Sonia Diary

Thanks ladies got a couple of hours to go but my god I am so nervous. I am still going though I dont know why I am nervous maybe its because I have failed before and before so I just think everyone will think I am going to do the same again.

Well the day finally came I rejoined. I was weighed and I weigh 19st8.5lbs I am so sad:(. On another note I cant wait to rid of it so here we go..x

Well the day finally came I rejoined. I was weighed and I weigh 19st8.5lbs I am so sad:(. On another note I cant wait to rid of it so here we go..x

You can do it! Onwards and downwards x

Hey hun, well done for rejoining, i'm a few pounds heavier then you but if you want to buddy up for encouragement and bum kicking (i need a lot of it) let me no. Good Luck!!!!!

Good luck Son. You know you can do it! Make 2009 the year for you to focus on slimming!

Well done you for not bottling out and going back to class. You got weighed, it's a number on the scales, but it's a number that will be going down and down over the next few weeks!!

Proud of ya for going back. [mwah!]

well done for going bk to class hun

as for the lil gain... its exactly that u can have that gone again soon, its a new year n a new start and u have a fab incentive

am gonna keep checkin on ya n kick ya ass if dont sound determined :)

lots of love hun

xxx

Just want to say well done for going back to class and you are not going to fail. If you were ya wouldn't have gone back. I know you can do it and If you want to vent, talk or anything just PM me

Aww thank you so so much for all the lovely replies it means a very lot your all fab.:grouphugg:

So far so good today. I am on a red day I had a fresh fruit salad and mullerlight on the top for breakie. I had a prawn salad and extra lght mayo on a wholemeal barmcake for dinner and am planning on chicken bacon and mushroom omelette for tea and a glass of cold milk. I have drank loads of water too.

I am going to stick to what I know for the first week and do the normal red or green days then next week I will give Extra Easy a go next week.

glad ya still focused.. omlette sounds yum!

hey, just catching up as not been on much recently (as you noticed) glad you're back to it, me too. i cant wait for WI day for both of us so we can see our hard work had paid off xxx

Thanks again for the replies ladies :).

I have been so busy today tidying up but instead of whinging about it I just threw myself into it and used it as body magic and I was that busy the time flew and I accidently forgot to have brekkie so made up for that at dinner. I also had it in my head that I was going to order a take away tonight but god knows how I did it but I managed to talk myself out of it. I will have a pasta and sauce instead go me wahoo :).

I weighed myself this morning too and have lost a nice amount since thursday nights weigh in so fingers crossed for a big loss by the time Thursday comes round.

Hope everyone is ok have a nice weekend. xx

Good on ya for not having a take away, we might get a kebab, but ive only had 2 syns today, so if we do i don't think it'll be too disastrous! good on ya for sticking to it xxx

well donr sonia ..you really do sound well focussed and rearing to go ...could always come round and clear up my house too if your so much in the mood lol
enjoy your dinner and how better it will taste knowing you made the right choice ...go for it girl
love and hugs
gilly xxxxx

Back