vicky hun!!

no its not very busy in here is it!! :-S but then its not really a long term thing it seems! I had intended to do it for 2 weeks, i did have some loss but not much but i need somic diff to atkins for a lil while so this is easier than anything else at the moment!!

How you getting on hun?

Thats cos you have been eating parmos in newcastle ;)
Ok 2 lb off last week - put it back on again over weekend hoping for nice loss this week :D

Hey vicky!
I almost had 3 lbs off this past week but seemed to have found me again! lolz on 12.5 again! hehe actually i didnt have the parmas!! na na naa na The only meal i ate out was NANDOS!! yum even then i had 1/4 chicken and a few chips with calslow so wasnt heavy duty!! I duno whats going on! plus it was TOM aswell untill a few days ago.. hmm see what happens on sunday!

Ive been at the gym this week aswell! went on tuesday first time.. 40 mins on cross trainer and bike! it was quite good had a good workout! Yesterday went again.. staright on cross trainer for 30 mins and 210 cals burned! i was well impressed! then went on bike and treadmill 335 cals burned all together!! I did however eat 85 of those back by having some chocolate in the evening!! oops!

Im sure u will get a loss, just keep working at it!
My clothes seems looser on me even if i havent had a great weight loss.. so thats something.. Wen went to lakes last week and i watched the video we made out there and for the first time in ages i actually liked what i saw of myself in a home video!! woop!

75Kcal in a small packet of buttons!! aagghhh we'r celebrating st.p's day at work and i NEED TO GO EASY!! aagghh

It's St George's day not St Patrick's you silly billy!

A good day yesterday until I got in at 11pm and had a row with my son. Headed straight for fridge and drank a can of lager followed by 2 glasses of wine. I was so mad at myself. Not a great day today either as the row continued. So I'll have to start again tomorrow. Damn but this dieting lark is hard work. Hope you're having a better weekend. xx

Oh yeh silly me!

Hope everything ok with u and the son now judith!

I had a good weekend but yesterday had a bit of a crash in the eveining! Kept good to my calories all day then at night i decided to have my dinner plus a couple of biccies with my tea and 2.5 home made kebabs! they are chicken meat but fried! ooww.. kinda let myself down there! ah never mind back on the good side today!

Nothing to report on weight loss side tho! my body seems to be stuck in a rut that i cant get out of! Have always had difficulty losing no matter what diet i do! I had manged to lose 3lbs in the 1st week and a half.. since TOM tho i have gone to 12.4 and 12.5 and not budging any lower. Even went to gym 3 times last week.. 60 mins cardio on cross trainer, bike and treadmill and 1 day of 30 mins stepper at home. Duno whats going on there.. no inches off that i can see.. or maybe im losing from the hidden place again! lolz Will keep at it! I prefer the control dieting has with food than just trusting myself to eat freely.

Bought myself an Ipod touch this week! woop.. have already got the app for myfitnesspas so plan to kee on top of that!Aiming for a loss this week i have a wedding to go to on sunday!!

May seem stupid, i havent lost lbs or inches that i can see but i feel a lot lighter and my blothes look baggy.. i duno how but they do.. My face is thinner now to start with and i think my shoulders.. my collar bone sticking out a bit.. hmmmmmmmm

comments?

Funny you should say that Sona, but I absolutely can tell I have lost some of my stomach. I have a funny self-comforting habit of stroking my tummy (I think it started when I was pregnant) and I can really tell its just not as big as it was. And some of my clothes seem looser than I expected. For you I'm sure the exercise will be making a difference.

I've lost 2lbs this week - I'm thrilled as I'd had a very mediocre couple of weeks. But I am in Week 7 and have reached my danger zone when I often pack in a diet. Must keep posting and staying motivated. x

OMG judith i do the same thing!! My tummy has defo gone in a bit as its seems alot flatter at the top half anyway!

Went to gym last night, 55 mins of cardio and down 410Cals! I was SOOO pleased withmyself i treated myself to a curly wuley!! really enjoyed that too!! lolz Day off from gym today but gona do my stepper for 30 mins after work.

catch up later! have a good day! xx

really noticed with my tummy too has gone down a bit normally at night when i lay on my side it tends to flop to one side lol :eek: but dosent do it half as much now and my knees dont hurt as much walking up stairs (yippeee) lets keep it up ladies :)

Hey gals!

Was a busy day yesterday so didnt get a chance to post up! Feel food friday event at work! woop i was on my feet most the day then at the gym for an hour after work!! 447 cals burned!!! woop! Ive noticed on gym days i tend to eat a little over my 1200 for snacks! I have a mini snack at night! hmmmmmmm

Havent WI yet ....i think ill wait for sunday morning!
Im at a wedding reception on sunday afternoon so there will be
no shakes and then going for a sheesha later with the hubby and desert! so looks like sunday will be an off day! Will probs still try to stay within a good limit tho... have a shake for brekki... wedding lunch and then maybe some home made soup in the evening... atleast i know it will be veg veg and nothing but veg!

How u ladies doing? whats the plan for the weekend? are u getting any sun today?? ive had to drive through misrable gray, fog and then sun on my way to work!! Yup at work on a saturday morning! Joys!! Well better than working till 10pm on a saturday anyway!

Anyhooz catch up later i hope!

xx

Back