Sonban. Stacey, Fatty_no_mores, nickinonicks and WIllkats Diary thread!

:D its all fab am in such a 'diet mood' its fab!!! i havent felt this motivated in ages :)

xxx

Its good when you feel motivated.

I dont know what to do next week. I am not going to group but for weigh in on here shall I do it from home or wait the 2 weeks till my next official weigh in?

oo thats a toughy, i wud get weighed at home, cos i am obsessed with scales haaahah are ya scales showin the same as class?

am gonna go to my nanas this afternoon for a couple of hours n get H2B to pick me off their, then go to asda n be back for x factor :)

xxx

yea thats wat i would do :D am sat makin my meal plans for the week hahaha its difficult cos H2B cant take the stuff i am havin for lunch to work so he has to have a seperate plan :)

xxx

Saturdays plan

Breakfast - scrambled egg n tomatoes (no toast)
Lunch- tuna sandwich (heb)
Dinner - cheese(hea) stuffed chicken, wrapped in ham with potato wedges (heb) and beans (2 syns)

gonna make some jelly for tonight (1 syn) will take a muller yoghurt to nanas and treat size mars bar (4.5 syns) options hot chocolate (2 syns)

xxx

Last edited:
I am home alone and bored and was thinkin bout my life and this cheered me up

The most important 5 years of my life :)

2007 - Met OH and got engaged :)
2008 - Bought our first house together and got our puppy
2009 - Loose 6 stone and learn to drive
2010 - Marry the man of my dreams
2011 - Start a family :)

xxx

I am home alone and bored and was thinkin bout my life and this cheered me up

The most important 5 years of my life :)

2007 - Met OH and got engaged :)
2008 - Bought our first house together and got our puppy
2009 - Loose 6 stone and learn to drive
2010 - Marry the man of my dreams
2011 - Start a family :)

xxx

How lovely mines similar to yours (apart from I can already drive)

2006 - graduated, landed dream job AND met OH
2007 - bought house together
2008- got engaged
2009 - WILL be slimmer!

xxx Dunno when we're getting married, we havent set a date, Id love to have a baby in the next couple of years!! x

:D i am hopin i land my dream job in the next couple of weeks hahhahaha

i cant wait to have children, although a wanna wait for a couple of years so 1/ i can clear the bit of debt we do have 2/ hopefully r mortgage will drop n 3/ so i can get married first (not cos am religious hahahah jus cos if we had children first i cant see that we wud get married in like the next decade)

:D am such a happy bunny today

xxx

hey hunny so pleased that you have lost. I am sitting here drunk out of my scull lol.
Havent had a good day diet wise but had a wicked day! Went to the mind body and soul exhibition with mikes mum! Had a reading and was told htat mike is my perfect soul mate and had some yoga thing where they clensed my aura! Was good!
Anyway following your thingy
2006 - met the man of my dreams
2007 - moved in together and got engaged
2008- got perfect job
2009 -Marrying the perfect man!
2010 - god willing having a baby (trying as of July next year!)

promise i will be back on diet tomo!
x

hey sweetie

am glad u had a fab day!!! its sounds like fun! and as sonia sed its 2lb a week which is achievable, i need 9lb so ill race ya hahah

xxx

Morning ladies I am not going to be on here much today if at all. I have been up all night with Ethan and Ellie both taking it in turns to be sick and both got a high temp. I got a tummy ache too now and a headache and feel really sick. Dont think I will be eating much today if anything but I will make sure I drink loads of water. Stu is in work today aswell he is normally off on a Sunday :sigh:. But hey ho its written in a mothers contract that you cant be ill. Hope you all have a good day xxx

aw hunny I hope you get the chance to rest! Your so lovely! Thanks again for the books!!!!

Right today is a hard day as I always go to my mum in laws for sunday roast.

Bfast:- x2 ww danish bread (hexb)
x85g bacon (hexb) Clover light (syns?)
(hex a) milk for cuppas.

lunch:- Roast (gonna say theres syns in there as i am sure she uses oil and also uses meat!)

Dinner:- pasta and home made sauce with (hex a) cheese.

Hey everyone,
Well i still haven't started but i have a valid reason, no food. Steve was called into work yesterday and didn't get back till late and he's gone back today. I have no pasta or potatoes, so i'm eating his junk out of the freezer which i have a horrid feeling will make my tummy go funny. On the plus side i'm not enjoying it, can't beleive i used to eat such processed crap.

Whats everyone up to? today i am cutting and pasting pics out of my big stack of mags into my wedding planner,

aww sonia bless ya i hope ya feelin better soon and the kids r too :(, ooo lorraine i think i will make a roast for dinner tonight now :) and jus the potatoes as my heb :)

xxx

hey nicki :)

ooo i have a cut and stick book for weddin photos too!
and at least havin to eat the 'junk food' has made ya realise ya wont miss it, so once ya go shoppin n get ya healthy food in ya wont think bout the junk food :D

i am off to buy a crimbo tree and decorations :D am soooo excited and i think ill finish my crimbo shoppin off today to :) am sooo organised atm its scary lol, but am hopin to be startin a job in the next couple of weeks so might as well make the most of my dead time atm :D

xxx

Red day today

breakfast - Bacon sandwich (heb)
lunch - omelette with chicken
Dinner - roast dinner with chicken , syns in gravy and stuffin (4)
snacks - jelly (1 syn) and a hot chocolate (2 syns)

xxx

oooooo Have fun shopping,i hate christmas and haven't even thought about presents, although steve makes us put a tree up but i'm the one who has to wrestle the cat out of it.
I deff won't be missing the junk, i'm actually craving my big plate of pasta with cheese.

Back