Sona's Slimfast Diary

hey Sona - how you getting on with Slimfast hon x

Yeh, Sona, where've you gone?? Hope its cos you're doing so amazingly well that you're embarressed to tell us mere amateurs? xx

Hey guys!!!

DONT I WISH!! lolz im still here just been rather busy at work so not been on here much!! Sowi!

I have lost the 3lbs that i had lost a few weeks back. Now the trick is to keep them off over TOM which is due next week! If i cap keep them off then i feel there may be some Movement on the scales further! lolz I have also lost and inch from my waist. Bought a £135 dress on the weekend of my cousing wedding! Nearly wet myself when it fit like a glove! size 14 and a TIGHT size 14 at that as its made of matierial that doesnt give at all and not stretchy! woop

On 11.30 - 8pm shift at work this week but still managed to sneak in 30 mins at the gym after work! that was fab! Gona do that tomorow and friday aswell! have got my sis and 2 cousins on slimfast coz they seen me after a few months and seemed to notice a huge diff although i dont see much diff!! but hey hoo its nice when others do!

what u gals been up to? whats the loss?

Hey guys!!!

DONT I WISH!! lolz im still here just been rather busy at work so not been on here much!! Sowi!

I have lost the 3lbs that i had lost a few weeks back. Now the trick is to keep them off over TOM which is due next week! If i cap keep them off then i feel there may be some Movement on the scales further! lolz I have also lost and inch from my waist. Bought a £135 dress on the weekend of my cousing wedding! Nearly wet myself when it fit like a glove! size 14 and a TIGHT size 14 at that as its made of matierial that doesnt give at all and not stretchy! woop

On 11.30 - 8pm shift at work this week but still managed to sneak in 30 mins at the gym after work! that was fab! Gona do that tomorow and friday aswell! have got my sis and 2 cousins on slimfast coz they seen me after a few months and seemed to notice a huge diff although i dont see much diff!! but hey hoo its nice when others do!

what u gals been up to? whats the loss?

Sounds like you are doing so well Sona. Great that you have kept up the gym despite work and the dress sounds fab - post a piccie for us.

I have lost just 2lbs in the last two weeks which is a bit disappointing but in many ways I've been socializing and carry on like I wasn't on a diet so that is good. What I've done is have "compensating" days for when I was going out so as to try to balance out the calories over the week. Don't want this to be a habit but its helped with this busy period.

I'm still having 1 or 2 slimfasts each day and don't know what I'd do if I got fed up with the cafe latte as I don't drink the others. Although I tried the lemon meringue and it wasn't too bad!

Glad you're okay. Have a great day. xx

Sona that loss is great. Especially when you get into lovely dress, Yes piccie please :)
are you finding it easier than Atkins?

Its easier than atkins as i dont have to worry about EACH meal!
Its harder than atkins as im reallly watching the cals and that can get me down at times.

Its easier than atkins as i dont have sugar cravings... or cravings or any sort really.

I realllly miss the kebabs tho!! lolz

Its much easier for me to do this at work and at home i guess. And its cheaper 3 weeks in a month!! lolz the one week when i buy my load of shakes powder and bars is a bit pricy! but i have saved a lot of money not buying food at work! So i guess they are both good but this is defo easier.

You look klike ur doing greak vicky!! good for u!

Judith - thanks hun.. its a very slow process for me hun.. i just get used to it! But i can see signs.. and when the signs come.. i try to kill it!! its like my body gives me a window.. and i have to do as much as i can in this tiny time frame... and then the shutters go down and the loss stops!! lolz im all systems go at the moment!!

Sona keep up the good work:) glad its working for you :D
xxxx

hey ppl! sorry been a bit outa touch recently!
still with the shakes... bar one evening off yesterday when i went to pizza hut! the good thing was that i had my evening meals calories plus an extra 300 that i have burned off at the gym before i went out!!
for the 1st time in 5 months i ate untill i was stuffed!! Having said that i had 3 slices of italian based veg pizza (Medium), half a plate of natchos and a slice of choc cake! Back in the day that would have been nothing! Thankfully no weight gain!! Just gotta keep going gym and sticking to my caloies intake! Will ak it easy today!

hope ur all doing well!!

Hi Sona!

Missing you on the Atkins board. Glad you're enjoying SF. I used to do it too, a few years back. Decided in the end that the carbs in it made me crave too much. Carbs never let up where I am concerned lol.

All the best babe xx

Aww hey thanks for visiting!!

how you getting on? bet ur losing loads still!! im just hangin in there as i am with every diet! still losing slowly but it seems my clothes are loser and old faves are coming back!! woop!

Defo finding SF easier and im more regular at the gym now! Have three set days for 45- 60 mins session on cardio machines and it really helps when im eating a bit meal knowing that ive either beent o the gym already or i will be going!

Was home at mums for the weekend and had some really nice compliments from people!! wore my skinny jeans and actually felt good in them!! lolz

hi sona your doing brilliant such an inspiration well done

thanks kazz!!

im not doing all that well in the lbs area i think! that would defo be peanut!! Ive just managed to lose some hidden inches from some weird places that even my tape measure cant find!! hehe

thanks all the same!

Had a good day diet wise yesterday!
32 mins on the crosstrainer and 300 cals!! woop!
Then i tried the free weights for my arms and some crunches and situps.. i was really feeling it on my stomach yesteday but nothing today.. i wonder if i did it right.. arent u supposed to ache the next day?

Change of plan for dinner i ended up having a bit of a feast!
batchelors 99% fat free noodles with a fish in a butter sauce with a tad bit of grated cheese! i know it sounds awful but i just love it! I put it in a tup rather than a plate and layer it with noodles cheese then the sauce and fish! Was a mighty 510Kcal meal but very filling!

Planning to go gym again today and as i managed to go shopping i will have my veg tonight with some mash and chicken hopefully!

hey hon. hows the weight loss going? Im leavin Atkins and moving onto the Dukan diet on monday!! will have to let you know how it goes!

Well done on the exercise Sona - keep it up. xx

Thanks judith!!

bad news for today tho! NO cardio today as my ankle is killing me!
has been hurting for a few days now but ive just been ignoring the pain! but cant ignore it today! Im gona try do some weight training instead today that doesnt involve too much effort from my ankle.

Morning!!

I have been soo dum! I went tot he gym yesterday and just couldnt help myself... went on the treadmill for 20 mins! aagghh my ankle is reallly hurting! Did some weights and crunches and my middle is killing me! Early shift at work today so thought id get my bit in b4 i start! Hope u are all enoying ur lie in!!

xx

Sona try the crosstrainer until your ankle is better. It feels a bit like running and there's no pressure on your ankle. It's quite fun once you get used to the motion and it what runners use to help them stay fit when they are injured x

Hey carrot! thanks for the advise!

I usually jump on the cross trainer for 30 mins first to kik start the cardio! i just thought that was gona hurt my ankle more! ah well back at the gym today! although my ankle still hurts a little its not as bad as before.

Im considering going to my doc actually.. this isnt the first time it just starts hurting for no reason and also i have a horrible crickling in my knee when i bend my leg or when i walk down the stairs. I scared they will tell me ive got autheritus or something and put me on pills. I cant eb dealing with that! Ive got 1 month left to shed some more weight then we'r trying for another baby! I HAD wanted to lose a stone but ive only managed a few lbs. Nothing seems to work but i am enjoying the gym so will keep at it.

Back