Sonia's diary

I bet she is running round after the kids kitting them out with new shoes / uniform ready for BACK TO SCHOOL - hehe. x

Hiya ladies I have been cut off the internet I am on my mums pc at the moment at her house. I will be back home later and hopefully my internet will be back up and running so I can catch up. Hope your all ok I have missed coming on here so much.

Hiya well not got much to report on. Thank god I was reconnected with internet I have been so lost.

Well Last week I maintained but thats ok better than a gain.

I am off out tonight with stu. We have not been out with each other on our own for such a long time I am so excited. We are going to the trafford centre for a meal and we may go and watch a film. When we normally go out we have to take the kids with us because nobody will look after the four of them all together. God knows how people think I cope day in day out. But anyway my brother has had to move in with us for a while so I have been kind enough to let him move in here till he gets himself sorted so he can repay me by looking after the kids:D

Let you know how it went later.

Hey Son - have just been catching up on peoples doarys, but as you'd not been on much I didnt have stacks of pages to read. How was the night out? x

Hiya hun yeah the night out was good. we had loads of places to choose from for food but everyone else had the same idea as us and everywhere was packed to bursting point. We ended up getting KFC and sitting in the big food hall with that and a bottle of Diet pepsi. Very romantic hey lol. Well after scoffing about 100 syns worth of KFC we then made things a million times worse and went over to Krusty Kremes Donughts and ate about 200 syns worth of donughts. Oh well never mind I dont get to go out often.

Saying that I have a school year reunion tomorrow night. I am looking forward to it but not if you get what I mean. I cant wait to see all the old faces and see what they have been doing with there selves but on the other hand I dont want them to see me. I have no confidence what so ever and I look like a female sumo wrestler.

Umm nail bitey time....:ashamed0005:

Good on you for going even though you're not feelin at your best, you are gorgeous and you need to believe that. I think to myself quite often, yup Im fat, but at least Im not ugly - some people cant change that! Have a lovely time xxx

Good on you for going even though you're not feelin at your best, you are gorgeous and you need to believe that. I think to myself quite often, yup Im fat, but at least Im not ugly - some people cant change that! Have a lovely time xxx

That is so true Vic

Thanks so much ladies. I really need to do something about my lack of confidence in myself. I was just looking at some of the piccys of some of the people going tonight. I only just realised when I got to the end that I was only comparing my self to the skinny people and conpletly scrolled passed the bigger people. So I just made my self look again at the bigger people and thank god I am not the only one.

Yes the title says it all I have a mammoth hangover. Everytime I finished a drink someone put another in its place. It was so good last night meeting everyone from school seeing what they have all been upto. I had such a good laugh. But why in the back of my head was I comparing my weight to everyone. I was and I am not just saying it I was the biggest person there I am not saying other people have not put weight on but I was the biggest and I was thinking are people looking at me to decide who I was from school or are they looking at me because I was stick thin at school and now put on so much weight.

Glad you had a good time. I think it's only natural for us all to compare ourselves to people we haven't seen for a long time

Glad you had a god night, and glad Im not the only one who gets mammoth hangovers! Did you take any photies for me to nose at?! X

Glad you had a god night, and glad Im not the only one who gets mammoth hangovers! Did you take any photies for me to nose at?! X
If you look at my profile on facebook you will see a photo from last night you can guess which one is me, lol.

You look lovely on it Son - you look all nice and smiley x

Back