Sonia's diary

THE TOP TICKER IS MY NEW ONE I CANT SEEM TO GET RID OF MY OLD ONE.....

Oh dear, last weeks holiday fun is this weeks gain. 4.5Lbs on this week:sign0007::doh:. Never mind I set a mini target of 4.5Lbs off for next week. Fingers crossed.

Hiya, thanks foodfairy I have been really good so far this week since I was weighed on Thursday. Only 2 days I know but hey every day counts. My kids just had some scrummy looking pizza for tea and I was sat there druling. But I resisted pinching a slice and I am going to have some pasta I think.

Hiya, got weighin tonight I am hopeful of a loss but I am being paid a visit from the monthly cycle and feel all heavy and bloated. I am really feeling sorry for myself today :cry::sigh:. Well I will let you know how I go on in a few hours hopefully feeling a little happier.:wave_cry:

Thanks foodfairy, I feel much better today and I lost 5Lbs this week. I also won the weekly raffle and won all the ingredients to make a low syn chocolate and cherry cake and the tin to cook it on. I have another 6 Lbs to lose now to get to 2 stone and get my club 10 award.

wow!!! 5lbs is great sonia, whats your secret :D

No secret honest :D I think its because when I take the kids to school it takes half an hour walk there then same back then the same in the afternoon to pick them up plus I have 2 toddlers at home who have me running round all day.

Hiya well I have been for weigh in and I maintained this week I was expecting a maintain anyway as I have ate lots of crisps this week. I have set a mini target of 3Lbs for next week so fingers crossed.

Hi
Did you count your crisps as syns well maintained is better than put on

Good luck for next week

No I did not count the crisps as sins as I had already used my sins up. Never mind though I will not be pulled in by the power of the crisps again well anytime in the near future anyway:D.

:break_diet:hi all, starting sw on wednesday just come off CD as i found it to hard but lost 21lb in all to give me a good start. been on slimming world before and was always sucsessfull on it but always slipped back in to my old ways. this time tho got to loose it cause going on holiday with people i dont really want to see me in my cozy :cry:

wish me luck
jennie x x

Hi jennie, The best of luck on SW I am sure you will do well, if you need any help you know where to find us.

Sonia xx

Hiya, well I have lost 2.5 Lbs this week I am happy about that and have set a mini target of 3.5 Lbs for next week. Fingers crossed next week I will get to 2stone loss and will get club 10.:party0011:

Well done!!!! your losses inspire me x

Thanks Lovepuff :D I just hope they carry on like that I am scared that I will hit one of them things where your weight just stays put. Fingers crossed not though. Good luck to your self.:D

Back