Sonia's diary

Aww thanks again ladies your all such a fab support.:D

Well done on losing 3and a half Lbs skinny thats fab glad to see your back on track too.

Hiya well I have been really busy over the last few days. Probably not been as good with the food as I should have but back on track now. I had a massive bowl of summerberries and a mullerlight on top for breaky it was yummy. I am going to have Scrambled egg and toast for dinner and I am going to do an experiment for tea. Wont say what yet but It is free on a red day and if it works out I will put it on the recipe thread later.

Hope your all goodxxx

I look forward to seeing what your recipe is! xxx

Last edited:
I put the recipe on the recipe thread.

Also I ahve been to the doctors now about the kids blood results.

Ethan and Keira are ok but megan is borderline Coeliac. The doctor is going to check with the paediatrician to see if they should do the biopsy on her to see if she definitly has it or wether they should leave it and just keep and eye on her. So its just a case of watch this space for now and see what happens.

Glad E & K are ok Son, and as you say you'll just have to wait and see with M. You ok? xxx

See, it wasn't so bad. She is only borderline and even if she does have it you know how to deal with it.

Thanks ladies yeah Im ok thanks and Im ok with the situation now think last weeks worry was just because I was due on and fed up and tired but feeling a lot better now.

Hi all, I have been doing SW now for 3 weeks and am finding it fairly easy. I have lost 15 Lbs so far.:party0019: So I just thought I would use this thread weekly to bore :blahblah: my fellow Slimming Worlders with my weight loss.:D

That's bloody brilliant!!!! Well done!!! Hopefully I can lose a bit in my first week ... xx

Glad the news was better than you were expecting I bet it was a long few days for you xx
So am I, I managed to keep my self busy. I just think to myself now although its not a nice thing to have there is a hell of a lot worse things that people can have so you just have to cope.

Back