Sonia Diary

Grrr its totm and I have got bad period pains. I am feeling so sorry for myself. I just took 2 nurophen hopefully they will kick in very soon.

I feel even worse as my little girls share a bedroom. This morning I woke up took them down stairs got them there breakie. Then Ellie came over to me and said my chin hurts. I looked at it and she has a small cut surrounded by the blackest broose I have ever seen its about the size of a £2 coin. I cant believe I hadnt noticed it when I got up I feel awful. I asked how she got it and she said her and Keira were jumping on the beds and she banged her chin on the wall. But she said she just carried on playing. She has just been her normal self so far today just playing like normal thank god.

Grrr its totm and I have got bad period pains. I am feeling so sorry for myself. I just took 2 nurophen hopefully they will kick in very soon.

I feel even worse as my little girls share a bedroom. This morning I woke up took them down stairs got them there breakie. Then Ellie came over to me and said my chin hurts. I looked at it and she has a small cut surrounded by the blackest broose I have ever seen its about the size of a £2 coin. I cant believe I hadnt noticed it when I got up I feel awful. I asked how she got it and she said her and Keira were jumping on the beds and she banged her chin on the wall. But she said she just carried on playing. She has just been her normal self so far today just playing like normal thank god.

Aww don't feel bad for not noticing, children get bumps and bruises, that's what they're good at! Problably because of where it was and your taller, so looking down, it problably was easy to miss. Don't get annoyed at yourself over it, you sound like a great mum!
Problbly too TOTM doesn't help with the emotions, all those bl**dy hormones!
Hope the painkillers kick in soon, you're doing a good job x

Aww don't feel bad for not noticing, children get bumps and bruises, that's what they're good at! Problably because of where it was and your taller, so looking down, it problably was easy to miss. Don't get annoyed at yourself over it, you sound like a great mum!
Problbly too TOTM doesn't help with the emotions, all those bl**dy hormones!
Hope the painkillers kick in soon, you're doing a good job x

Thanks hun, I think your right I think hormones have played a part in making me feel worse, I think its tiredness too. The painkillers are starting to work there magic now thank god.

Glad to her it, us women are so hard on ourselves like! x

Well I am feeling a bit better now I just had a relaxing bath. Kids are in bed except my eldest who is brushing my hair (little sweety) I love my hair being brushed its so realxing. Think I will make an exit for bed though in a min I am yawning my head off. Nighty night :nightf:

night honey ..tomorrow is another day and another new start ...hugs gilly xxx

Well woke up feeling refreshed this morning. Spoke to my old consultant last night and he said I am more than welcome to rejoin and he wants me to sit in the new member talk so he can tell me about EE. I am so ready for this now. I have done nothing but eat rubbish and drink rubbish since I last left and it has took its toll on the way I look and feel. Roll on Thursday...

Glad you all positive again chick - you will do well :)
xxx

Im doing ee n i love it :)
taking bit of getting used to only having 1 hexb but its great :)

Good luck for the re-join.

As for which plan, my consultant said if I wanted, I could do the normal plan and throw in a day (or days) of EE if I felt like it.

OMG I weighed myself this morning and OMG is all I can say about it. I am horrified its a blummin good job I am rejoining tomorrow. I cant believe I have put on so much in such a small amount of time.

This time there is no messing around I am as serious as hell I am going to lose weight this time and its staying off. Please please if anyone ever thinks I am slacking please let me know.

Hi Son, your head seems really into it, keep it up hun. xxx

Ah well thats the determination you need to succeed so you will be fine!!!

Well Thurs has finally arrived and I am rejoining tonight. I know I have put on weight but for some reason I am petrified of getting weighed. Oh well I know it will have to be done though wish me luck xx

you will be fine honey atleast you are brave for going back thats a big step ..you are much stronger now so go for it girl you can do this xxxx

Back