Sonia's diary

Hiya Sonban

Just subscribed to your diary and enjoyed reading your successes. Can I ask - do you do mainly original or green days??

Keep up the good work, and I will keep my eyes peeled for your updates :cool:

Hiya Sonban

Just subscribed to your diary and enjoyed reading your successes. Can I ask - do you do mainly original or green days??

Keep up the good work, and I will keep my eyes peeled for your updates :cool:
Hiya D_Q I mainly do original days at the moment but I am going to start doing a few more green. Thanks for reading my diary I think it really helps to put it down in words.:)

I had noticed a tendency in people to do red days. Just wondered if there was a particular reason??

When I started I had all green days then I started adding a few red days in and noticed I lost more weight on them weeks. So I started doing red days all the time but now I need to add more green days.:D

I wondered about that -whether I should try to stick to red days - but my natural inclination seems to be green ones. Guess I'll see as time goes by - I expect to put some weight on to start with since I have been SSing on and off. Thanks Sonia :thankyou:

I have not really put what I have eaten on here before so I will give it a go.:D

Original day

Breakfast: 1 Weetabix in just enough milk to soak in then a mullerlight poured on the top with blueberries.

Dinner: A massive bacon salad with cheese allowance grated on top.

Tea: I am planning on having spicy turkey breasts wrapped in chinese lettuce leaves.

Turkey breast in chinese lettuce leaves :drool:

LOL, I will let you know how they tasted later. Hey I just noticed your 1 year anniversary on minimins is on my birthday. Wahoo double celebration.:party0011:

Ohhh just had my Spicy turkey steaks wrapped in chinese lettuce how scrummy if it was not weighin day tomorrow I would be going back for seconds.:D

Hi, just got back from weighin and lost 4.5Lbs this week:D Very pleased with myself. I have set a mini target of 2Lbs for next week. I got my 2 stone award and my club 10 award this week too.

Last edited:
:clap:excuse the language but...way to f$£%king go GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

am so damn pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can do because you hold more water while you are on a period. I am just about to be paid the monthly visit :cry:so I dont expect a great loss next week. Make sure you drink loads of water to flush out any extra water you may be holding.:D

Back