Sona's Slimfast Diary

I do intend to go docs at some point! i never seem to have time and im only off work on a monday weekday and with all the bank holidays and my sons playschool i just dont have the time!

Yesterday was sooo lovelly! hubby decided to take us for a drive after work so we ended up driving out n going to mcD's! I think i was quite good.. the little one wanted fries and hubby had a milkshake i only got a nibble from each of them! Also as yesterday wasnt a gym day i used my stepper at home for 25 mins! The counter thing never worked on that so dont know how many cals i burned but i worked up a good sweat so it was defo worth it! If i get my next to 2 gym session in that will mean i have done exercise for 5 days this week!!! i will be very happy with that!

Dont know whats happenin with my weight... the qweight fairy doesnt seem to like me i think! Last WI on sunday showed a gain of 2 lbs from 12.3 to 12.5! This happens to me all the time tho.. i lose 2 i gain 1 and on and on and on... It will eventually come back down again.. and take 1lb down with it... i HOPE! Im gona keep on trying tho somics gotta give! My clothes still fitting really nice tho and my face n neck area have slimmed down loads!! i have a collar bone!! LOOK! hehe

Have started intergrating some weights in to the gym work out aswell now.. something to help tone my arms and well what will eventually be my abbs! I have a lot of loose skin on my stomach from preg and then c-section.. anyone recomend anything to get rid of it.. or atlease work towards toning it?

Ihave a wedding at the end of july back home and i want to look really good for this! Also we are gona start trying for a baby soon aswell and i wanted to be fitter for this.

I i ask the gals who have substituted meals for shakes how they are doing? and do they eat less cals during the day as the shakes are over 200 and some meals tend to be less? Do u find it easier or harder to lose that way?

Yesterday I had 3 shakes and a Curly Wurly with about 4 cups of tea. I would not do this every day but occasionally I think it gives the weight loss a kick up the bum. I usually have 2 shakes a day and that works well. I think you just have to be so careful not to overdo the evening meal otherwise all that work is undone.

I do intend to go docs at some point! i never seem to have time and im only off work on a monday weekday and with all the bank holidays and my sons playschool i just dont have the time!

Yesterday was sooo lovelly! hubby decided to take us for a drive after work so we ended up driving out n going to mcD's! I think i was quite good.. the little one wanted fries and hubby had a milkshake i only got a nibble from each of them! Also as yesterday wasnt a gym day i used my stepper at home for 25 mins! The counter thing never worked on that so dont know how many cals i burned but i worked up a good sweat so it was defo worth it! If i get my next to 2 gym session in that will mean i have done exercise for 5 days this week!!! i will be very happy with that!

Dont know whats happenin with my weight... the qweight fairy doesnt seem to like me i think! Last WI on sunday showed a gain of 2 lbs from 12.3 to 12.5! This happens to me all the time tho.. i lose 2 i gain 1 and on and on and on... It will eventually come back down again.. and take 1lb down with it... i HOPE! Im gona keep on trying tho somics gotta give! My clothes still fitting really nice tho and my face n neck area have slimmed down loads!! i have a collar bone!! LOOK! hehe

Have started intergrating some weights in to the gym work out aswell now.. something to help tone my arms and well what will eventually be my abbs! I have a lot of loose skin on my stomach from preg and then c-section.. anyone recomend anything to get rid of it.. or atlease work towards toning it?

Ihave a wedding at the end of july back home and i want to look really good for this! Also we are gona start trying for a baby soon aswell and i wanted to be fitter for this.

I i ask the gals who have substituted meals for shakes how they are doing? and do they eat less cals during the day as the shakes are over 200 and some meals tend to be less? Do u find it easier or harder to lose that way?
hi, muscle weighs more than fat so you could be gaining muscle from the weights you have started to do.
also my tummy was very bad (have had 5 babies!) no amount of sit ups went anywhere near sorting it out! but i invested in a vibration plate which i call the wobble board. it is amazing. i lay on my belly on it and i can honestly say it is starting to tone up. it is also doing great toning up my bum and thighs and i swear my celulite is going! they are expensive. i think the cheapest ones start from around £100 but you could look on ebay. you are only allowed to use it for 10 minutes a day and it is so effortless :D

that one looks good. the one who left the bad review could not have been doing it properly as different placements on the machine works out differnt muscles for example you can sit on it and lean forward with your chin on your your chest and not feel anything on the top of body but when you lift your head up you can even feel your ears flapping :8855:

right im dead set to buy one now i just need to talk hubby in to paying for half of it!! hehe can u use it in an upstairs room?

i would think you would be able to use it upstairs. i have mine in my living room but i have a large room and it is out of the way! the noise it makes is quite quiet for what it is. just sounds like vibrations. hard to explain!
oh and also if you get one and try doing push ups on it then you will need to put a folded up towel on the plate as the plate is nobberly and makes your hands hurt coz the knobs dig in lots!

Back