Sonia's diary

Hi all, I have got weigh in soon and I know I have put on weight. I have been feeling a bit down for a while now but this week has really took it out of me. I was convinced I was dying but after a trip to the doctors it turns out Its just constipation :eek: and depression and anxiety. I just let the diet go out of the window and have not ate any meals just snacked on crisps and chocolate. I have now been put on anti-depressants so hopefully they will get to work quickly. Anyway I will let you know the weigh in results later ta ta for now.:wave_cry:
Oh Son how awful for you! You must have been feeling flipping awful?
I know its not much but please accept a :hug99: from me!
Hope tonights weigh in isnt too bad x

awww sonia big :hug99: from me!!!
i too suffer from depression and anxiety so i know how you must be feeling - not nice at all is it :(

i was put on ad's last christmas and they have worked wonders!!! no more panic attacks and things are great now, chin up hun, you'll start feeling better in a few weeks ;)

Ahh thankyou I just hope I feel better soon. I have put on 2 Lbs this week which was better than I thought so I am not too disapointed. I have not felt like this before while on SW but something gave me the incentive to carry on. When I have felt like this in the past I have always reached for the phone and ordered take away after take away but not this time so at least that is something. Well I am off now to take my first tablet talk to you all soon.

Hi Son

Sorry to hear about your bad week, i hope things get better for you soon:hug99::hug99:At least you have gone to the Doctors and done something about it, like you said, it would have been so easy for you to sit and home and eat 15 takeaways in a row, but you didnt, and that 2lb gain will be gone in a flash. Heres to a good week!!

Carrie xx

Hiya, I feel much better today not totally back to normal but better. I really do not like it when I get pains I have never had before it sends me into panic mode which I cant get out of till the pain has gone trouble is this pain lasted over a week so I was in one big panic. Hopefully the anti-depressants the doc gave me start to do there magic soon. As for the eating I think I have done ok this week but only time will tell.:)

It was lovely but I need a holiday to get over my holiday :rolleyes: Glad you're feeling better mate :hug99:
Thanks D_Q :hug99: the kids are back at school now so that will get me out a bit doing the big walk rather than being stuck in the house all day worrying about silly things.

Ellie starts nursery on the 17th but has her induction day this Thursday she will love it. Only thing is Keira is a year younger than Ellie and she wants to go to nursery too, I think sweety bribes are going to be needed.:)

Lol, we've just started the potty training bribes so know how you feel!! :p Thank goodness no.1 daughter is going back to school tomorrow, and no.2 daughter goes back on Thursday - return to normality!!! :bliss:

Lol, we've just started the potty training bribes so know how you feel!! :p Thank goodness no.1 daughter is going back to school tomorrow, and no.2 daughter goes back on Thursday - return to normality!!! :bliss:
Lol, oh yes I am doing the potty training bribes too with Keira.

Ive just started potty training my little one too - how weird!! Had a stressful day yesterday when we were in the bathroom and she didnt have her nappy on, she ran off jumped into our bed, so i went running after her and she peed on the bed! Thankfully it was only a little one, but then had to strip the bed, scrub it and dry it with a hair dryer!
She's only 19 months, so couldnt be too cross with her!

Glad your feeling better Son, hope you have a good day!!! xx

Ive just started potty training my little one too - how weird!! Had a stressful day yesterday when we were in the bathroom and she didnt have her nappy on, she ran off jumped into our bed, so i went running after her and she peed on the bed! Thankfully it was only a little one, but then had to strip the bed, scrub it and dry it with a hair dryer!
She's only 19 months, so couldnt be too cross with her!

Glad your feeling better Son, hope you have a good day!!! xx

Lol, the things you got to do when potty training. Keira came in the kitchen yesterday and said me pood and she grabbed my hand and led me to the living room and she had pood right next to the potty. I was like urm I cant shout so I just gave her a mini lecture on making sure she gets it in the potty but she was more interested in cbeebies.

:rotflmao: at the poo by the potty!!!

We have set up a sticker system - 12 stickers and she gets the scooter she has had her heart set on since she saw them in Spain!! :rolleyes: So far, so good and she even went into nursery and told them that she was going to get a scooter by giving up her nappies!! :cool:

:rotflmao: at the poo by the potty!!!

We have set up a sticker system - 12 stickers and she gets the scooter she has had her heart set on since she saw them in Spain!! :rolleyes: So far, so good and she even went into nursery and told them that she was going to get a scooter by giving up her nappies!! :cool:
Ahh cute the things you got to do hey for an easy life. I was actually looking on ebay at potty training star charts the other day but I think I will make one my self and get her to help make it.:)

Well got weigh in in a few hours I am so bored of waiting I am trying to fill in time. Going to weigh in is like a night out for me. I think I have done ok this week fingers crossed I want to get to the 3stone mark asap.

Back