Sonia Diary

Good on ya for not having a take away, we might get a kebab, but ive only had 2 syns today, so if we do i don't think it'll be too disastrous! good on ya for sticking to it xxx

Thanks hun and enjoy your kebab you'll be ok if you only had 2 syns.x.

well donr sonia ..you really do sound well focussed and rearing to go ...could always come round and clear up my house too if your so much in the mood lol
enjoy your dinner and how better it will taste knowing you made the right choice ...go for it girl
love and hugs
gilly xxxxx

Thanks Gilly :) I am feeling really focused at the moment. As for cleaning your house I would if I could but I cant ha ha. I still got loads to do no rest for the wicked. xxx

I had some of the kebab meat, the pitta bread and then some cheesy mince, so reckon Im still within my syn allowance for the day anyway. You still avoided the takeaway menu? xxx

I had some of the kebab meat, the pitta bread and then some cheesy mince, so reckon Im still within my syn allowance for the day anyway. You still avoided the takeaway menu? xxx

Yeah I had a can of veg chilli and boiled rice in the end it was lovely then I had a chocolate and vanilla mullerlight.

I cant fin the choc mullerlights that people are talking bout x

na, asdas bout twenty five mins away, but i'd go further for choc mullers! also need some more alpen lights, my tesco only do summer fruits, not that keen on them x

why do shops stop selling good stuff!!! x

why do shops stop selling good stuff!!! x

I know they are pains in the bottys.

Well I have had a good day food wise today breakfast I had scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast. Dinner was a cheese sarnie wholemeal bread and tea was lamb and veg casserole and I had a vanilla and chocky mullerlight. I am having a few drinkiepoos tonight but I have only used a few syns today and only used a few yesterday. Hope everyone is ok. xxx

Well last night I was a tad naughty I had salt and pepper chips from the chinese. I didnt finish them and I was on a green day. I have used no syns today to make up. I am still really positive and weighing myself this morning I havent done any damage.

OMG I am lost for words. Stu proposed to me 10 years ago. We have never had the money to get married. He has just given me a ring that his nana who died 10 years ago gave him (it has great centimental value) and said he wants to get married in November. I cant believe it I seriously have to lose weight now. I dont even know where to start but OMG I am so excited. I dont know If I should laugh or cry I think I shall do both.xxx

Its not going to be a big white wedding or anything as we dont have a lot on money. We will get married in a registry office then have a whopper party at the night time. Then me and stu will book a nice hotel somewhere for a few nights :)

:love047:

Oh WOW Congratulations!!! WTG both of you. Is that a major incentive or what? I'm so pleased for you

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! cool, so where ya getting married then? do you have lots of ideas then? xxx

Congratulations Son, will be a great incentive. xxx

:) thanks ladies. Rainbow we cant afford the big white wedding even though I wish we could but we are just getting married in a registry office then having a big party in the evening. :bliss:

thats great though son, and lovely that the kids can be a part of it too, you'll enjoy your day just as much, if not more than the whole big white wedding Im sure, it'll be (slightly) less stressful Id imagine xxx

Awww wow! congratulations *HUGS*

thats great though son, and lovely that the kids can be a part of it too, you'll enjoy your day just as much, if not more than the whole big white wedding Im sure, it'll be (slightly) less stressful Id imagine xxx

Yeah As much as I would like a big white wedding I am more than happy to marry in a registry office. It will be lovely to have the kids there too. We were thinking of inviting just close family to the ceremony then at the party in the evening invite all friends and family.

Back