Sonia's diary

Checking in - how you doing mate?! :)

Aww I am doing fine thanks had a lot on this week. Ethan has learning difficulties and is really behind in every way possible. We had him assessed by education and it has now been decided that he should be in a special school and has just been offered a place. I am going to see the school tomorrow with Ethan I just hope he likes it. He has had hearing problems which he had since birth and it has took them till now to decide he needs hearing aids or grommets they don't know which yet. This school thing has come at just the right time because I am stuck I just don't know what to do anymore. He came out of school today and I just walked round the corner in the nick of time as he had given his teacher the slip and was on his way to the school gate. I ran after him and said where do you think your going and he said I wanted to go home by myself. I was gob smacked so I stormed over to the teacher and said can you make sure he stays on the step with you till I get there. She said sorry and that its hard keeping an eye on all the kids at the same time. So as you see I am all over the place at the mo I just hope this school will give him the help he needs.:)

Hiya D_Q just to let you know Ethan is starting his new school a week on Monday. It seems like such a lovely school and I am so pleased he is going to be getting the help he needs.:)

I have also been for weigh in and :cry: it is totm and I have gained a stupid half a pound.:mad: I HATE totm.:sigh: Oh well lets hope I lose next week.

Glad you liked the look of the school - must be a weight off your shoulders. As for that half pound, pah, you know it's water!!! :hug99: We seem to have synched honey - TOTM is mullering me again this month - giving me severe munchies! :( But just think how good it's gonna be next week....

Glad you liked the look of the school - must be a weight off your shoulders. As for that half pound, pah, you know it's water!!! :hug99: We seem to have synched honey - TOTM is mullering me again this month - giving me severe munchies! :( But just think how good it's gonna be next week....

Hiya yep it is a massive weight off my mind I cant stop smiling.:D And yep I know its just water lets hope the scales are on our sides next week hey.:D

How ya doing honey?? :D
Hiya D_Q I am doing fine thanks:D Ethan had an appt at the hospital today and they said he has got glue ear and they are going to give him grommet's . He also spent this afternoon in his new school he doesn't actually start there till Monday but they said he could have a trial run. He had a really good time there so every thing seems to be falling into place nicely. So this Friday will be his last day at this school so he will be taking sweeties into his class and some chockies for his teacher. Hope your doing ok.:D

Hiya well I have had this weeks weigh in and I have lost 3Lbs this week taking me to 4stone loss so far since may. I am so chuffed:bliss::D

Back